Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tikkanut

so really

WTF is a ginther Trav/Clark ?

See sig line.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I'll add, it wouldn't bother me if Trump retired and handed things off to Pence.

We need another 4 years of Trump. I would really really really like 8 years of Pence afterward. I respect the hell out of both of them, but I gotta say it's easier to be #2 than it is to be the boss. I wonder if Pence would let the ol frank n beans hang out and say GFY without any top cover.

MAGA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave

so really

See sig line.

U da man Trav

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's not an unattractive woman. She was an actress up there last night, all facial expressions and head bobbing. Take away the visual and just listen and her failures would have been even more apparent. Pence was more aggressive than I had even hoped he would be, and he destroyed her.

I loved it that the VP didn't stop talking when the "moderator" told him to. He just steamrolled over her and made his points. But did it without being a dick.

I also absolutely loved 2 points he made. First and foremost that he and the POTUS are pro-life, he didn't back down, water it down, or qualify it. Also, that he and the POTUS back law enforcement and justice.

FUGG YEAH

This

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

so really

See sig line.

U da man Trav

God bless Flave.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
For sure.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
For sure.

oh yea

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Paddler

You read this and weep, ...you BIG LOSER ... laugh laugh laugh

ABC News/Ipsos Poll Showing Trump in Trouble Was Skewed Against Him

Monday, 14 September 2020 14:01

The latest poll by ABC News/Ipsos released over the weekend showed the president in deep trouble over his handling of the coronavirus and his lack of respect for the military. The results reported 65 percent of those polled disapproving of his handling of the crisis, 67 percent thinking he acted too slowly, and 52 percent not trusting the president at all when he speaks about the pandemic.

In addition the poll results showed that 61 percent thought Joe Biden “has more respect for those who serve in the U.S. military” compared to just 37 percent for Trump.

The study “was weighted,” said the pollsters, “to adjust for … party identification.”

It took Raheem Kassam, writing for the National Pulse, to pull out the real numbers: “ABC-Ipsos’s new poll … surveyed just 533 people, without a preference for likely or registered voters, and with a significant Democratic Party skew.” The poll quizzed 31 percent Democrats and just 25 percent Republicans, with 38 percent Independents.

Kassam wrote that this isn’t a unique example of skewing by major media pollsters:

Recent ABC/Washington Post polls also stacked the decks in favor of Biden supporters, with the July polling quizzing 522 Biden supporters versus 399 Trump supporters. That amounts to a 27-percent inbuilt bias for Biden supporters.

The New American first brought the deliberate skewing of polls to light back in July, reporting that the president had hired an independent pollster — John McLaughlin of McLaughlin & Associates — to look into the matter and report back to him his findings.

McLaughlin reported:

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN … are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore reporting biased polls.

They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans….

The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote.… Their refusal to screen for actual likely voters is creating an under-polling of Republicans and therefore Trump voters. It seems intentional.

Now that word of the intentional skewing of the polls is getting out, the polls mean less and less. The citizen looking for the true state of political affairs is increasingly saying, “Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.”

Joe Biden buoyed by fake polls, false reporting

NBC News just ran with a hilariously revealing headline about the sagging, subpar quality of former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign for the White House that went like this: “Biden is far less unpopular than Hillary Clinton was four years ago, polling shows.”

Make way for the Biden 2020 bumper stickers — “Vote for Me, I’m Not Hillary.”

Let’s remember, that’s after Hillary ran an equally subpar campaign for the White House in 2016 that went like this: “Vote for Me, I’m Not Donald Trump.”

TOP STORIES
How Treasury Dept. tracked overseas cash pocketed by Hunter Biden
Hillary Clinton behind plan to tie Trump to Russia, CIA warned Comey, Strzok
Treasury reports rebut Biden's 'totally false' claims about Hunter's cash haul

The takeaway? If this is all the Democrats’ water carriers in the media can come up with, Biden’s in even deeper trouble than believed. But it’s not for lack of trying. Biden may be a sucky candidate for president, but pollsters and press alike are working furiously around the clock to disguise that truth.

Witness the latest, a double-whammy hit job against President Donald Trump that aptly shows how ridiculously easy it is to take biased poll numbers and push them through the press as fact.

Reuters, reporting on its own poll, published a story with this headline: “Biden opens 13-point advantage as Trump popularity drops to seven-month low: Reuters/Ipsos poll.”

That’s a hair-raising lead. A hair-raising headline. But it’s utter bull.

Nowhere in the story was the actual poll linked, so it was impossible to see the questions that were asked, or the order in which the questions were asked, or anything that would help explain how Biden was able to have such a rip-roaring lead over Trump, despite being such a sucky candidate — anything independent of Reuters’ own writers, that is, who took the numbers from their own organization and dutifully packaged and presented them in a story as if they were fact.

Yet look close.

Read carefully.

There was this bit at the bottom of the Reuters piece: “The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online, in English, throughout the United States. The poll gathered responses from 4,426 American adults, including 2,047 Democrats and 1,593 Republicans.”

In other words: The poll was online — a la Survey Monkey. It gathered responses from a majority of Democrats — who hate Trump. And it wasn’t even a gathering of responses from registered voters, but rather American adults. Hmm. Interesting.

Here’s one other clue about the ridiculous findings of this Reuters survey, as reported at the bottom of the Reuters story: “The poll had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of plus or minus 2 percentage points.”

Credibility interval is not the same as a margin of error.

In fact, it’s an entirely unscientific way of gauging public opinion. In a word, it’s bull. The American Association for Public Opinion Research says as much.

“AAPOR urges caution in the interpretation of a new quantity that is appearing with some nonprobability opt-in, online polling results — the credibility interval,” AAPOR warned, way back in 2012. “The credibility interval … requires the pollster to make statistical modeling choices that translate the observed participant observations … into results reflecting the targeted group to which the poll was intended … [T]he underlying biases associated with nonprobability online polls remain a concern.”

Shame on Reuters for the deception. But even more shameful is what happened next.

From The Hill, shortly after Reuters/Ipsos released its survey: “Former Vice President Joe Biden’s national lead over President Trump has increased to 13 percent, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds.”

Wait for it, wait for it.

At the bottom, The Hill reported, “Conducted June 10-16, the poll surveyed 4,426 registered voters and has a margin of error of 2 percentage points.”

Nope. Not even close. False.

Biden, pure and simple, is being buoyed by fake polls, fake headlines and false reporting. No wonder Americans don’t trust the media to report the truth.

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Ginther,

How many dicks do you have scheduled for your weekend?

You “earner” you.

LOL

you must be a very sad lonely man if this is all you have

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ginther
Ginther,

How many dicks do you have scheduled for your weekend?

You “earner” you.

LOL

you must be a very sad lonely man if this is all you have

You must not be a man.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by joken2

Here's the thing, Joken. You're linking to BS stories. Never heard of the first, but the name tells all. Then the Washington Times? From June? Are you kidding me? When you read, listen to or watch BS, it sucks you in. Once you're sucked in, you believe BS. You lose your critical thinking skills, your world view evolves until you become a right wing nutjob. It's not that you're a bad person, it's just that your beliefs are inconsistent with reality. You become the loser that you are. Good luck with that.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/09/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Here's the thing, Joken. You're linking to BS stories. Never heard of the first, but the name tells all. Then the Washington Times? From June? Are you kidding me? When you read, listen to or watch BS, it sucks you in. Once you're sucked in, you believe BS. You lose your critical thinking skills, your world view evolves until you become a right wing nutjob. It's not that you're a bad person, it's just that your beliefs are inconsistent with reality. You become the loser that you are. Good luck with that.

Damn, We're in a tight spot now!
It looks like 2016 ALL over again........Damn

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford

Damn, We're in a tight spot now!

I love that line from the barn burning scene in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPImdMknAO4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously that fly came from Harris's snatch...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

...Classic example of a LOSER : https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

Rating Overview
48 Ratings with 21 Comments

The overall average patient rating of Jon A Middleton is Poor. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 48 patients.From those 48 patients 21 of those left a comment along with their rating.The overall rating for Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Middleton's Reviews
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middleton

Based on 10 ratings

Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 2500HD, 257 mag, 57 invisible), 2,184 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,392
Posts18,506,873
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.