Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't see any reason she can't be replaced immediately.

Me either. Worst case scenario, Trump loses the election (disastrous, of course). He's still president from today till, what, January something? That's like four months. He should nominate someone tomorrow, and let the Senate vote on it. The Republicans control the Senate process, and can set whatever time limit it deems appropriate. One month should be a more than sufficient time to deliberate.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Too Soon?

Nope, not near soon enough. Fuqk her, and I don't usually speak bad of the dead, but FUQK HER.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BamBam
RGB will motivate more Dems dead than Biden could ever do alive.

This is exactly what I just told a buddy of mine this could’ve waited until after the election, it’s definitely not in trumps favor

Pffft. Most of the little twinkies and snowflakes have no idea who she is.

They will tomorrow because the media will talk about her 10,000 times in the next month. God knows, they don't want to talk about Biden.

Yep, I’m glad that she’s gone but unfortunately it hurts Trump politically. All the libs (most of them) lukewarm on Biden now have an obvious battle cry and all the MSM will talk about is how a Trump pick will be the end of life as we know it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Cruz needs to take one for the team.

Actually, if you want to ram through a candidate, the time frame involved makes him the best choice. The Dems can't claim he isn't vetted.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Steve

Well, they're sure wound up about it all. About half of them are in meltdown mode. Pretty damned funny, I gotta admit. They don't know whether to chit or go blind.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can we convince all the useful idiots who pledged their boy parts that there is a chance to revive her?

It would sure be nice to have all those jerks without a back up kidney....

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You guys are all idiots..... I’m waiting for the Hatari Breakdown.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't see any reason she can't be replaced immediately.

Me either. Worst case scenario, Trump loses the election (disastrous, of course). He's still president from today till, what, January something? That's like four months. He should nominate someone tomorrow, and let the Senate vote on it. The Republicans control the Senate process, and can set whatever time limit it deems appropriate. One month should be a more than sufficient time to deliberate.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

They should. There’s at least 4 Republican Senators that will probably not allow it to happen.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Trump should nominate her replacement in the morning and McConnel ram it through before the election. Lots of pressure to bring to bear on Collins who would absolutely have to vote yes to survive. She would completely alienate the base with any hesitation. Pushing through the nomination before the election would demoralize the Democrats and remove a big reason for the Democrats to get out and vote.

Yep.

Time to act like they have a pair.

It is about the only way to keep the right honest...do it before the election so they have to face consequences if they don't stand to be counted.

Words here are important as I suspect someone on Mr Trump's team peruses these fora.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Edit to add.. he’s one of the few that has a grasp. Second is JackMountain.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Well, they're sure wound up about it all. About half of them are in meltdown mode. Pretty damned funny, I gotta admit. They don't know whether to chit or go blind.

Makes me smile.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Their collective heads seem to be firmly set up their own posteriors so one will lead to the other.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Trump & McConnell don’t have a choice, they have to push one through.

Amy Barrett is the obvious choice, mainly because she’s a woman & that would take away a lot of the dems thunder.

Trump has to do it though, I’d say his re-election hinges on it. That means many in the GOP will be fighting him on it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DaveR
Just heard and ran to computer!

Personally, I wish she'd of hung on until after election. No way to fill the slot before then, and her checking out may motivate the voting dems who were hoping she'd somehow hang on until a demorat was in office.

On the other hand it may inspire normal people to vote so that the communists don't get to choose.

That's what the W and I were talking about.

She also thinks Trump could get it done before his term was up (if he is not re-elected). I don't see it. But hellz yeah....go for it and give it a shot!

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I dread the funeral coverage. Dead liberal female jew, this will be epic. They will probably want to plant her in Arlington.

Remsen, isn't there a rule about burying jews before the next sunset?

Someone needs to drive a wooden stake through her heart, just in case.

mike r

I thought the same, maybe she will be under before Monday.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Amy Barrett is the obvious choice, mainly because she’s a woman & that would take away a lot of the dems thunder.

Trump has to do it though, I’d say his re-election hinges on it. That means many in the GOP will be fighting him on it.

I disagree. If time is of the essence, the vetting process must be accelerated at all cost. If you go with someone like Ted Cruz, the vetting is already done. At that point, all they have left is "we don't like him...". Oh well, blow me Dems.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I disagree. If time is of the essence, the vetting process must be accelerated at all cost. If you go with someone like Ted Cruz, the vetting is already done. At that point, all they have left is "we don't like him...". Oh well, blow me Dems.

Yep

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Cruz needs to take one for the team.

Actually, if you want to ram through a candidate, the time frame involved makes him the best choice. The Dems can't claim he isn't vetted.

Cruz already said he would not accept the nomination.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,171 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,776
Posts18,495,819
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.