Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

If that's the case you must have learned to write at one of those all black schools.

is one of those schools where your daughter met her baby daddy

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
CBS national news stirring the pot

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I bet locker rooms trigger your PTSD.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
CBS national news stirring the pot

They're having quite the year.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

So you see. You are a racist. No need to get upset when anyone calls you one. Just accept it and move on.

The term itself, a Leon Trotsky invention, is a Bolshevik psyop designed to sow division and demoralization within Western societies. Its purpose was to shame those in said societies who merely formed opinions about race that are based on their observations in real life, as is natural and normal for human beings.

Correct.

A preferable term is race realist, which JimFromBFE obviously is not.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

I bet locker rooms trigger your PTSD.

LOL

Bob? That you?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by add

A preferable term is race realist, which JimFromBFE obviously is not.

That's a great thought for a children's book.

"The little boy that cried wolf racist, but The Village would no longer believe him."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Roman Legions are gonna look funny out there. Especially if they are by themselves.

This TN guy has to be a sock puppet. Yes?

Along with SPQR?

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

Holy mother of marginal literacy.

when a white hating communist hears the truth they call you a name or act like an english teacher cause they cant refute facts so they act like a baby with soiled diapers

Too much illiteracy, didn't read.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Paul B said,

"Too much illiteracy, didn't read."

Really ? SPQR makes perfect sense to me.

CAVEAT: Maybe I mis read, IF I did Paul I apologize. IF not....pound Sand.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
[quote=jwall]Don't DODGE the issue ! Politician.

Jim has been redirecting the conversation ever since he jumped in.

Standard word manipulation game:

I say banana and he says Racist

I say pop tart and he says Homophobic

I say black and he corrects it to African American.

I say African American and he corrects it to negro

I say negro and he cries racist...

Same circle-jerk is always os just a different sock puppet today.

Arguing with these fools is like trying to eat orange juice with a fork.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I've noted his, EDIT: > & ribka OBTUSENESS before this only magnifies it.

Last edited by jwall; 09/22/20.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Jim should go to downtown Louisville and walk around... invite a bunch of the Louisville Urban Nights over for Thanksgiving. Use the real silverware. Introduce them to his wife and daughter.

Bleeding heart liberals always yak about what we should do... but never offer up their own womenfolk for a good black panther gangbang rape...

Louisville OR Ferguson Mo.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

The Irish overcame their time in the barrel as did the Italians and the Jews. Yet we still make excuses for these folks and we still throw money into a bottomless pit of sewerage.

Racist, you both say and call others?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by jwall
Don't DODGE the issue ! Politician.

What issue? I am still trying to figure out how my statement was racist. Is it because I used the term white trash? Its not a racist term. If it is, please explain. Or perhaps you see something else racist about the statement. Its a historical fact that black people started migrating to the north in the early 1900's and continued to do so until the early 1970's. The reason was segregation, racism, and violence.

As for your statement "NO ! It's because WHAT you are is MANIFEST herre....", can you give me a hint as to what that means? Is there some conspiracy manifesto out there that I need to familiarize myself with to understand what you are talking about?

Look CLOSE, I never said you were racist !
Dumbutt !

Is your IQ = to your age or did you just inherit it ?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...geeze.

That Paul must live in Idaho er somethin....

Haha!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY !!

The problem IS: The MORE you give.....the MORE they WANT !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yeah...geeze.

That Paul must live in Idaho er somethin....

Haha!

Don’t be pickin on my Brother Coonass !!
Grins

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY !!

The problem IS: The MORE you give.....the MORE they WANT !

And do you or we, blame them?

Hell, I don’t. They know what works and they use it. White guilt feeds it along with vote pandering, etc.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Paul B said,

"Too much illiteracy, didn't read."

Really ? SPQR makes perfect sense to me.

CAVEAT: Maybe I mis read, IF I did Paul I apologize. IF not....pound Sand.

thanks jwall. I am perfectly willing to listen to those guys refute the facts I laid out. they cant so they use the worn out jewvenile talking points thinking they will scare people off. it has worked well for them

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,556
Posts18,473,040
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.