I am MAGA.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by duck911
Jesus fuggin' christ.

Do you dipchits want Trump re-elected, or not????

That is the #1 end game. But you all want dipchits breaking liquor store windows to be the next CNN news story.... GROW THE FUGG UP.

Let's fire up another 100 lawsuits for some black shootings in KY. THAT will help our cause.

You're dumber than dogshixt.

And cat shixt

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by FOsteology
All the sheit going down in the Demonrat controlled cities over the past several months is an organized, well funded, strategy to destabilize the United States. The behind the scenes people are domestic terrorists who have enlisted willful idiots to do the dirty work!

America, right now, doesn't seem to have the stomach to do what's needed to stop the nonsense. Declare them domestic terrorists, hunt them down and apply appropriate justice!

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Politics being played for votes, control, the end game. The government is supposed to protect the people and it is failing or straight up not doing it. Calling a civil war "civil unrest" is like calling a war a "police action". We are watching our country die by a thousand cuts. Martial Law should be enacted and curfews in place that can be enforced with force if necessary. If you're with a group and several of that group rob, attack others, commit arson and you don't try to stop them or walk away from them are you getting charged too? Once shooting, arson, battery, and other crime occurs and you stay with the mob and if you get shot you decided to sleep with the dogs so share the fleas. The anarchists are joining in with the protests and the "peaceful ones" know it.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I was thinking it was going to be a Swede, but oh well, just goes to show...

louisville suspect caught

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Jesus fuggin' christ.

That is the #1 end game. But you all want dipchits breaking liquor store windows to be the next CNN news story.... GROW THE FUGG UP.

Let's fire up another 100 lawsuits for some black shootings in KY. THAT will help our cause.

And cat shixt
Dogshixt kind of rhymed. DCuck is cunnty as catshixt.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 09/24/20.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I was thinking it was going to be a Swede, but oh well, just goes to show...

louisville suspect caught

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Larynzo John - King of Kwanda.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt

Reminder: I am not the one gleefully and cheerfully rooting for an American city to be torched to the ground by the enemy.

If that makes me some kind of stupid, in your eyes, IDGAF. Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.

twat dragger grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
We are watching our country die by a thousand cuts.

Literally. “A Thousand Currents” is rumored to be a wordplay on a thousand cuts. A Thousand Currents is one of the Marxist groups that lends its tax exempt status to blm, as well as taking in Soros money and then redistributes millions of dollars to communist, American hating domestic terrorist groups.

A Thousand Currents is one of the key players in funneling the money around and offering tax exempt and non disclosure status.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

So far.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt

Reminder: I am not the one gleefully and cheerfully rooting for an American city to be torched to the ground by the enemy.

If that makes me some kind of stupid, in your eyes, IDGAF. Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.
Stupider than sow shizzle.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#IcedSoyLattewithWhipcream

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
All the sheit going down in the Demonrat controlled cities over the past several months is an organized, well funded, strategy to destabilize the United States. The behind the scenes people are domestic terrorists who have enlisted willful idiots to do the dirty work!

America, right now, doesn't seem to have the stomach to do what's needed to stop the nonsense. Declare them domestic terrorists, hunt them down and apply appropriate justice!

It's because the MSM won't back a crackdown, If Obama was still President and he ordered a crackdown, they'd back it.

Everybody wants to know who is funding and organizing these groups. George Soros is but one of many BILLIONAIRES contributing to this. You better understand that money comes from Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, Bezos, and a number of others directly or indirectly. Everybody on the Right is still obsessing over indicting Hillary. I'd rather the DOJ idiot all the organizers and ringleaders of ANTIFA/BLM, send them to Gitmo for a few months as domestic terrorists until they spill the beans on the upper reaches of these organizations.

When/if that leads bak to HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC, then hammer all of them

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Supposed conservatives but nothing but azzholes in my book.

Last edited by Fireball2; 09/24/20.

LOL
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Tom

It's not just the disparate consequences. You're right of course that "we" generally have obligations in the world that we can't just blow off for a month in lockup, and even more right that Democrat DAs are just plain dropping charges for their people but would make an example out of you or me, but even with the assurance of a blind eye from the powers that be and sleeping in your own bed tonight would you be out assaulting strangers and burning things? Would anyone here? The real disparity is in worldview. Conservatives more or less follow the rules even when nobody's looking. It's what makes us conservatives. Leftists live to break rules and thumb their noses at their parents. It's what makes them leftists.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Tom

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Two p u s s i e s flapping

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Tom

you are totally right the modern "conservatives" today would have rightly been called communists 50 years ago. if real conservatives were in power there would be no multi trillion dollar police/spying state no tanks in the street or an Iraqi style war on drugs

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.