Campfire Kahuna
J
Do the have spelling classes?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Jeebus. Bunch of grown men can't figure out how to play the game.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a mask?"

Can be immediately shut down with "I have a medical condition." Five wonderful magic words. No one will bother you. Every business' policy is to stop the interrogation there.

They want your money. Only their lawyers care about the masks. Their accountants would prefer you to be maskless in case you steal something so they can show your face to the police. The lawyers won this round.

I will leave if they press me further, but all I get is a wave and a top half of a face that seems like a smile is under the mask. Except this little 16ish year-old bitch at the Subway here in town. That little bitch is a mask nazi.

Nope, sorry, the entire population (at least the ones that are not enamored with this nonsense) just need to say no. I won't make excuse's I won't "play their game" because there are plenty of people watching you to see what you do. Often I hear "I wear one when blah blah blah because its just easier even though I think its stupid". Then don't? I don't get it, because its easier? That's the way to live life............newsflash folks, your kids are watching.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No one has ever asked me to mask up.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Jeebus. Bunch of grown men can't figure out how to play the game.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a mask?"

Can be immediately shut down with "I have a medical condition." Five wonderful magic words. No one will bother you. Every business' policy is to stop the interrogation there.

They want your money. Only their lawyers care about the masks. Their accountants would prefer you to be maskless in case you steal something so they can show your face to the police. The lawyers won this round.

I will leave if they press me further, but all I get is a wave and a top half of a face that seems like a smile is under the mask. Except this little 16ish year-old bitch at the Subway here in town. That little bitch is a mask nazi.

[bleep] their games.

Do you have a mask
No
Do you want a mask
No
You need a mask
No I don’t

Either they leave you alone or they tell you to leave at that point. And I’ve never had to leave a store in Wisconsin.

Last edited by widrahthaar; 09/29/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Do the have spelling classes?

Do they.

Last edited by Snyper; 09/29/20.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wat?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is the Woodfin YMCA. In a few days, I am going to try the downtown Y because they have a swimming pool. Swimming is great exercise. Hopefully they won't make you wear a mask in the swimming pool.

I get into the Y for free because of my insurance so I like to go there.
I have been going to the Woodfin Y for a year prior to the Dempanic over Corona.
I am surprised to hear all of y'alls stories about f*a*g*g*o*t*r*y at the YMCA.
You guys know a lot more about that than I do.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Nope, sorry, the entire population (at least the ones that are not enamored with this nonsense) just need to say no. I won't make excuse's I won't "play their game" because there are plenty of people watching you to see what you do. Often I hear "I wear one when blah blah blah because its just easier even though I think its stupid". Then don't? I don't get it, because its easier? That's the way to live life............newsflash folks, your kids are watching.

You're 100% correct, but the world is filled with cell phones to film your argument with the store employee and post the video online. If your employer is woke like mine is (huge multinational corp) they will promptly fire your ass once HR becomes aware of the video.

Good luck convincing the rest of the sheeple to go along with your little act of civil disobedience. I have news for you, the masks are not going away.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
[bleep] their games.

Do you have a mask
No
Do you want a mask
No
You need a mask
No I don’t

Either they leave you alone or they tell you to leave at that point. And I’ve never had to leave a store in Wisconsin.

Oh I agree, see my post above. If I had a small employer who wasn't woke or I was retired I'd be much more inclined to dispense with the game. But the reality is I have a job with a really woke group of executives who encourage us to donate to BLM and Act Blue. No, seriously. So I don't need some Karen recording me arguing with a store employee about a mask and posting it all over social media for my employer to see when it goes viral. Happened to people earlier this year. Won't happen to me.

If there were 20 of you in front of me and 20 behind, I'd say the hell with the game. But there's not that many of us that would simply tell a store employee what you tell them. Look at how many on here wear a mask and admit to it. There's just not enough people that understand the whole mask thing is a farce and are willing to treat it as such. Masks are here to stay because the TV told you to wear one.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 78CJ

You're 100% correct, but the world is filled with cell phones to film your argument with the store employee and post the video online. If your employer is woke like mine is (huge multinational corp) they will promptly fire your ass once HR becomes aware of the video.

Good luck convincing the rest of the sheeple to go along with your little act of civil disobedience. I have news for you, the masks are not going away.

Originally Posted by widrahthaar
[bleep] their games.

Do you have a mask
No
Do you want a mask
No
You need a mask
No I don’t

Oh I agree, see my post above. If I had a small employer who wasn't woke or I was retired I'd be much more inclined to dispense with the game. But the reality is I have a job with a really woke group of executives who encourage us to donate to BLM and Act Blue. No, seriously. So I don't need some Karen recording me arguing with a store employee about a mask and posting it all over social media for my employer to see when it goes viral. Happened to people earlier this year. Won't happen to me.

If there were 20 of you in front of me and 20 behind, I'd say the hell with the game. But there's not that many of us that would simply tell a store employee what you tell them. Look at how many on here wear a mask and admit to it. There's just not enough people that understand the whole mask thing is a farce and are willing to treat it as such. Masks are here to stay because the TV told you to wear one.

That's a tough spot to be in, and though I don't wear a mask and don't advocate that others cow-tow to the farce, I get that you have to jump through hoops to protect what you have. It's a sad state of affairs unless or until you find other employment that doesn't require a betrayal of reality.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
the only people you are around can only say...MOOOOOOO

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No one has ever asked me to mask up.

Didn’t I just see you at the lucky
Lil’s at the slots with a mask on drinking a Tom Collins?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I set my life up, 45 years ago, to just tell the truth all the time and that is what I do. Keeps things simple.
Gets me in to trouble also.

Good choice.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Hubert
the only people you are around can only say...MOOOOOOO

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Gyms here been open since May and no masks required. In fact no masks required anywhere. Even see people in Costco with no masks and no one bothers them. Very low Covid rates.

So where is "here"?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If you're hanging out at the Y.... In Asheville NC... Your cruising.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I went to the downtown YMCA this morning to go swimming. I had to wear the mask at the door but at the pool, believe it or not I could take the mask off.
I swam for 25 minutes, went about a half mile. Good God what a workout. It was great.

And, I could see that the downtown Y is keeping up with the times.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 48 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.