Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by gunzo
Fieldcraft mentioned a couple or more times, quick! find one. They've dried up like 9mm ammo.

Ya like the blueprint, or ya don't. IF you do, cypher up the sum of parts & paltry gunsmith charges. I might start looking like a deal.

Otherwise there's always Tikkas & Ruger Americans.

We'll have none of this attitude here! Can't you see this a place to pizz and moan about everything that isn't precisely to your personal desires? Hell, they were already complaining before they even knew what the product was! Worse than a buncha old women in here some days...

Touché, what was I thinking.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I try to keep an open mind so someone please explain to me the value of a very heavy rifle with a stock suited to position shooting being marketed as a hunting rifle? Have we gone 180 degrees from the zephyr weight rifles that were so popular just a very few years ago?

What I'm seeing isn't a spot and stalk rifle that is well suited for leaping moderate chasms with a set of antlers on your back as shown on their web page but a sit in one place rifle that lets you shoot anything within visible range.

Seriously, is that the market these days? If it is, it is. I'm just curious what demographic this appeals to.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There’s no advantage. Pass the SIG CROSS

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
K
kevinJ Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Not seeing how a sig cross is any different or better personally?

Seriously feel free to elaborate as I’m always open ears

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not saying the CROSS is great, but the most attractive “new” long gun I’ve seen coming out this year

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

K
kevinJ Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
I think the Q fix is appealing as well.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I try to keep an open mind so someone please explain to me the value of a very heavy rifle with a stock suited to position shooting being marketed as a hunting rifle? Have we gone 180 degrees from the zephyr weight rifles that were so popular just a very few years ago?

What I'm seeing isn't a spot and stalk rifle that is well suited for leaping moderate chasms with a set of antlers on your back as shown on their web page but a sit in one place rifle that lets you shoot anything within visible range.

Seriously, is that the market these days? If it is, it is. I'm just curious what demographic this appeals to.

Trends seem to swing and I think there's a big segment of the hunting world that agrees that 7-8lbs is a preferable weight.

I also think the popularity of Precision Rifle type matches demonstrates that you're better off being in great shape and humping a heavier rifle than shaving weight off whatever platform you're using to hunt.

I don't necessarily subscribe to the same thinking but it seems to be the trend.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by auk1124
Odds are high there will be a stubbly Marlboro Man looking model toting it around in the snow or on a windswept ridge, whatever it is.

Said Marlboro Man is gay, lives in Brooklyn with his husband Raoul, doesn't know one end of a gun from another, and marches in gay pride rallies on weekends. LOL

Seems your the expert so now we are in the know.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Not an expert on gay pride rallies, I don't live in california. Just saw way too many rifle ads with the same layout and style. They must all use one or two advertising agencies or whatever to come up with those ads.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1234, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 73 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.