Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
7 Aussie Police Assault Pregnant Woman for breathing on a beach without a mask and for the crime of leaving the 5 kilometer detention zone from her house.

Article:

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/more...veling-outside-her-permitted-5km-radius/

Where are the Crocodile Dundees when you need them?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coming soon to America..... Probably already that bad here in some places.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scumbags

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The biggest employer must be the crews spying on every person with the phone app along with the armed gangsters hunting every man woman and child that sets off the 5k alarm.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
She wasn't pregnant and she posted on social media of her intention to break the curfew before she left her house, as retaliation to the state premier - not the smartest move. Maybe she could've snuck out and gotten away with it if she maintained a low profile. The shutdown is draconian but the post doesn't accurately reflect what happened. Oddly there were New Zealander accents in the clip, but it was on a Victorian beach.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
It's already here.
Crowds determining that the police are doing something wrong. The scumbags are you boys, siding with that crowd with no more evidence's than a small part of a video.
Antifa on the beach.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mauserand 9mm,

You must have access to the Australian news paper. You may be correct. I am unaware of your sources.
I was going from the sources posted. The article stated:

"Local Channel 7 News Australia also confirmed that “Police took the woman into custody at Altona Beach on Saturday after she allegedly failed to wear a mask and travelled outside her permitted 5km radius.”

And there you have it, these cops get right in your personal space, not social distancing, arresting people who aren’t committing a crime and assault them. If you don’t think that’s what this is, then just wait for your turn because you are of a statist mindset

I think I remember a woman saying that she pushed a pregnant woman. The camera panned to the lady on the ground.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
She wasn't pregnant and she posted on social media of her intention to break the curfew before she left her house, as retaliation to the state premier - not the smartest move. Maybe she could've snuck out and gotten away with it if she maintained a low profile. The shutdown is draconian but the post doesn't accurately reflect what happened. Oddly there were New Zealander accents in the clip, but it was on a Victorian beach.

Is New Zealand still immunity-free?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Mauserand 9mm,

You must have access to the Australian news paper. You may be correct. I am unaware of your sources.

"Local Channel 7 News Australia also confirmed that “Police took the woman into custody at Altona Beach on Saturday after she allegedly failed to wear a mask and travelled outside her permitted 5km radius.”

And there you have it, these cops get right in your personal space, not social distancing, arresting people who aren’t committing a crime and assault them. If you don’t think that’s what this is, then just wait for your turn because you are of a statist mindset

I think I remember a woman saying that she pushed a pregnant woman. The camera panned to the lady on the ground.

Not sure of all the details but this is the article I saw:

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/polic...ramatic-melbourne-beach-arrest-c-1363423

The woman publicly broadcast her curfew defiance before the event for the purpose of inciting something - maybe she had been drinking or something?

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by dassa

Is New Zealand still immunity-free?

I'm not sure what you mean

Well?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Mauserand 9mm,

Not sure of all the details but this is the article I saw:

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/polic...ramatic-melbourne-beach-arrest-c-1363423

The woman publicly broadcast her curfew defiance before the event for the purpose of inciting something - maybe she had been drinking or something?

I can't tell her motive from the social post. It sounded like she was defiant toward someone since she said, "f. Somebody"
Then the picture of her license and car. Maybe they investigated and found out from the plate where she lived? I don't know what we can conclude as to her motive or inciting, or drunkeness. I hope she wasn't if she was with children.
The one thing I may have gotten wrong along with the first article is that the arrested woman might not have been pushed down and been the pregnant one. There may have been two women assaulted instead.

Channel 7 news
Headline:
Police accused of pushing pregnant woman during dramatic Melbourne beach arrest
Copy:
"Police were out in force at Melbourne beaches over the weekend, making sure residents were adhering to lockdown restrictions.

On Sunday, police said they had handed out 104 fines, including 17 for failing to wear a face mask."

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's way out of hand regardless of any particular case. Chairman Dan doesn't seem inclined to ease up any time soon

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
It's way out of hand regardless of any particular case. Chairman Dan doesn't seem inclined to ease up any time soon

Oh yeah. That's the name she used when she posted that she was off to the beach.
Yup, you know it's bad when the politicians are searching locals to see if they're being dissed .

Hopefully the good police working in other Australian states are trying to do their best preparing to disobey orders when the time comes. I like Australians and hate to see them under this rule.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Ok. I saw the post she had. I didn't know her name, I mean his name was Dan. They did make an example of her. Lots of other arrests that day too.

Aren't you from Australia? Do you think this will ever get this way at the other coasts and cities?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm in Brisbane, Queensland. We've had our share of lockdowns and border closures. Victoria has had it worse because they've had higher case numbers and had a "relapse" a couple of months ago that caused them to go back into lockdown, so can understand why they would be so annoyed. Things are easing off now and borders are starting to open up but each state is to it's own.

I'm not sure of the mix but some people have believed all the hype and agreed with the lockdowns & closures, and others have put up with the situation just to go with the flow until it blows over, with the expectation that things (freedoms) will go back to the way they were. It's just fear to believe that we are going into a new era of constant restriction - ultimately nobody will put up with that and it can't be sustained. Although I can see that further lockdowns will probably occur

(Australia has handled the situation very badly IMO - we went from "flattening the curve" to trying to stop COVID completely, at huge economic cost. New Zealand has done the same. The politicians think that low case numbers are some sort of badge of honour and the states are competing against and sledging each other. We haven't let COVID run it's course and it's still out there, and we're relying on a vaccine and treatment to be developed.)

Well?
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

The police attempted to arrest someone who advertised that they were going to break the law and then blatantly breached the Chief Medical Officers directive, she resisted arrest and got cuffed.
From what I've seen the officers exercised a measured response, they didn't use excessive force and showed restraint
She wasn't the first to be arrested, there been a few in recent weeks; just another bogan looking for their 10 minutes of fame.
The vast majority of Victorian are in support of the restrictions we have in place, we've gone from 700 new case a day down to 10 in a few weeks, no one likes the restrictions but they're working.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

She was going for a swim with her kids ......yeah right! Water temp is probably around 8 deg celcius - that's COLD.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by dassa
...Is New Zealand still immunity-free?

In NZ there are no active case in the community and three at the border who are in quarantine. Auckland is at level 2 going to level 1 at midnight tonight rest of country is at level 1. You don't have to wear a mask at level 1 or 2.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
" It's just fear to believe that we are going into a new era of constant restriction - ultimately nobody will put up with that and it can't be sustained"

That was probably what many said in 1996 about Firearm Restrictions that everyone was talking about than also.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

her case screams out for the death penalty

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 54 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,277
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.