Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A 90 minute debate, this is probably true. laugh

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Trump made a big mistake by interrupting so much. He should have hung back and let JB run on.

Next time I hope he learns from his mistakes and lets JB dig his own grave. Once dug Trump can shovel in the dirt.

Let us hope T's handlers have the nerve to advise him to shut up and let B hang himself. And let us hope The T will have the sense to listen to his advisors. I have my doubts and fears.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Trump made a big mistake by interrupting so much. He should have hung back and let JB run on.

Next time I hope he learns from his mistakes and lets JB dig his own grave. Once dug Trump can shovel in the dirt.

Let us hope T's handlers have the nerve to advise him to shut up and let B hang himself. And let us hope The T will have the sense to listen to his advisors. I have my doubts and fears.

Trump never would have gotten elected if he listened to his advisers. They've been spouting the same crap like you're spouting... "don't interrupt", "don't be a meanie", "you'll offend the college educated commie suburb women", "you yell too much", etc.

Fugg that. Too many on our side think we're playing checkers while the left is playing knife fight. Thank god Trump knows that.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Bingo, Donny seems to be floating adrift with no one at the Helm on the Sea of Delusion.

I'd hate to think how pissed he will be if they really do turn his Mic off at the next Debate.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

He must make a major course correction before and during the next debate or he will lose bigly and uglery.

I say this as a friend and staunch Trump supported, one that would vote for him no matter what. The numbers do not look good. I'm worried, very worried

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Several on here have already said this...

Trump had plenty of chances to let Biden hang himself, but couldn’t shut up long enough to let him do that.

Biden knows how to look directly into the camera and smile. That is how Sarah Palin used to connect and run the table.

No doubt, Trump has learned from this and will do better on Oct. 15.
VP debate is next on Oct. 7.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The numbers do not look good. I'm worried, very worried

That's because you're a giant kghunt.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IMO the first debate was a debacle. Nobody won and no undecided voters were convinced to vote for either candidate. I expect Trump to do much better in the next debate. He had no idea what to expect from Wallace or Biden so he went out trying to land a knockout punch in the first round. Biden exceeded expectations but his handlers know he is in decline and might not hold up as well at the next debate. As many predicted, Wallace did not remain invisible and continually defended Biden. I really thought he would be more impartial but I was wrong. Trump became more agitated trying to debate both of them. My idea of America aligns more closely with Trump's idea of America than with Biden's

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

The numbers do not look good. I'm worried, very worried

That's because you're a giant kghunt.

Isn't this the same guy that proclaimed Trump would lose in 2016 because he couldn't keep his mouth shut?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 41 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,215
Posts18,504,008
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.