Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I feel like I pulled a no-knock on a KKK meeting here.

White guilt is a hard sell here.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[
The racial make-up of this country doesn't matter to me one whit. .

Perhaps you should read more. The data and facts are out there and it's pretty obvious...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.

What YOU think or don't think means exactly dick.

Do you always think about dick when you think about me?

Dick... No

Creampie... Yes

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

It's not all about no knock warrants. That's just one of many tangents in this thread. While I am a bit disappointed to have to point that out to you, I am not at all surprised.

The use of no-knocks has been out of control for a long, long time.

If one good things comes out of this year hopefully it's putting an end to the GD things.

Absolutely. They go exactly contrary to the original Constitutional intent of the warrant, which is to give a citizen the opportunity to cooperate with a search, the lawful authority behind which he is able to inspect beforehand.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
if they're gonna no-knock they should also yell 'hands up don't shoot'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Stophel
Funny, how they don't have to worry about White people going on a rampage when cops or government agents murder a White person.

We don't do that... though perhaps we should.

Hell in Portland the dumb [bleep], riot to be rioting! White or black doesn't enter, just follow the tribal leaders, and who ever pays them!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's going to be interesting. Louisville has blocked off the downtown area.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe after 9000 posts and sixteen years here this ain't the site for you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It's not all about no knock warrants. That's just one of many tangents in this thread. While I am a bit disappointed to have to point that out to you, I am not at all surprised.

The use of no-knocks has been out of control for a long, long time.

If one good things comes out of this year hopefully it's putting an end to the GD things.

gotdang.

Another thing we just might agree upon.

Gotta wonder, If Miss Breonna had a job, why they didn't just nab her at work?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The best part about this is, the cops didnt shoot the family Basset Hound like they do in every other no-knock.

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Bottom line,...Louisville's racial demographics have reached 1/3rd Negro. Once it hits that point white flight goes into high gear. The next 10 years will see Caucasians moving out past even the suburbs of the major cities.

Basically, blacks will be abandoned in the cities to fend for themselves,....and they can't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

This coming from the guy that inherited a fugking farm.

LOL

You have been jealous of me since I mentioned that I "inherited" a farm. Actually, it was 1/4 of one, the rest of my holdings I bought. So, it made me think, why would this azzhole be jealous. Then it occurred to me why.............I have a father (actually my grandfather, because my father died before he could inherit anything) who could pass things on to his descendants. That must mean that you didn't have a daddy to give you something.

So, here's what I want you to do azzwipe.......go to Websters Dictionary and look up this word, B-A-S-T-A-R-D, and read what it means. Then go look in a mirror and you'll see one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You have been jealous of me since I mentioned that I "inherited" a farm. Actually, it was 1/4 of one, the rest of my holdings I bought. So, it made me think, why would this azzhole be jealous. Then it occurred to me why.............I have a father (actually my grandfather, because my father died before he could inherit anything) who could pass things on to his descendants. That must mean that you didn't have a daddy to give you something.

So, here's what I want you to do azzwipe.......go to Websters Dictionary and look up this word, B-A-S-T-A-R-D, and read what it means. Then go look in a mirror and you'll see one.

That about says it all James.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
The DA offering the ex-boyfriend a plea deal if he would implicate Breonna Taylor probably didn't help the situation much. I believe he may have tried to make the same deal with the boyfriend. Apparently, he was trying to clear the officers by saying she was involved in the drug dealing and thus deserved to be shot. Turns out the charges against the boyfriend were dropped when it was determined that the police officer he was accused of shooting was actually shot by another police officer. Sounds like a big ole fashioned cluster [bleep].

most of the time cops shoot each other cause of their zeal to fire as many rounds as possible in the shortest time. if they kill the guy they are after they blame him for the cop or cops getting shot. this time the guy is alive

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

This coming from the guy that inherited a fugking farm.

LOL

Flave has a mother and father. Jesus don't you read posts here?

He is pissed at them now cuz he wants a new bike and the fuggers won't return his texts or phone calls. I'd be pissed too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He doesn't want or need a new bike.

He has a Ruckus.

Sheesh, get with the program guys.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I was uncomfortable about the folks I was socializing with I would just leave and never look back.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jwall

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

BULL C R A P ! NOT in my lifetime.

Now we KNOW what you are !

jw

How old are you?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

jw

How old are you?

How dark are you?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

jw

How old are you?

How dark are you?

Are you talking about my heart or the color of my skin? Which one matters most to you?

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (1_deuce, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 56 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.