-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 59 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 58 59
C
C
I dont know why nobody has shut this POS down yet, if the authorities dont then someone will take it upon them self's to do it.
So far I've filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, FBI, and I spoke with Samuel Maxwell from Harris county states attorneys office.

GB1

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Well he filed a lawsuit against a member on Rokslide. Small claims, probably gambling on him not showing up, winning by default. Hopefully they get this shut down soon

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coop22250
Well he filed a lawsuit against a member on Rokslide. Small claims, probably gambling on him not showing up, winning by default. Hopefully they get this shut down soon

Wonder what would happen if someone in the area showed up to the small claims trial with sufficient evidence to arrest a perp on fraud charges and asked the small claims judge to have the bailiff arrest a perp in light of the evidence presented and that s/he be held without bail until trial to prevent further harm to society.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Also, discovery in the small claims case could be very interesting, particularly if the defendant was able to explore potential pattern of behavior by plaintiff.

Guide to TX Justice (small claims) Courts

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I have 4 weeks vacation, when is the trial date?

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Hello Everyone. I am the guy being sued.

If anyone can help me with legal documentation, legal review, legal fees, or anything that demonstrates Chris Eustice's crimes I will gladly use it in my case. The trial will be in TX so if you have any connections with a Texas Lawyer that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 10/13/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad I did my due diligence. I wasn't comfortable with "our cc card system is down so send us a bank transfer" angle, so I sent him an email, traffice below:

To:Christopher Eustice Details
I’ll pass. Credit cards only. Cancel my order

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 9, 2020, at 21:57, Christopher Eustice <chrisopticsandammo.com> wrote:
>
> 
Feel free to make a cash app payment to $opticsandammo

Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address:

OpticsandAmmo, LLC
655 West Forest Dr
Houston TX 77079

It can be made out to my name or the company name

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
Director of Operations
OpticsandAmmo.com

We look forward to fulfilling your order soon.
The credit card gateway is temporarily down. If you placed an order using a credit card, you will not be billed and your order will be cancelled unless you take further action.
We currently accept Bank Transfers, Check Payments of all types(Personal, Certified or Bank Checks), Money Orders of all types, Cash App, and Cash through the mail(Not recommended but accepted).

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
Director of Operations
OpticsandAmmo.com

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy

If anyone can help me with legal documentation, legal review, legal fees, or anything that demonstrates Chris Eustice's crimes I will gladly use it in my case. The trial will be in TX so if you have any connections with a Texas Lawyer that would be greatly appreciated.

You are over your "Private Topic" limit. I can give you a reference to a Houston lawyer that is also on the board of the NRA. P.M. me if you are interested.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I cannot pm at my member level however, we can connect via gmail- armytankerchris

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You need to set up a go fund me or a PayPal account, I will donate, f this little turd, we need to stick together and completely overwhelm his sorry ass. He is an absolute drain on society.

Surely someone like TX/US Law Shield could point you in the right direction. I googled an attorney to represent firearm/defense and several popped up in DFW stating they support gun rights/owner rights, maybe there is one local to Harris County that does the same thing? It should not take a halfway competent lawyer a half a day in court to destroy his dumbass with the overwhelming evidence on just about every forum out there.

Darryle

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Thank you everyone for your support. if you have any information you would like to submit for me to add to my case you can send it to armytankerchrisgmail.com.

Background: I am being frivolously sued for roughly 10k the max allowed in Small Claims. He is using the breach of contract angle and harassment. - Both of which he has nothing solid, but he is doing this in an attempt to harass me.

The down side is he literally files hundreds of frivolous lawsuits in an attempt to weaponize the court systems and use vexatious litigation to suppress, harass, and oppress people. He is infamous in his county. They can't stop him from filing these lawsuits so he abuses the privilege regularly. The court that he is located in does not allow virtual or telephonic presence in hearing so you have to show in person which may be another reason he abuses this power. Eustice is continuing to defraud customers on his website and make money while giving sworn testimony that he cannot afford court and serving fees for documents. - He even brags about getting away with this in his case in Louisiana. This allows him to perpetually abuse the courts for his gain.

I have reached out to a lawyer in Harris County and they mentioned that he is deranged and files lawsuit on people all of time.They mentioned that he brazenly stalks lawyers and defendants by sending them crude picture or pictures of their homes.

This is going to be a suck fest for sure but I am not going to give in. I hope that through my case I can expose his criminal history and hopefully he will be brought to justice.

I have created a gofundme as requested and if anyone knows a good lawyer in Harris County that would be great. Thanks again.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fe..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I donated $80, but I will donate more once I get to the bank to make a transfer.

Put your foot on his throat and keep it there.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What a scumbag. Can you return the favor and file a counter lawsuit in your locale?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank you everyone for your support. if you have any information you would like to submit for me to add to my case you can send it to armytankerchrisgmail.com.

Background: I am being frivolously sued for roughly 10k the max allowed in Small Claims. He is using the breach of contract angle and harassment. - Both of which he has nothing solid, but he is doing this in an attempt to harass me.

The down side is he literally files hundreds of frivolous lawsuits in an attempt to weaponize the court systems and use vexatious litigation to suppress, harass, and oppress people. He is infamous in his county. They can't stop him from filing these lawsuits so he abuses the privilege regularly. The court that he is located in does not allow virtual or telephonic presence in hearing so you have to show in person which may be another reason he abuses this power. Eustice is continuing to defraud customers on his website and make money while giving sworn testimony that he cannot afford court and serving fees for documents. - He even brags about getting away with this in his case in Louisiana. This allows him to perpetually abuse the courts for his gain.

I have reached out to a lawyer in Harris County and they mentioned that he is deranged and files lawsuit on people all of time.They mentioned that he brazenly stalks lawyers and defendants by sending them crude picture or pictures of their homes.

This is going to be a suck fest for sure but I am not going to give in. I hope that through my case I can expose his criminal history and hopefully he will be brought to justice.

I have created a gofundme as requested and if anyone knows a good lawyer in Harris County that would be great. Thanks again.

My brother is a lawyer in Houston. He practices business law, mainly.

FWIW, you don't need to hire a lawyer in small claims court.

I'd show up and hand the judge a copy of this entire thread, as well as hand written statements of people that have been defrauded by this guy, as well as the statement by the BBB about all the complaints they have gotten.

Might not hurt to have some e-mails from law enforcement you have reported to about the fraud.

If you do that, you should win handily, and quickly.

I would ask for fees as well, as the winning party.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
Hey everyone, I signed up for an account just to let you know I am another victim. I had followed a lot of the advice that you have all provided to no avail. Just received a letter from my CC company, he is challenging my dispute with them. I have made copies of everything to include a phone record of my call to him in which of course I only received voicemail. It is sad that the criminal justice system will not sport this idiot. I guess they figure he is to small fry.

Here are some important things some of you may have missed. He is charging SALES TAX on purchases which I doubt he has paid. Also in his shipping time he states 2 business days. No other online sales site I have ever been to will let you order items that are out of stock. Not Walmart, Target, etc. to include any sites selling ammo that I have been to. They will let you sign up to be notified when they are available but will not take your money.
His site will let you order assuming that it is stock, very deceptive!
I am a Retired Military and DAV and wish I had some extra money right now to help out. But I will help with any of the documents that I have that might be useful.

FYI if you are looking for ammo right now I got a useful info off You Tube that FEDERAL.COM was selling direct. Went to their site and they had what I was looking for. They were straight forward saying it would take 7-10 business days, when it went over that time I received an email apologizing for the delay. Shortly after received an email stating my order had shipped, received by UPS 4 days later. Also, they did not charge my credit card until the my order was filled and shipped. That is good CS.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Can you email me your brother's contact info?

armytankerchrisgmail.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Can you email me your brother's contact info?

[email protected]

On the way.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

When did you place an order?

What did you order?

Was the item shown "In Stock" when you ordered it?

Did you end up cancelling the order or doing a card chargeback?

If so, on what date?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Hey Paul, I am trying to keep some info private can you email me and we i can call or connect vie email?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GAG,

You get the mail I sent?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 17 of 59 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 6.5-06, 160user, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 33 invisible), 1,886 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,167
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.