Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can’t get the link to open. Will try later

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Oops... It looks like there was an error with that link."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wayne made a mess and refuses to step down, the NRA is almost bankrupt.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I just finished reading the article. LaPierre has set up the NRA to be either obliterated or taken over by anti-gunners. The sonovabitch is every bit as corrupt as any federal level politician. IMO, he belongs in prison.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not another single NICKEL for the NRA from me until LaPierre is g-o-n-e and the membership's power to influence the organization is fully restored.

GOA is about to get another donation.

Don't be the darkness.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
he evidently has the support of enough on the governing board to keep from being removed

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chris Knox has been sounding the alarm about Wayne L. for a long time, nothing more he can say if the board keeps protecting Wayne L. at all costs.

Ted Nugent is in a position to ruffle a few feathers, how come he hasn't delivered a broadside against Wayne L.??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He is gonna ride it into the grave. To bad as they were our preeminent fighter for the 2nd amendment they we have ever had. If WLP cared at all he would step out of the way and let this mess get cleaned up. This clearly show he does not care at all.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Money down the drain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Wayne needs a good old-fashioned ass-whuppin.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Wayne needs a good old-fashioned ass-whuppin.

Tell him his Italian suit looks like schitt, it'll probably make that vain bastard cry.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Iron, can you give us da cleft notes versian?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Ted Nugent is in a position to ruffle a few feathers, how come he hasn't delivered a broadside against Wayne L.??
Maybe because he's involved. Ted has never been quiet about giving opinions...until now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Maybe because he's involved. Ted has never been quiet about giving opinions...until now.

Exactly.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Not one inch....

Not another fuuggin dime....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Iron, can you give us da cleft notes versian?

Horribly written from the standpoint of getting anyone to read it. He starts running through the minutiae in the history before he gives the badly needed overview. People today simply do not read past the first stumbling block of lousy writing or dull details. All of the garbage details may be needed to fill out the picture, but after the first several hundred useless words no one is left reading.

The Cliff notes are exactly what they were when first laid out. I saw nothing new or compelling in any aspect of the article. Wayne must go.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is urging all members to attend the annual meeting in Arizona this month. I have a life membership and applied to attend. The NRA rejected my request. They are full up. No more members accepted to attend the meeting.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I would caution everyone to watch out for some of the articles coming out against the NRA and the all-out efforts to get us to turn our backs to the NRA. Bloomberg, Democrats and the media would like nothing more then to see the power of the NRA squashed. Don't you think the timing of the articles and the NY Attorney General lawsuit is rather peculiar? Propaganda is a powerful thing and is disguised to take many forms.

If you're going to turn your backs on the NRA and the collective power they've allowed us to wield, then you better be ready to prop up their replacement at warp speed!!! Because all it's going to take is scattering our efforts for one election cycle and we'll have lost. If the Dems take the presidency and secure the majority in both houses in this upcoming election, your gun owning worlds are going to change... worse than you've ever imagined! Look at Biden's gun policies... eliminating online gun, gun parts and ammunition sales; requiring all gun owners to pass training and licensing; gun storage requirements; ban, confiscate or require licensing of all assault rifles; magazine restrictions; removing the safe commerce in guns act; red flag laws; universal background checks; limiting monthly gun purchases. It's the full-Monty of the gun grabbers wet dream!!!! If you don't believe me, read his gun control policy on his website.

We're allowing ourselves to be divided and a divided house falls. I understand the faults of the NRA and the issues they need to resolve, but they've been more effective than any other organization. Take up those issues after this election. By making you turn our back on the NRA, at this very crucial moment, Bloomberg, democrats and the media have played you like a fiddle and used their propaganda power to nullify your gun owners voice and voting power.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (308ld, Anaconda, 35, BamBam, AnthonyB, 10 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,740
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.