Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by hatari
I could get Newsome-Cuomo elected. I'd have Newsome talk ultra moderate, a la Bill Clinton. "I don't want your guns and taxing a few bucks more on the rich won't solve our nations problems. Vote for me and the good times will roll on, and the heated rhetoric will stop. I can reach out to the other side and work together and we will peaceful once again".

Doesn't matter that all that is alive. Just say it and keep saying it and Newsome is your next President.

The media will assist you in your quest.

And I'm guessing you meant "all that is a lie". (friggen auto correct or voice to text??)

Thanks for catching that, I'll correct.

No need for me, I've gotten quit used to it.

Someone I know is in college taking animal classes, has a mare care class. Every time I text "mare" the friggen phone changes it to made. As if 'mare' is not a genuine English word.

Technology rules, eh?

Last edited by Valsdad; 09/24/20.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I don t keep up in the all electric car field but that would get rid of the hybrids like the Prius. Guy could start up a "hot charge service" for all those brain dead turds that run out of juice on the highway. Pull in frt or behind them plug in and pay by the amp. Cash only no receipts. Could be a millionaire in the land of the witless.wtf?

How will you do that in a "cashless" society?

Bit coin trading.
Grins

Is that "cash"??

It might serve a similar purpose, but it's not greenbacks. And because it's digital, there'll be a record of it somewhere, should "they" decide to look for it.

Point taken.

In California, you could take 9mm ammo instead of cash.
Barter!

Ranger,

I'm sure THAT would never happen wink wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So...If I have this right, a state that can't keep the electricity on without rolling blackouts or shutting it down altogether when there are fires and also is trying to abolish all forms of generating electricity by dams, coal or nuclear now says all cars have to be run on electricity?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
So...If I have this right, a state that can't keep the electricity on without rolling blackouts or shutting it down altogether when there are fires and also is trying to abolish all forms of generating electricity by dams, coal or nuclear now says all cars have to be run on electricity?

I have it on good account they are going to gather up all the Unicorn poo and, when enough is gathered to reach critical mass, all we have to do is plug the two ends of the high tension wires into the pile and electrons will flow freely.

As the Unicorns poo more, it will be added to the pile and they expended stuff will be used to fertilize the gardens where free food for all will grow.

This really isn't hard to comprehend.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,376
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.