Home
Countdown to the terrordome....
The BLM and ANTIFA mobs are fully armed with everything from 2x4 to ARs.
It's gonna be EPIC!
They could stop that PDQ if they wanted to.
Subscribed. Scary black folks in the streets!
Hoping to see photos of dead rioters finally. Gotta take off the kid gloves or it will never end.
They’ll never touch The Muhammad Ali Museum.
What do they think they are gonna do?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

they might
I hope there is some rioters with knots on their heads. Hasbeen
I don't know. It seems to me that the Kentucky officials are ready to make a statement about this stuff going on at home. The city police are in riot gear and carrying clubs. A big convoy of State Police converged on Louisville and the National Guard is there.

Of course, Louisville's a fairly large city and the police can't be everywhere at once. But it's been made very evident that they're not going to stand by and watch it happen.

My guess is,..anybody that gets caught is going to be made an example of.
[Linked Image from thesmilies.com]
Historically, Louisvile Metro PD was a force that took zero schitt. Will be interesting to see if that still holds true.

Do they have those in KY?
If they are only carrying clubs, then they wont/can't do to much if it comes to it. They can jack some folks up but we all know these punks are coming with weapons. I hope they have a secondary line, armed.

National guard is just a show of force. They will step in if totally need be. Any weapons they may have will be empty, unless the rules have changed.
Originally Posted by deflave

I think it's gonna spread beyond KY tonight.

They don't need much of an excuse anymore.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Historically, Louisvile Metro PD was a force that took zero schitt. Will be interesting to see if that still holds true.

I'd say that it is. The KSP is there also and they definitely take no schitt. More importantly, the officials in Frankfort won't require that either of them take any schitt.

From what I'm seeing, the green light has been given to shut this mess down in Louisville.

It'll be interesting to see how hard the "protesters" push before they understand that it's not going to happen.

New Orleans was once the same but no more.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't know. It seems to me that the Kentucky officials are ready to make a statement about this stuff going on at home. The city police are in riot gear and carrying clubs. A big convoy of State Police converged on Louisville and the National Guard is there.

Of course, Louisville's a fairly large city and the police can't be everywhere at once. But it's been made very evident that they're not going to stand by and watch it happen.

My guess is,..anybody that gets caught is going to be made an example of.

I hope they kick some BLM and Antifa ass !
I hope the men in blue lock it down and bust some heads.......

Enough is enough.

History does tend to repeat no matter how new.
I would stay clear of tall buildings if I was a LV cop tonight.
I'll put money on some cops getting shot at.

The polls are getting tighter in some swing states. Operation Mayhem needs to step up a notch.
How’s the climate there after the ruling?
Riots?
Except for Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky is more or less one big small town. Lots of people who live in this state are families that have been here for generations,..and pretty much everybody is united in that they don't want this mess is the state.

Everybody here has seen what's happened in Portland, Seattle, Milwaukee, Kenosha, ect,..and people don't give the first damn about what has to be done to keep it out of the state.

The cops in Louisville could pile them up and everybody that lives here would just look the other way.
So a dope dealer grease fire sweat pig named brionna that's family hit the get-hoe lottery huh? wanton endangerment gonna get lville burned, groid fatigue!
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I hope there is some rioters with bullet holes in their heads. Hasbeen

Fixt.
What I don't get is that none of these protestors or critics (including the governor, who blamed systemic racism) heard the evidence or has a clue what the actual law is. They have no basis whatsoever to criticize the GJ's decision.
Here are 3 FACTS from a Louisville Police Department document........
Police did go to the right address, because they had a warrant for Breonna Taylor because she was receiving mail for a drug dealer that was living in her house, and using her address as his.

Police DID knock repeatedly, and when they finally broke in, the drug dealer boyfriend fired first, hitting a cop. When the cops returned fire, she was hit and killed.

Breonna Taylor WAS extensively involved in the drug trade, and was the money handler for her boyfriend.

Those are the facts that the liberals, the press, and especially the Negroes don't want to admit to.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

New Orleans was once the same but no more.

When they tried to block the Crescent City Connection a few months ago, NOLA shut it down quickly.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
What I don't get is that none of these protestors or critics (including the governor, who blamed systemic racism) heard the evidence or has a clue what the actual law is. They have no basis whatsoever to criticize the GJ's decision.

It would be nice if the propaganda outlets would take occasion to inform.
Woot, free shopping night in Louisville laugh
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Breonna Taylor WAS extensively involved in the drug trade, and was the money handler for her boyfriend.

That was suspected, but was it ever supported with evidence? If so do you have a link?
Except for Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky is more or less one big small town. Lots of people who live in this state are families that have been here for generations,..and pretty much everybody is united in that they don't want this mess is the state.

Everybody here has seen what's happened in Portland, Seattle, Milwaukee, Kenosha, ect,..and people don't give the first damn about what has to be done to keep it out of the state.

The cops in Louisville could pile them up and everybody that lives here would just look the other way.

So how’s it turning out Bristoe?

Just curious how the heck it’s boiling down.
Originally Posted by fester

So how’s it turning out Bristoe?

Just curious how the heck it’s boiling down.

All I know is what I'm seeing on the TV. From what I can tell, the cops have it under control for now. Like I said earlier, the cops can't be everywhere at once. But they're not standing by and watching it happen.
Here are 3 FACTS from a Louisville Police Department document........
Police did go to the right address, because they had a warrant for Breonna Taylor because she was receiving mail for a drug dealer that was living in her house, and using her address as his.

Police DID knock repeatedly, and when they finally broke in, the drug dealer boyfriend fired first, hitting a cop. When the cops returned fire, she was hit and killed.

Those are the facts that the liberals, the press, and especially the Negroes don't want to admit to.

I dont know all the facts but alot of what you said is true. They just want to riot. Black lives went out the window years ago.
What channel is the game on Booker!
Just got a report from a man on the scene on Bardstown Road in Louisville.

A big crowd of protesters are faced off with a large bunch of police,..and right in the middle of it up pulls an ice cream truck with its music playing.

I guess the man figures that to make money he has to go where the people are.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That was suspected, but was it ever supported with evidence? If so do you have a link?

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/leaked...ng-exs-money-he-used-her-address-as-his/

Leaked Docs Claim Breonna Taylor Was Managing Drug Dealing Ex’s Money, He Used Her Address As His

Sandy Malone3 weeks ago

Louisville, KY – Leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor shooting showed the 26-year-old had a close relationship with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend and was managing his money while he was in jail.

The documents were leaked to WAVE two days before bench warrants were issued for Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Jarmarcus Glover on Aug. 27.

Glover was arrested shortly thereafter on new drug charges, according to WAVE.

Taylor was shot five times by Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) officers on March 13 during raid on her home to serve a search warrant.

Officers were serving a simultaneous arrest warrant on Glover across town.

Police said Taylor’s current boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, opened fire after police announced themselves and shot a Louisville police sergeant.

“Officers knocked on the door several times and announced their presence as police who were there with a search warrant,” he told reporters at a press conference the afternoon of March 13. “The officers forced entry into the exterior door and were immediately met by gunfire. Sergeant [John] Mattingly sustained a gunshot wound and returned fire.”

Officers returned fire and Taylor was fatally shot, the Courier Journal reported.

The officer-involved shooting spurred protests in Louisville that escalated dramatically after death of 46-year-old George Floyd in the custody of the Minneapolis police on May 25.

Several people were shot and killed during violent riots that left the city in ruins and resulted in the resignation of the police chief.

Taylor’s family have claimed she wasn’t still involved with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend when she was killed, and was an innocent victim of police brutality.

But the investigative documents leaked to WAVE at the end of August told an entirely different story of a woman who was not only allowing a drug dealer to use her address to register vehicles but was also moving money around for him while he was incarcerated.

The leaked report showed that detectives saw Glover drive up to a “trap house” where drug deals were conducted in Taylor’s car on Jan. 2.

A jailhouse conversation that was recorded between Glover and Taylor the next day included discussion of the drug house and another suspect in the investigation, WAVE reported.

“You talk to Doug?” Glover asked Taylor in the recording.

“Yeah, I did,” Taylor answered. “He said he was already back at the trap.”

Then the two had another conversation a couple of hours later during which Glover thanked Taylor for looking out for him, WAVE reported.

“When you’re around I stress more…,” the leaked document quoted Taylor as having said.

“I just always be worried about you … not like you and b—hes, but just period with the police, like all kind of s–t,” she added.

Police reports showed that Taylor and Glover ended two phone calls from the jail on Jan. 3 by telling each other that they loved each other, WAVE reported.

The leaked documents showed that Glover called Taylor 26 times from jail between January of 2016 and January of 2020.

It also showed she took calls from another inmate on seven occasions during that same time period, WAVE reported.

Police installed a tracking device on Glover’s red Dodge Charger and found he visited Taylor’s home on six occasions in January.

The report included pictures of Glover actually picking up packages at Taylor house and pictures of Taylor at the trap house police had been watching, WAVE reported.

Eventually, police linked Taylor to Glover in February after he gave her phone number as his own when his car was towed for a parking violation.

Then detectives confirmed that Glover was using Taylor’s address as his own, too, WAVE reported.

“Detectives received Jamarcus Glover’s bank records from Chase Bank,” the leaked report read. “On these bank statements, Jamarcus Glover used 3003 Springfield Drive #4, Louisville, KY 40214 as his mailing address.”

Glover was convicted of drug trafficking in 2015 and had several pending drug and weapons charges against him when police served the warrant at Taylor’s home, WAVE reported.

Another jailhouse recording made hours after Taylor was fatally shot showed Glover told the mother of his children that Taylor had been managing his money for him when she was killed.

“Bre got down like $15 [grand], she had the $8 [grand] I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 [grand],” he told the woman, according to leaked documents.

“Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money,” Glover told the woman a moment later, according to WAVE. “She been handling s–t for me and cuz, it ain’t just me.”

Then he said “I can walk in that house [Bre’s] and go directly to whatever it is no problem with it,” Glover said in the leaked transcription.

The picture painted by the leaked investigative documents varied greatly from the narrative that has been pushed by Black Lives Matter protesters of an innocent woman gunned down for no reason.

Attorneys for Taylor’s family have repeatedly claimed she and Glover broke up two years earlier and had only maintained a “passive friendship,” the Courier Journal reported.

This festering mess should have been crushed a very long time ago. The appeasement of these thug terrorists by elected officials and law enforcement is beyond a disgrace!
Curfew is called for 9pm to 6am, so things will either go off the tracks, or quiet down.
This chit isn't about Breonna Taylor, or George Floyd, or any other Negro that the cops are accused of killing. It's about a race of people who really believe that they should be allowed to live as they want, which means engaging in criminal activities without any repercussions.
Originally Posted by joken2

Leaked Docs Claim Breonna Taylor Was Managing Drug Dealing Ex’s Money, He Used Her Address As His

Sandy Malone3 weeks ago

Louisville, KY – Leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor shooting showed the 26-year-old had a close relationship with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend and was managing his money while he was in jail.

The documents were leaked to WAVE two days before bench warrants were issued for Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Jarmarcus Glover on Aug. 27.

Glover was arrested shortly thereafter on new drug charges, according to WAVE.

Taylor was shot five times by Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) officers on March 13 during raid on her home to serve a search warrant.

Officers were serving a simultaneous arrest warrant on Glover across town.

Police said Taylor’s current boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, opened fire after police announced themselves and shot a Louisville police sergeant.

“Officers knocked on the door several times and announced their presence as police who were there with a search warrant,” he told reporters at a press conference the afternoon of March 13. “The officers forced entry into the exterior door and were immediately met by gunfire. Sergeant [John] Mattingly sustained a gunshot wound and returned fire.”

Officers returned fire and Taylor was fatally shot, the Courier Journal reported.

The officer-involved shooting spurred protests in Louisville that escalated dramatically after death of 46-year-old George Floyd in the custody of the Minneapolis police on May 25.

Several people were shot and killed during violent riots that left the city in ruins and resulted in the resignation of the police chief.

Taylor’s family have claimed she wasn’t still involved with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend when she was killed, and was an innocent victim of police brutality.

But the investigative documents leaked to WAVE at the end of August told an entirely different story of a woman who was not only allowing a drug dealer to use her address to register vehicles but was also moving money around for him while he was incarcerated.

The leaked report showed that detectives saw Glover drive up to a “trap house” where drug deals were conducted in Taylor’s car on Jan. 2.

A jailhouse conversation that was recorded between Glover and Taylor the next day included discussion of the drug house and another suspect in the investigation, WAVE reported.

“You talk to Doug?” Glover asked Taylor in the recording.

“Yeah, I did,” Taylor answered. “He said he was already back at the trap.”

Then the two had another conversation a couple of hours later during which Glover thanked Taylor for looking out for him, WAVE reported.

“When you’re around I stress more…,” the leaked document quoted Taylor as having said.

“I just always be worried about you … not like you and b—hes, but just period with the police, like all kind of s–t,” she added.

Police reports showed that Taylor and Glover ended two phone calls from the jail on Jan. 3 by telling each other that they loved each other, WAVE reported.

The leaked documents showed that Glover called Taylor 26 times from jail between January of 2016 and January of 2020.

It also showed she took calls from another inmate on seven occasions during that same time period, WAVE reported.

Police installed a tracking device on Glover’s red Dodge Charger and found he visited Taylor’s home on six occasions in January.

The report included pictures of Glover actually picking up packages at Taylor house and pictures of Taylor at the trap house police had been watching, WAVE reported.

Eventually, police linked Taylor to Glover in February after he gave her phone number as his own when his car was towed for a parking violation.

Then detectives confirmed that Glover was using Taylor’s address as his own, too, WAVE reported.

“Detectives received Jamarcus Glover’s bank records from Chase Bank,” the leaked report read. “On these bank statements, Jamarcus Glover used 3003 Springfield Drive #4, Louisville, KY 40214 as his mailing address.”

Glover was convicted of drug trafficking in 2015 and had several pending drug and weapons charges against him when police served the warrant at Taylor’s home, WAVE reported.

Another jailhouse recording made hours after Taylor was fatally shot showed Glover told the mother of his children that Taylor had been managing his money for him when she was killed.

“Bre got down like $15 [grand], she had the $8 [grand] I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 [grand],” he told the woman, according to leaked documents.

“Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money,” Glover told the woman a moment later, according to WAVE. “She been handling s–t for me and cuz, it ain’t just me.”

Then he said “I can walk in that house [Bre’s] and go directly to whatever it is no problem with it,” Glover said in the leaked transcription.

The picture painted by the leaked investigative documents varied greatly from the narrative that has been pushed by Black Lives Matter protesters of an innocent woman gunned down for no reason.

Attorneys for Taylor’s family have repeatedly claimed she and Glover broke up two years earlier and had only maintained a “passive friendship,” the Courier Journal reported.

Facts don't matter to the blacks & neither do laws as they don't apply to them; they just want to B(urn), L(oot) & M(urder).

Animals & tribal savages.....................period.

MM
We feeding these ebt hogs very well, they're all obese!
Wait til the Minnesota verdicts drop.......
The communists just shot a cop in Louisville.
Originally Posted by Rugies

Louisville officer shot, police confirm
Update 8:43 p.m. EDT Sept. 23: A Louisville Metro Police Department officer was shot in downtown Louisville amid protests in response to the Breonna Taylor decision, WDRB reported.
Metrosafe confirmed to the television station that an officer had been shot at Brook and Broadway sometime before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The news was also confirmed by LMPD spokesperson Lamont Washington in an emailed statement.
No other information was immediately available. Possible injuries to the officer are unknown at this time.
They need to A-10 Warthog the crowds!
Originally Posted by Rugies

i hope they crack down
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture to url
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.
This chit isn't about Breonna Taylor, or George Floyd, or any other Negro that the cops are accused of killing. It's about a race of people who really believe that they should be allowed to live as they want, which means engaging in criminal activities without any repercussions.

Let em go to Liberia then. We are a nation of law and order, or used to be before the pu$$ies took over. Serious question, what ever happened to the water cannons. They should roll these rioters down the street.
Cop down via gun fire.

Chatter on social media is that BLM is celebrating the shooting of the officer, and the shooter is a hero.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.
Originally Posted by RAS
Cop down via gun fire.

Chatter on social media is that BLM is celebrating the shooting of the officer, and the shooter is a hero.

Soon to be a martyr.
2nd cop shot now.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
2nd cop shot now.

Goddammit, this is pissing me off.
Damn! Those cops need someone like Chris Kyle on overwatch.
Low lifes galore there apparently?
Mow the garbage down and be done with it.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

Two cops shot. How many before the state boys get "pissed off".
Originally Posted by jackmountain

We'll know more tomorrow.
This what all the [bleep] spewing bs about the Breanna Taylor shooting wanted isn't it?

Looking past the facts that THEY KNOCKED AND ANNOUNCED, they had a warrant, pages of phone tap transcripts showingshe was involved in the sale/distribution, she was not and had not been an emt for a while, the police RETURNED fire (ie for you slow [bleep], they were shot at first).

This is what you wanted. More unrest, more police shot. Congrats.
2nd cop shot now.

Curious if most officers, besides feeling like they’re a living target, are too afraid to shoot out of fear of being prosecuted for drilling a protected class of people?

😎
Originally Posted by RiverRider

With democrats in power, this is what we can expect.
I really don't see things going much differently than in Portland..... The mayor of Louisville is... well, the mayor of Louisville, and Papa Andy is a dimwitted communist goofball.
Im thinking there could be a lot of blood spilled around election time.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
2nd cop shot now.

Curious if most officers, besides feeling like they’re a living target, are too afraid to shoot out of fear of being prosecuted for drilling a protected class of people?

😎

You think? All the Monday morning do nothing QB's around here will be the first to biaotch....paging bleeding heart MP barnard......

We'll know more tomorrow.

Didn't meant to sound judgemental, just sick of this [bleep].
If this can go down in Kentucky with no pushback, were toast. At some point people like us have to draw the line and start shooting back.
Flave would/will argue with me over this, but these people know exactly what they are doing in putting cops in difficult UOF situations. Shoot a cop from the middle of a large crowd...

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.
2nd cop shot now.

😎
I expect you're absolutely right.
#FugkCriminalElementBlacks

#(andWhites)
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

So BLM and Antifa are tee’ing off on officers with hot lead?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

With democrats in power, this is what we can expect.

GFY

I swear to god this is making my chest tighten up. I am ffuukking fumed. It's time to shut that schidt down.

I swear to god this is making my chest tighten up. I am ffuukking fumed. It's time to shut that schidt down.

Don’t get a boner

We know what that means.
there is only one common sense answer to blm/antifa now...

https://youtu.be/Nk5DcZ-rDNI

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.
Get some fugging social workers in there already!!
Trump should send in federal officers and quash this now.
Show the general public he can bring law and order if allowed. The average Joe supports law and order/public safety. It's the basic function of organized government. If our government can't provide life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, at a minimum, it's time to overthrow it and start over.
All the pain and suffering and stress of the last year boils down to one sick fact- the Democrat Party has an insatiable lust for power. And now, they are literally sacrificing real human beings at the alter of their cult.
Raise your hand if you still like body cams and think Gentle George was murdered.

LOL

BLM and Antifa based riots and demonstrations are nothing more than street gang / Mafia like extortion, simple as that...
[quote=JakeBlues]All the pain and suffering and stress of the last year boils down to one sick fact- the Democrat Party has an insatiable lust for power. And now, they are literally sacrificing real human beings at the alter of their cult.[/quote

They are fighting for survival. Unlike many pundits, they know if Trump gets back in that they, the deep state NWO cabal, the MSM, the DNC and Fed are dead.

Sometimes when some act like its a fight for their survival, its a fight for their survival.

This fight is for all the beans. Its atypical warfare and WW3, and its going to be Biblical.
Trump should just say the words...Lawfully armed citizens, protect yourself with whatever means available you have in this time of unrest.

Amnesty for all LEO and Citizenry who are forced to use deadly force.

The End

😎
Prayers for the all the LEOs and there family's.
Tonight might be the night that determines the course of our future. Either the law stands up against criminals and beats them back decisively, or the criminals realize they have the power. If the criminals win tonight, expect this to escalate quickly.

Just breath in and breath out bicycle bitch.
I'm glad I'm retired now....

I retired out as a Commonwealth Detective.
And have worked with many KSP troopers.

It's fixing to hit the fan for sure....

May God protect our boys in Grey and those in Blue, the Sheriff's Deputies and the Guard units.

Trump should just say the words...Lawfully armed citizens, protect yourself with whatever means available you have in this time of unrest.

The End

😎

Yep. Give us the green light. Bet this [bleep]'s over in two days.

The End

😎
I can get behind that.
Listing to the Louisville radio scanners and it seems to be a fair amount of lead flying.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-rioters-least-one-officer-shot-videos/
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith

May God protect our boys in Grey and those in Blue, the Sheriff's Deputies and the Guard units.

Plus 100

😎
Originally Posted by add

Kentucky Special Response Team:

https://apnews.com/4efba5157b901f1af9203ce12b8cbf3e

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/14/kentucky-state-trooper-killed/72243042/
Cops can’t handle it, other will. Dox those fat azz niqqers and visit them at home. Work up the chain to the top. Or start at the top and work down. Either way, I am betting it will fall to us. Hope we are up to it...
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Cops can’t handle it, other will. Dox those fat azz niqqers and visit them at home. Work up the chain to the top. Or start at the top and work down. Either way, I am betting it will fall to us. Hope we are up to it...

The cops will handle it.
Originally Posted by add

Well, I don't believe it will be a "green light" situation from the governor. He and his daddy have never held a favorable opinion of the KSP. More likely, it will be a decision made on the ground. I firmly believe that State Police Commanders will act in a way that shows a model of restraint, but if action is required, you can bet that swift and blinding violence will follow. This situation will not follow the Portland model, even if the Mayor of Louisville and the governor of Kentucky are rat deek liberals.
Also remember.....

The NFL, NBA and other big organizations are bankrolling this activity. Where do you think all that money goes??
Live Feed for Louisville NOW.

Go to day 119 video and hit play.

Apologies if this is some liberal fûcks Twat page. It’s all I could find quickly.

😎

https://mobile.twitter.com/watchwoke?lang=en
I really wish cops were given the green light to take this [bleep] out

it would be ugly and bodies on the street, but it would definitely be in the back of the minds of rioters the next time they want to try this somewhere.
Originally Posted by CoElk101

This... +1.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Listing to the Louisville radio scanners and it seems to be a fair amount of lead flying.

Yep, listening; more shooting going on
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith

Prayers from Colorado for those on the ground out there. What a chit show mad

Well, I don't believe it will be a "green light" situation from the governor. He and his daddy have never held a favorable opinion of the KSP. More likely, it will be a decision made on the ground. I firmly believe that State Police Commanders will act in a way that shows a model of restraint, but if action is required, you can bet that swift and blinding violence will follow. This situation will not follow the Portland model, even if the Mayor of Louisville and the governor of Kentucky are rat deek liberals.

No,..I don't believe that a green light came from Little Andy, either. I think Little Andy was told to go home and let the adults handle the matter.
When the police get tired of being set up by leftist leadership, maybe they'll step back and turn their head away for just long enough....
Raise your hand if you still like body cams and think Gentle George was murdered.

LOL

You are an idiot.
I'm happy to see officers carrying good old hickory.
Also,...I don't think Little Andy is too anxious to get on the bad side of the KSP ever since he got so scared from being hung in effigy that he built Fort Knox around the Governor's mansion.
When the police get tired of being set up by leftist leadership, maybe they'll step back and turn their head away for just long enough....

One can only hope....have little doubt such a thing would easily happen here, but in the cities.......
Originally Posted by duck911

LOL

You are an idiot.

Yeah.

The world needs more ducks and green lights.

LOL

Originally Posted by add

https://www.facebook.com/Crayton.Ro...DAwMDEzNDk0MDg3NzozNzk0NTE4MzM3MjI5Mjk0/
Guys, when you were in high school and had a weak teacher that tried to keep order in the class room by saying "Y'all behave or else!", and "or else" never happened. What was the result? The classroom was a zoo, the teacher not respected, and total chaos.

ANTIFA/BLM already know there is no "Or else" . No consequences. they get arrested and the DA will not charge them. They have people paying their bail. They can tear down the whole place with impunity.

How does this all end?

Kent State II
Originally Posted by add

Thank you.

This... +1.

Bet you’ve never been accused of being consistent

Long enough for what? You to post on the internet? You've never done a damn thing but run your mouth.

Prayers for the LEO's and their families tonight in KY.

The End

😎

Don’t be stupid.
The President has no such authority

He/she can only pardon, commute or amnesty for Federal Crimes, not State and Local.
Originally Posted by hatari
Guys, when you were in high school and had a weak teacher that tried to keep order in the class room by saying "Y'all behave or else!", and "or else" never happened. What was the result? The classroom was a zoo, the teacher not respected, and total chaos.

ANTIFA/BLM already know there is no "Or else" . No consequences. they get arrested and the DA will not charge them. They have people paying their bail. They can tear down the whole place with impunity.

How does this all end?

Kent State II

I was kinda hoping for more of a Red Dawn kind of situation, actually 😬😎
Or maybe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0rI-5ycBU

I will invite all of you not really familiar with this event, or not alive during the event to watch this and do a little investigation.
Riots and protests in the 1960s were frequent, often violent, and arrogantly flaunting the law. What stopped them? Mayor Richard Daley cracked heads in Chicago and the LEADERS were arrested and went to trial. the Chicago 7. Look them up.

Kent State put an end to campus protests. Shame kids got killed, but the old story, play stupid games.....

Hang out at a protest where the National Guard is coming and bad schist happens. I'd tell my kid "if you see people with guns coming, time for you haul ass if you're innocent or guilty".
suspect in custody.
Originally Posted by hatari

How does this all end?

Kent State II

Hmmmmm....
Originally Posted by steve4102

The End

😎

Don’t be stupid.

He/she can only pardon, commute or amnesty for Federal Crimes, not State and Local.

Oh, ok....Thanks.

😎

PS

Shoot a protected class and get charged with a hate crime is a Federal offense, No?

LOL

You are an idiot.

Yeah.

The world needs more ducks and green lights.

LOL

Thank God we have brave social justice warriors like the duck of death and brave NFL multi millionaire felons.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Long enough for what? You to post on the internet? You've never done a damn thing but run your mouth.

Go ahead and post those photos of you storming downtown Portland. We'll wait.
Where be the National Guard.

I thought the governor said he was poised and ready to bring them in in a moments notice.

Where be the znstional a Guard.

I thought the governor said he was poised and ready to bring them in in a moments notice.

WTF are they gonna do?
Where be the znstional a Guard.

They're there.
Originally Posted by ribka

This... +1.

Highly consistent, actually. I have been transparent here that many in many family are career LEO. I support LEO, I have been LEO, and I still work in public safety.

So.... GFY.

I support the law abiding blue 100%

Go ahead and repost the posts where you talked all kinda smack until it was in your back yard and you crawfished so hard you could suck your own micro-penis.

(hint they actually exist hero).

lololol
Originally Posted by KFWA

it would be ugly and bodies on the street, but it would definitely be in the back of the minds of rioters the next time they want to try this somewhere.

Yes! This is the American way. No judge, no jury... Just mass homicide. Mow everyone down. You do realize the idiocy of that..

uhh..... Do you??

This is the USA.....

Isn't Portland your backyard? You should head back to where ever you "bought" your wife and hide for awhile til this blows over.

Yes! This is the American way. No judge, no jury... Just mass homicide. Mow everyone down. You do realize the idiocy of that..

uhh..... Do you??

This is the USA.....

This isn't the USA anymore. If you hadn't been busy drinking desert coffee on your long walks in Denver maybe you'd have noticed that the socialists were declaring war on us?

This... +1.

Highly consistent, actually. I have been transparent here that many in many family are career LEO. I support LEO, I have been LEO, and I still work in public safety.

So.... GFY.

I support the law abiding blue 100%

Hey Mr. Phone Plugger Inner,

Do you think Chauvin should have been charged?
Portland is nearly 300 miles. Pretty big backyard I guess.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FJNewsReporter

Pretty quick reporting here.
Not going to play along tonight. Have fun.

The End

😎

Don’t be stupid.

Oh, ok....Thanks.

😎

PS

Shoot a protected class and get charged with a hate crime is a Federal offense, No?

Shoot a "protected" class and get charged with more than one crime, and both federal and state.

uhh..... Do you??

This is the USA.....

I see. The way to handle insurrection is to arrest people so they can be bailed out by Soros and continue their sedition and treason, and let it play out in the court system. Smart.

"...all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Mow them down.
Portland is nearly 300 miles. Pretty big backyard I guess.

It's your state. Your elected representatives, your governor, your state. Do something or STFU.

No worries.

The Duck can be our token retard for the night.

Good call.

This isn't the USA anymore.

Huh?

So be clear....

You do, or do not approve of just mowing dipchits in the street down?

No worries.

The duck is the only one I know that can give ballz competition for "dumbest phuqk on the cf" award.

No worries.

Anyone who could take that title from you for a night would be proud! I'm not that guy.

You have proven you are the resident retard, probably for life.

No worries.

Anyone who could take that title from you for a night would be proud! I'm not that guy.

You have proven you are the resident retard, probably for life.

No COVID speeches this week?

Thoughts on Chauvin?

LOL

Good call.

Pacing yourself and all that.

Huh?

So be clear....

Revolutionaries and insurrectionists may be dipshits, but not all dipshits are insurrectionists and revolutionaries. You don't get to pull that kinda shit around here.

Huh?

So be clear....

Well,.....yeah, I guess I do if they're leftist dipschitts.

The way I see it, we can live in America or we can live in leftist dipschittville.

I'd be just as happy with Balkanization,...but the leftist dipschitts won't allow that. Being separate isn't ever enough for leftist dipschitts.

They want to both ruin society *and* make you live in it.

Huh?

So be clear....

Revolutionaries and insurrectionists may be dipshits, but not all dipshits are insurrectionists and revolutionaries. You don't get to pull that kinda shit around here.

So.......... You support the BLM Antifa azzhats destroying cities and businesses?
They will try and pin some charge on Chauvin for failure to provide medical assistance, blah, blah, BS knowing they got nothing on him for murder 2.

He followed the training manual, which didn’t have a section 2B for discerning when a suspect who is being held has shoved drugs up his keester and ingested more drugs.

😎

Think it through clown boy. Drop em in the street requires clean up. March em to a place they can dig their own grave then simply roll em in it. No muss, no fuss.

So be clear....

Originally Posted by bristoe

I'd be just as happy with Balkanization,...

Uhhhh......................... Wow.
They will try and pin some charge on Chauvin for failure to provide medical assistance, blah, blah, BS knowing they got nothing on him for murder 2.

He followed the training manual, which didn’t have a section 2B for discerning when a suspect who is being held has shoved drugs up his keester and ingested more drugs.

😎

Don't get duck911 all horned up talking about shoving [bleep] up his keister
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Think it through clown boy. Drop em in the street requires clean up. March em to a place they can dig their own grave then simply roll em in it. No muss, no fuss.

You do realize (I mean, I know you do, as stupid as you appear) that this violates every constitutional and human right this country is founded on?

I get the "kill 'em all" rhetoric, but this is not the time, nor the place.

We need to get Trump back in office.

So be clear....

Originally Posted by bristoe

I'd be just as happy with Balkanization,...

Uhhhh......................... Wow.

wow what?

You can't have any freedom with leftist dipschitts running the show.

If you're going to be free you've got to separate yourself from them one way or another.

I would much prefer a peaceful split. But leftists won't have that. They want you under their thumb.

History has proven that over and over and over again.

Playing the social justice warrior hate whitey card again?

Huh?

So be clear....

Originally Posted by watch4bear

You do realize (I mean, I know you do, as stupid as you appear) that this violates every constitutional and human right this country is founded on?

I get the "kill 'em all" rhetoric, but this is not the time, nor the place.

The leftists who are working to rule over you don't givva fug about your constitution.
They would disarm you today and kill you tomorrow if they could.

Huh?

So be clear....

So.......... You support the BLM Antifa azzhats destroying cities and businesses?

My, but you really are an asshat, aren't you? My initial inclination to cut you some slack is but a long dissipated puff of smoke.

Huh?

So be clear....

The way I see it, we can live in America or we can live in leftist dipschittville.

I'd be just as happy with Balkanization,...but the leftist dipschitts won't allow that. Being separate isn't ever enough for leftist dipschitts.

They want to both ruin society *and* make you live in it.

The communists will resist Balkanization because they need us to pay the bills. We are supposed to pay the bills, yet live like they want us to. I am amazed that there isn’t a major movement to split things up. We will never get along with the other side.

Playing the social justice warrior hate whitey card again?

Huh?

So be clear....

I think you've taken something completely out of context. Please read carefully.

wow what?

If you're going to be free you've got to separate yourself from them one way or another.

I would much prefer a peaceful split. But leftists won't have that. They want you under their thumb.

I 100% agree. Absolutely. You hit the nail on the head.

But serious question....

Do you think LEO and National Guard mass executing rioters on the street tonight in KY is the path to get there?

REALLY?

That is my point. Unless you want civil war TODAY.............. It's not the right path.

But, maybe you do.
Duck say Chauvin a bad man.

LOL
When the situation is literally us versus them, as far as I am concerned, "they" don't have any "human rights".

If America was invaded by Russia, should the invading Russians be afforded all the "human rights" this country was supposedly founded on?
This is the USA.....

Does it look like the USA???
Also,...I don't think Little Andy is too anxious to get on the bad side of the KSP ever since he got so scared from being hung in effigy that he built Fort Knox around the Governor's mansion.

Just heard today that the little tyrant is drinking like a fish. Executive Security personnel see him boozing like crazy at the end of every day, and they have been given the word from someone to make sure he does not end up "in trouble". I'd just be interested to read his hate mails that must be coming in. He's a worm for certain.
REALLY?

That is my point. Unless you want civil war TODAY.............. It's not the right path.

But, maybe you do.

Hate to break it to you but the civil war started already while you were busy watching Sunday night football. It just isn't nationwide yet.
Im thinking its time to start mowing dipschietts down in the streets. Save the cities, kill the chiettys.

Let them meet their Master faster. Their existence is a total disaster.

Huh?

So be clear....

Wait....Is this a trick question???

I’m in favor of mowing down any and all dipshîts of any color as long as I have a legal right to do so...

Put a gun, knife, 2x4 in your hand, and have saliva pouring outta your mouth while saying “I’m gonna kill and eat you” and I will perform a beautiful mag dump into your body and face.

No hard feelings....😎
Originally Posted by Stophel
When the situation is literally us versus them, as far as I am concerned, "they" don't have any "human rights".

If America was invaded by Russia, should the invading Russians be afforded all the "human rights" this country was supposedly founded on?

Duck erroneously thinks there are different flavors of revolutionaries, invaders, and insurrectionists.

Mow them down. If you participate in "peaceful protest" you vacate the area within 60 seconds of the incidence of violence. If you don't, you are a violent rioter.

Mow them down.

wow what?

But serious question....

Do you think LEO and National Guard mass executing rioters on the street tonight in KY is the path to get there?

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

All I know is, the left in America these days aren't just hippies with flowers in their hair. They're hard core "burn the damn thing down" radicals.

They're not just going to stop.

I would prefer not to have to deal with their bullshit. But they won't leave it alone. So there's going to be a day of reckoning. If the right doesn't call for it, the left will. In fact, the left is already calling for it.

America has had a pretty good run. But it's got a bad infestation. An infestation that's very familiar to many places around the world.

It just is what it is,....regardless of what any of us think about it.

Huh?

So be clear....

Wait....Is this a trick question???

I’m in favor of mowing down any and all dipshîts of any color as long as I have a legal right to do so...

Put a gun, knife, 2x4 in your hand, and have saliva pouring outta your mouth while saying “I’m gonna kill and eat you” and I will perform a beautiful mag dump into your body and face.

No hard feelings....😎

I am saying you don't mow people down for being dipshits. You mow them down for participation in insurrection and revolution. No trick to it. Evidently, Duck's rhetorical stunt got right past you.

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

All I know is, the left in America these days aren't just hippies with flowers in their hair. They're hard core "burn the damn thing down" radicals.

I would prefer not to have to deal with their bullshit. But they won't leave it alone. So there's going to be a day of reckoning. If the right doesn't call for it, the left will. In fact, the left is already calling for it.

America has had a pretty good run. But it's got a bad infestation. An infestation that's very familiar to many places around the world.

Have you still got an FAL and a stack of mags?

The angel George Floyd is shedding tears of joy and meth and fentanyl for the duck tonite for his social justice struggle in Colorado for the oppressed black men committing felonies

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

This is the USA.....

So far? Yes. In lesser countries these azzhats would have been mass executed on day 1, and their family all murdered. The fact we are in the USA these azzhats are still even alive.

But the general opinion here is to just kill them all.

Sorta, kinda, not constitutional, or American.
Cool...
Dipshîts are a No-Shoot until they’re armed or trying to stomp dance someone’s brains out.

😎

My momma always told me not to wait to take down Burners, Looters & Murderers 'til tomorrow, that I could take down today........................just sayin'.

To say nuthin' of revolutionaries, terrorists & communists.

MM
Duckling of Downs,

I knew you could fill the shoes of a retard, but I’m happy as hell to see they fit like a glove.

LOL
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

No,..I gave a lot of firearms away a while ago including all of my FALs.

Not necessarily; some could be lobotomized and used to clean streets, or pick up garbage on the roadside.
Originally Posted by RAS
Also remember.....

The NFL, NBA and other big organizations are bankrolling this activity. Where do you think all that money goes??

Yep!!!

Here’s the face of the NFL. 😡 Colin Kaepernick speaks on Breonna Taylor shooting indictment: 'Abolish The Police'

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colin-kaepernick-speaks-breonna-taylor-shooting-abolish-police

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Him and Lebron James need to be sued until they are both broke and back in the hood/ jungle where these Fuqking animals belong. They’re just as guilty as the Groids in the street for promoting this Bullschitt!

Cool...
Dipshîts are a No-Shoot until they’re armed or trying to stomp dance someone’s brains out.

😎

Close, but no cigar.

Dipshits who drop by Starbuck's every morning for their latte or whatever the hell it is they like are basically harmless dipshits. Dipshits who want to upend the country are another matter.

We're gettin to the point of splittin hairs here.

What's not Constitutional about the police defending themselves from deadly force?
I could get behind some good old fashioned public canning for dipshîttery for all 900 sexual orientations.

20 lashes for breaking a window of a car. 30 for swiping merchandise. 50 smacks for burning the American Flag and her 50 stars..and on and on.

😎

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

I hope you've replaced them with an AR. The Kel Tec might be a little light-duty for what could come.
The dipschit comment scared the Duck because he knew he’d be in the direct line of fire.

LOL

Well,...Americans kind of have a reputation for killing those who get in America's way.

Manifest Destiny, and all that.

And later on America killed a lot of people for being Commies in their *own* country.

Whether it was all constitutional or not is hard to say.

But nobody alive has ever lived under the American Constitution, anyway.

It's a relic of days gone by.
This is the USA.....

So far? Yes. In lesser countries these azzhats would have been mass executed on day 1, and their family all murdered. The fact we are in the USA these azzhats are still even alive.

So allowing Marxist to burn, loot, and shoot cops is somehow American?

The battle lines are drawn, there are no neutral positions, it’s law and order or lawlessness. Pick a side. Sooner than you think it’s going to be time to cut fence and sort out population out.
Cool...

😎

Close, but no cigar.

Dipshits who drop by Starbuck's every morning for their latte or whatever the hell it is they like are basically harmless dipshits. Dipshits who want to upend the country are another matter.

We're gettin to the point of splittin hairs here.

JFC Dude!

You just point to the dipfûck I can legally shoot then...And you’ll be happy.

😬😎
REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

Hate to break it to you but the civil war started already while you were busy watching Sunday night football. It just isn't nationwide yet.

Jake in board for mass murder. Noted.

You're right Bristoe. The Left clearly will never ever be satisfied ever. Couple that with the repeated weak response to their collective tantrum, they are emboldened. They're like a spoiled brat out of control child whose parents who don't have the balls to smack his azz.
I could get behind some good old fashioned public canning for dipshîttery for all 900 sexual orientations.

20 lashes for breaking a window of a car. 30 for swiping merchandise. 50 smacks for burning the American Flag and her 50 stars..and on and on.

😎

I kinda like that, when it's isolated incidents and perps can be identified...but once the firebombs start flying, the ROE needs to escalate.

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

I hope you've replaced them with an AR. The Kel Tec might be a little light-duty for what could come.

lol,...I think about any firearm you care to mention would last longer than I did in the event of conflict.
REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

Duck,

I love you, bruh
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thinking its time to start mowing dipschietts down in the streets. Save the cities, kill the chiettys.

Another for mass murder. +2
I don't think this has looked like the USA in quite some time.

I'm personally at the every man for himself stage. Take care of yourself and your own people, your family, your group of friends and associates, if you have any. We are totally screwed as a nation.... or what's left of the nation.
REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

Go to hell you fugking prick and don't put words in my mouth.

You're right Bristoe. The Left clearly will never ever be satisfied ever. Couple that with the repeated weak response to their collective tantrum, they are emboldened. They're like a spoiled brat out of control child whose parents who don't have the balls to smack his azz.

Well , spanking or paddling kids is frowned upon now. Correlation ?

It sounds bad .....”mass murder”

Except that’s what they wanna do to us given an opportunity. Why do you think they want to defund the police? It’s not to jaywalk . They truly believe the white man is their enemy
This is the USA.....

Only through the steamy haze of a tasteful after dinner dessert coffee

Reality is too scary for some. Like you.
Originally Posted by add
This is the USA.....

Only through the steamy haze of a tasteful after dinner dessert coffee

LOL
Duck,

You did a GREAT job here.

Don’t let anyone tell you different.

LOL
Just saw in Louisville the peaceful protestors set off IEDs and of course shot multiple officers
JFC wake up folks .thats war
Let me make my position 100%, clear:

We have a constitution, and laws.

They don't allow indiscriminate murder of azzhats breaking windows and stealing 40's of beer, or TV's.

If any of you support the execution of rioters causing havoc, I am not in the same camp.

If anyone assaults a LEO, I agree with legal repercussions.

But it sounds to me like most of you are over it, and want to just kill the chit out of azzholes causing trouble.

I am not in that camp. I still believe in our country, and our laws.

They don't allow indiscriminate murder of azzhats breaking windows and stealing 40's of beer, or TV's.

If any of you support the execution of rioters causing havoc, I am not in the same camp.

But it sounds to me like most of you are over it, and want to just kill the chit out of azzholes causing trouble.

Okay, got it. Sounds like you're down with what happened in Potland, etc.
Of course, if it ever comes to civil war freedom minded Americans are probably fugged. All the government agencies have been compromised,...along with the majority of the federal government.

There's undoubtedly some people answering to them that monitor places like this,....trying to get people to say something that can be used against them.

,...sometimes I wonder who they are.

your kid will be kids thing dos not work for me they are insurrectionist and terrorist and need to be treated as enemy combatants.
[quote=duck911]Let me make my position 100%, clear:

[quote]

Remove your head from your wallowed out azz

Start practicing reloading magazines because that’s about all you’ll be good for

Jesus fuggin' christ.

Do you dipchits want Trump re-elected, or not????

That is the #1 end game. But you all want dipchits breaking liquor store windows to be the next CNN news story.... GROW THE FUGG UP.

Let's fire up another 100 lawsuits for some black shootings in KY. THAT will help our cause.

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

Well,...let's hear your plan for solving America's little inconvenience (radicals rioting in the streets for months on end) that will follow the constitution.

I *really* want to hear that.
What would George Washington do?

Nope, 100% FALSE. *They* chose *not* to react.

I have family in Portland. I was HOPING for a fast, swift, and decisive response. Portland is the ultimate example of the chitshow that has been allowed to take place.
Personally, I'd like to dust off the Declaration of Independence. Surely there's nothing unconstitutional about that
I’m 200% in for opening up a trench the size of the Grand Canyon in a person frontal area, or better yet, making their head into a canoe.

For any person who’s actions are to commit violent assault upon another person. Mob beatings, head stomping and kicking, as well as arming themselves with bricks, rocks, knives, clubs, and guns to use against another person who may have a diffence of opinion, fly the American Flag, or live in a certain zip code.

These fûck-tards should, would, and will be put down in my town.

That’s pretty clear...If you show it to me, or say your gonna use it against me...I will legally end you.

😎
Personally, I'd like to dust off the Declaration of Independence. Surely there's nothing unconstitutional about that

Me too. I'm more of an Articles of Confederation man, myself actually.

Cross a frozen river, and kill em in their beds as they slept.

On Christmas.

If that is the extent of you reading comprehension, then we can all assume that you simply agree with shooting anyone on sight breaking the law.

Congrats, comrad.

100% on board.
Duck say Chauvin a bad man.

LOL

Duck Say National Guard bad men.

100% on board.

Well,...that means Balkanization. You 'bout schitt when I mentioned it before.
Duck honest question at what point do you draw a line in the sand and fight back?
Duck,

You did a GREAT job here.

Don’t let anyone tell you different.

LOL

Following years of aggression with tax collectors, the region finally exploded in a confrontation that resulted in President Washington sending in troops to quell what some feared could become a full-blown revolution. Opposition to the whiskey tax and the rebellion itself built support for the Republicans, who overtook Washington’s Federalist Party for power in 1802.
''

https://www.history.com/topics/early-us/whiskey-rebellion

Of course, his actions seem to have led to a change in the power structure of the Country at that time.

Would we like for that to happen now?
Problem is, average Joe still isn’t outraged. Aggravated maybe, but not outraged. Gotta have problems in his back yard before he gets pissed. Until then.....We will be stuck watching the same thing play out, over and over. The more aggressive group is ruling the day.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

On Christmas.

Yep!!!
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
This is the USA.....

So allowing Marxist to burn, loot, and shoot cops is somehow American?

The battle lines are drawn, there are no neutral positions, it’s law and order or lawlessness. Pick a side. Sooner than you think it’s going to be time to cut fence and sort out population out.

You're wasting your breath. He hasn't figured that out yet. By the time he does, it will be too late.

You think they're "just breaking windows and stealing 40s of beer, or TV's"?

You're a frog in a pot of boiling water. Either that or a young college educated suburban white woman.
Problem is, average Joe still isn’t outraged. Aggravated maybe, but not outraged. Gotta have problems in his back yard before he gets pissed. Until then.....We will be stuck watching the same thing play out, over and over. The more aggressive group is ruling the day.

You know, this is why (though I am personally in favor of fixed bayonets and taking the field) I think that the best practical thing to do, considering the situation, is to let 'em keep on burning.... MAYBE it will eventually wake people up. Probably won't, but MAYBE. And THEN we can gun 'em down. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

The enemy knows who they are. They know what they are. They know what they want. They know what they want this country to be..... "We" don't. "We" don't know who we are or what we are (and some of us even hate who we are). "We" don't know what we want. "We" can't agree on what this country should be. The advantage in this respect is definitely in the enemy's favor.

your kid will be kids thing dos not work for me they are insurrectionist and terrorist and need to be treated as enemy combatants.

This makes no sense. Lay off the vape pen. Good god. You give Colorado a bad rep. I mean... Fugg.
Jesus fuggin' christ.

That is the #1 end game. But you all want dipchits breaking liquor store windows to be the next CNN news story.... GROW THE FUGG UP.

Let's fire up another 100 lawsuits for some black shootings in KY. THAT will help our cause.

Hey dude. You address terrorists WHEREVER they are.

This makes no sense. Lay off the vape pen. Good god. You give Colorado a bad rep. I mean... Fugg.

No sense to a liberal fool .....
All I know for sure is that I honestly hate the Democrat Party for turning my country into what we're seeing. They are the root cause of every last part of the monster we will have to face, from identity politics, to cancel culture, to politics of division, to preaching victimization, to creating government dependency, to hate America propaganda in the "education system" and the entertainment industry. All because of their insatiable lust for power and control. God damn you to Hell you fugking azzholes.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

100% on board.

But we have a critical election here in a few weeks and some dipchits here are advocating for just shooting and killing folks and starting a civil war.

That ain't gonna help our cause.

On Christmas.

Says so right here:

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
All I know for sure is that I honestly hate the Democrat Party for turning my country into what we're seeing. They are the root cause of every last part of the monster we will have to face, from identity politics, to cancel culture, to politics of division, to preaching victimization, to creating government dependency, to hate America propaganda in the "education system" and the entertainment industry. All because of their insatiable lust for power and control. God damn you to Hell you fugking azzholes.

+1

100% on board.

But we have a critical election here in a few weeks and some dipchits here are advocating for just shooting and killing folks and starting a civil war.

You're so clueless it's beyond comprehension. Who started the civil war that's already underway? The fact you can't even acknowledge that is all anyone needs to know.

100% on board.

It's obvious you don't realize, or else you cannot accept the fact that a civil war has been initiated by those who want to destroy America. How in hell can you be so blind? It ain't what you want it to be. It is what it is.

California conservative.

When exactly did you move to Colorado from California?
Countries, or primitive forms of "countries" have been forming and splitting up since men became biped,....maybe even before.

America was formed by splitting off from England. That was America's first Civil War. It was a form of Balkanization although the term hadn't been formed yet.

The Southern part of America made the attempt to split off during America's second Civil War. America lost that one due in part to the fact that much of the Northern Army was made up of fresh off the boat European peasants who were looking for a 19th century equivalent of a green card,..and joining the military provided that. America's second Civil War was also an attempt at Balkanization.

And if you really want to get down to it, the original construction of America was a balkanized entity consisting of a collection of sovereign "States" (another word for "country") which were loosely connected by a small management entity.

America's second Civil War killed that configuration and made the small management entity the supreme overlord of all the previously independent "States".

But anyway,...there's nothing unconstitutional about independence. It comes around every now and then.

America is way overdue for it. The country is already split. It just needs to be made official.
Duck and Roy play patty cake once a month in a Motel 8 between Oregon and Colorado

What is your cause?
Walgreen world i bet.

Well said...😎
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

On Christmas.

Says so right here:

Wow! That is screen saver material right there. Where did you find that?
One of two things is going to happen very soon. Either a bunch of weak, liberal politicians, that coddle lawless rioters, are going to get fired by intolerant communities and the leadership that replaces them will be the adult in the room and do their jobs. Or, people will take matters into their own hands because their elected leaders have failed them and have no intention of keeping law and order. This scenario is one of the very reasons we have the 2nd amendment.
Well I have found the tee shirt version...

https://theinfidel.co/products/americans-willing-to-cross-a-frozen-river-tee?variant=31276445892642
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Start practicing reloading magazines because that’s about all you’ll be good for

Might chip a nail
Behind the masks they're all singing, ~~~Under my thumb~~~

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pandering...

They should have been wearing that rag as their loin cloth. At least I would have laughed,,,,instead I just SMH and said you’re all POS.

😎

The pathetic nature of this picture is enough to justify heading for the door.

The only thing keeping me from it is age and the lack of being able to speak Hungarian.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Might chip a nail

And spill his Grande caramel latte

The only thing keeping me from it is age and the lack of being able to speak Hungarian.

So we can count out Africa as one of your get outta Dodge locations? I bet you would run into JamesJr there

On Christmas.

Is that constitutional?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

To be honest with you, I forget where I found it. When I saw it, I thought it pretty profound and saved it.

I might have to look at the T-shirt..
Originally Posted by dassa

On Christmas.

Is that constitutional?

MUSTA BEEN
What is the latest?
Originally Posted by dassa

On Christmas.

Is that constitutional?

Do you mean "Is something that occurred before the Constitution was written, bound by the future adoption of the principles in the document that did not yet exist?"

Umm,,,No.
Geeze, school us up and stuff.

Well said...😎

Agree.

And they and their lackeys need their ass kicked.
The Duck of Dumb set his selector switch to “turbo” last night.

LMFAO
Does anyone know how the officers who were shot are doing?
Last heard was hours ago. 1 stable, 1 in surgery and stable, neither life threatening, suspect in custody,
Does anyone know how the officers who were shot are doing?

Not much out there , but I did find this.

Interim LMPD chief Robert Schroeder confirmed two officers were shot and sustained non life-threatening injuries. One officer is in surgery, and the other is alert and in stable condition.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...police-officer-shot-downtown/3512127001/
All the sheit going down in the Demonrat controlled cities over the past several months is an organized, well funded, strategy to destabilize the United States. The behind the scenes people are domestic terrorists who have enlisted willful idiots to do the dirty work!

America, right now, doesn't seem to have the stomach to do what's needed to stop the nonsense. Declare them domestic terrorists, hunt them down and apply appropriate justice!
LE seems to be handling it well.

Lots of arrests.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
All the sheit going down in the Demonrat controlled cities over the past several months is an organized, well funded, strategy to destabilize the United States. The behind the scenes people are domestic terrorists who have enlisted willful idiots to do the dirty work!

America, right now, doesn't seem to have the stomach to do what's needed to stop the nonsense. Declare them domestic terrorists, hunt them down and apply appropriate justice!

I agree with this ^^^^^

Lots of arrests.

and every single one of them, with the possible exception of the cop shooter, will be free to go in less that 24 hours. THAT is the problem as I see it. If these people had to spend a few nights in the county lock up as Bubba's new GF, they might rethink their participation.

If that is the extent of you reading comprehension, then we can all assume that you simply agree with shooting anyone on sight breaking the law.

Congrats, comrad.

The National Guard actually did just that in Kansas City in 1968 and it took care of the situation. It had a calming effect on all the wanna be thugs.
I was thinking it was going to be a Swede, but oh well, just goes to show...

louisville suspect caught
Another white supremacist
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Notice the small cranial capacity....it's all biology.
Originally Posted by bbassi

Lots of arrests.

and every single one of them, with the possible exception of the cop shooter, will be free to go in less that 24 hours. THAT is the problem as I see it. If these people had to spend a few nights in the county lock up as Bubba's new GF, they might rethink their participation.

I don’t know if that’s what they’re doing or not.

Do you live there?
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Congrats, comrad.

The National Guard actually did just that in Kansas City in 1968 and it took care of the situation. It had a calming effect on all the wanna be thugs.

There may be some new case law since 1968.

LOL

Lots of arrests.

Wonder if the local DA is one of the 1,000s on Soros' payroll.

Well said...😎

I have been saying this for a while.

The race warrior group on here says its only the blacks that are the problem.
Jesus fuggin' christ.

You're dumber than dogshixt.

Lots of arrests.

Wonder if the local DA is one of the 1,000s on Soros' payroll.
Let's hope not.
As emotional as your average broad.
Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom
Politics being played for votes, control, the end game. The government is supposed to protect the people and it is failing or straight up not doing it. Calling a civil war "civil unrest" is like calling a war a "police action". We are watching our country die by a thousand cuts. Martial Law should be enacted and curfews in place that can be enforced with force if necessary. If you're with a group and several of that group rob, attack others, commit arson and you don't try to stop them or walk away from them are you getting charged too? Once shooting, arson, battery, and other crime occurs and you stay with the mob and if you get shot you decided to sleep with the dogs so share the fleas. The anarchists are joining in with the protests and the "peaceful ones" know it.

Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt
Dogshixt kind of rhymed. DCuck is cunnty as catshixt.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Larynzo John - King of Kwanda.
Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt

Reminder: I am not the one gleefully and cheerfully rooting for an American city to be torched to the ground by the enemy.

If that makes me some kind of stupid, in your eyes, IDGAF. Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.
Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.

twat dragger grin
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
We are watching our country die by a thousand cuts.

Literally. “A Thousand Currents” is rumored to be a wordplay on a thousand cuts. A Thousand Currents is one of the Marxist groups that lends its tax exempt status to blm, as well as taking in Soros money and then redistributes millions of dollars to communist, American hating domestic terrorist groups.

A Thousand Currents is one of the key players in funneling the money around and offering tax exempt and non disclosure status.
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

So far.
Jesus fuggin' christ.

And cat shixt

Reminder: I am not the one gleefully and cheerfully rooting for an American city to be torched to the ground by the enemy.

If that makes me some kind of stupid, in your eyes, IDGAF. Plenty of innocent people and business owners are going to pay the price, but you azzhats are hoping for it.
Stupider than sow shizzle.
#IcedSoyLattewithWhipcream

It's because the MSM won't back a crackdown, If Obama was still President and he ordered a crackdown, they'd back it.

Everybody wants to know who is funding and organizing these groups. George Soros is but one of many BILLIONAIRES contributing to this. You better understand that money comes from Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, Bezos, and a number of others directly or indirectly. Everybody on the Right is still obsessing over indicting Hillary. I'd rather the DOJ idiot all the organizers and ringleaders of ANTIFA/BLM, send them to Gitmo for a few months as domestic terrorists until they spill the beans on the upper reaches of these organizations.

When/if that leads bak to HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC, then hammer all of them
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Supposed conservatives but nothing but azzholes in my book.

Tom

It's not just the disparate consequences. You're right of course that "we" generally have obligations in the world that we can't just blow off for a month in lockup, and even more right that Democrat DAs are just plain dropping charges for their people but would make an example out of you or me, but even with the assurance of a blind eye from the powers that be and sleeping in your own bed tonight would you be out assaulting strangers and burning things? Would anyone here? The real disparity is in worldview. Conservatives more or less follow the rules even when nobody's looking. It's what makes us conservatives. Leftists live to break rules and thumb their noses at their parents. It's what makes them leftists.

Tom

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Two p u s s i e s flapping

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

Tom

you are totally right the modern "conservatives" today would have rightly been called communists 50 years ago. if real conservatives were in power there would be no multi trillion dollar police/spying state no tanks in the street or an Iraqi style war on drugs

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

It's got a lot to do with the will of the people of the State where it's occurring. Kentucky has a Democrat Governor due to the activities of some leftist activists (teachers) but the rest of the State government is GOP.

Basically, the people of Kentucky couldn't care less what the police have to do to stop the riots in Louisville.

Because of the shooting of the two police last night, I strongly suspect that the police will turn it up a few notches if it starts to look like the agitators are going to make this a nightly event.

I also believe that Little Andy Beshear is going to be a one term Governor. He's put himself on TV every day for months over the COVID-19 stuff and everybody has had an opportunity to take a good look at him.

He won by a very slim margin and I don't think that slim margin will be there for the next election.

It's got a lot to do with the will of the people of the State where it's occurring. Kentucky has a Democrat Governor due to the activities of some leftist activists (teachers) but the rest of the State government is GOP.

Basically, the people of Kentucky couldn't care less what the police have to do to stop the riots in Louisville.

Because of the shooting of the two police last night, I strongly suspect that the police will turn it up a few notches if it starts to look like the agitators are going to make this a nightly event.

I also believe that Little Andy Beshear is going to be a one term Governor. He's put himself on TV every day for months over the COVID-19 stuff and everybody has had an opportunity to take a good look at him.

He won by a very slim margin and I don't think that slim margin will be there for the next election.

I believe you are right...Lit'l Andy got elected by the very teachers that Steve Beshear (Andy's father) raided their pension fund.

And, why is the POS that shot the Louisville officers still alive? He was armed with a handgun when apprehended.

Tom

Agree.

However, when primarily addressing as "America", I'm referencing our government. Law enforcement, District Attorneys, DOJ, Elected officials, etc.

If all of them (powers that be) fail to act.... at some point everyone will have to choose a side and let the chips fall where they may.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Tom

you are totally right the modern "conservatives" today would have rightly been called communists 50 years ago. if real conservatives were in power there would be no multi trillion dollar police/spying state no tanks in the street or an Iraqi style war on drugs

You tell’em, Toker.
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

On Christmas.

Says so right here:

the steps to use this as your screen savor are; right click the photo, click save as... and save it as a file wherever you choose. On the desktop screen right click and the click on personalize. Under backgrounds you click the browse icon, find your photo in the document you saved it in and open it and there you go.
Originally Posted by ringworm

I'll put money on some cops getting shot at.

Hate being right!

What's up with the full retard police chief wearing a buddy cam at a press conference?

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

Until it was in your back yard.

Now it's all about patience, picking your battles, etc.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.
What 's gonna happen tonight, more of the same?
Your out of time 2 hrs was long time ago.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Orange is a nice color on him...

Subtle.. but not gauche...
As if there was any doubt whatsoever, the critter who rented the U-Haul truck full of rioting supplies is a Soros puppet. Someone at the U-Haul place did not approve of the riots and leaked her info....................

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-holly-zoller-louisville-bail-project/
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
As if there was any doubt whatsoever, the critter who rented the U-Haul truck full of rioting supplies is a Soros puppet. Someone at the U-Haul place did not approve of the riots and leaked her info....................

Hope they have good security at that U-Haul place.
All I saw in the video of the Uhaul were some stupid signs. No shields or “weapons.” Anyone seen vids that suggest otherwise?
What a fat nasty looking woman.

Hopefully the normal citizens of KY demand justice and this woman is prosecuted.
The local news that taped that said there were weapons there. I didn't see any, but they wouldn't take up much space.
I walked into a place this morning that had a TV going. CBS Morning Show. They were interviewing some Negro with a African sounding Negro name, who was of course defending the Negress who was killed. The Negro host of the show Gayle King was kissing all up the guy, asking him softball questions. The White co-host shocked me by asking the Negro man this question.........since Negroes commit crimes at a rate per captia that is more than Whites, could that not be why more Negroes are shot by police that Whites, percentage wise speaking. I thought the Negro was going to have a heart attack because he got so pizzed. He said "are you implying that Blacks are more violent than Whites?" The Negro Gayle King also got her feathers all ruffled.

The White co-host, I don't know his name, is no doubt a Liberal to the core. He has probably been already raked over the coals for asking what was not only a legitimate question, but the right one.

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.

How dare you.

...accurately call Ballz out on his bullschidt.

"Somebody needs to step up and stop this schidt!"
"Step right up Roy"
"Uh, uh, no. Not me, I have too much to lose. But SOMEONE should"
Still waiting for all the video footage of the Campfire Heros ^^^^ going to battle.
Still waiting.

Naturally
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Still waiting.

Naturally

It’s why his yard stayed destroyed for a year ....

Glad you saw the light.

His femdom wife keeps his testicles locked away only for periodic use.
Lester Holt, on the national news a few minutes ago: "It is worth noting, that most of the protestors in Louisville last night were peaceful."

LOL! The media are such a gigantic wad of twats these days. Most snakes are peaceful too, except the one that bites you...
Lester Holt, on the national news a few minutes ago: "It is worth noting, that most of the protestors in Louisville last night were peaceful."

LOL! The media are such a gigantic wad of twats these days. Most snakes are peaceful too, except the one that bites you...

I like that,,,,,, "Twatwads" ! Im going to use that in my next driving tirade.
Lester Holt,

,...who got his start in a circus sideshow billed as The No Eared Negro.

Maybe you’ve heard this, but OJ simpson was mostly peaceful the night he killed his ex.
Originally Posted by turkish

Maybe you’ve heard this, but OJ simpson was mostly peaceful the night he killed his ex.

No kidding! Probably only took him an hour or so to saw off his wife's head and gut her boyfriend. He's practically a saint!
Originally Posted by turkish

Was it Rogan? I can't remember, but that's a great line.
It was Ben Shapiro on Rogan’s show. I’m sure Bristoe is rolling his eyes.
Still waiting for all the video footage of the Campfire Heros ^^^^ going to battle.

I'm not a Campfire Hero, but I was recently in a situation where an Antifa/BLM lunatic pulled a gun on me on a freeway. My first thought was to defend myself, but I knew that in the area I was in (Oakland, CA), no matter how justified I was, I'd end up in jail if I shot the guy. I think everyone understands at this point that there are certain areas where justice no longer exists, and those areas are places like Portland, Chicago, SF/Oakland, NYC, Seattle and some others. The DAs would consider any harm done to BLM/Antifa types to be prima facie unlawful, even if it was clearly self defense.

If what had happened to me in Oakland had taken place near my cabin in Montana (Meagher County), the situation would be different, but this is the world we live in now.

I suspect that even if the guy who had pulled a gun on me and tried to run me off the road were to have been holding a bloody knife to my throat, the Alameda County DA would have prosecuted me had I shot the guy, even if he was in the process of slitting my throat. At that point, I would have shot, but it would have been a choice between sure death and prison.
Originally Posted by Remsen

I'm not a Campfire Hero, but I was recently in a situation where an Antifa/BLM lunatic pulled a gun on me on a freeway. My first thought was to defend myself, but I knew that in the area I was in (Oakland, CA), no matter how justified I was, I'd end up in jail if I shot the guy. I think everyone understands at this point that there are certain areas where justice no longer exists, and those areas are places like Portland, Chicago, SF/Oakland, NYC, Seattle and some others. The DAs would consider any harm done to BLM/Antifa types to be prima facie unlawful, even if it was clearly self defense.

If what had happened to me in Oakland had taken place near my cabin in Montana (Meagher County), the situation would be different, but this is the world we live in now.

I suspect that even if the guy who had pulled a gun on me and tried to run me off the road were to have been holding a bloody knife to my throat, the Alameda County DA would have prosecuted me had I shot the guy, even if he was in the process of slitting my throat. At that point, I would have shot, but it would have been a choice between sure death and prison.

You lived to fight in a place (hopefully) more favorable. Still can't believe the thickheaded dickwads around here that don't get it. They're welcome to truck it on up to Portland if they don't believe you, but somehow I don't think they will. Just my WAG.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Glad you saw the light.

How dare you.

...accurately call Ballz out on his bullschidt.

"Somebody needs to step up and stop this schidt!"
"Step right up Roy"
"Uh, uh, no. Not me, I have too much to lose. But SOMEONE should"

If Trump wins the election, these Soros financed DAs need to be a nationwide federal investigation.

Hangings.
© 24hourcampfire