Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Was hard to profile yesterday. But I think for the most part I saw anti-marxist voters here.

Things appeared to be going smoothly. But appearances can be deceiving

I don't think the polls are where we'll see the problems.

I think it'll be the voter and election fraud, mail fraud, and the pre-planned chaos by the Left.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wish I could feel more positive about the whole thing. But I've had to learn that the Communists will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda.

So far, they've burned cities, murdered people, and shut down the country,...and all with the blessings of the Communists and their media.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Lots of confirmation bias here. I'm sure some will have to Google it .

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The only prediction of those I'm certain of is that Democrats will cheat. It's what they do. They are zealots bereft of any morals and pursue this country's ruin relentlessly. Changing demographics and indoctrinated new young voters will skew to their favor. They are certainly going to be energized. I make no prediction of the outcome one way or the other. My vote is in. We'll see what happens.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I agree with your first 7 points, Barry.
However, I think the anarchy will increase after the election and may well result in military intervention due not to the traitors distaste of 4 more years of Trump, but due to the fact they and the deep state Zionist NWO cabal know they will be forever destroyed by Trump and military intel.

They are fighting for the survival of the MSM (including FB andcTwitter), Fed Reserve controlled by the deep state, Hollywood, UN, and the hundreds of trillions owned by the richest families in the world, etc.
I expect after the election FB, Twitter and other MSM groups will support the insurgency and thus be openly guilty of subversion. I also suspect they will be found as having consorted with foreign groups in attempting to subvert the electorial process and thus the overthrow of the US Constitution.

They are aware certain laws allowing sezure of assets can be brought against them when guilty of subversion when the US is in a declared state of war and the POTUS has declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.

Trump also has unprecedented constitutional powers that no other POTUS has enjoyed, granted to him subsequent to a previous event never to have happened before in US history.
Earlier this year he stated "It will be over in a month". That statement came to fruition on 4-10-20, DJT Day (his birthday and Good Friday) when Wyoming became the 50th state to declare it to be in a state of emergency.
Trump has, for the most part, not exercised his thus bestowed unprecedented powers, other than perhaps having GM produce respirators, because to do so would probably cost him the election.

We may well see govt sezure of assets we would have not considered. Possibly FB, Twitter, MSM, Congress people, Hollywood and financial institutions have considered those possibilities.

MAGA

Its going to be biblical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/15/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hope you are right. I'm the eternal pessimist and already making plans to "withdraw" hoping I can be left alone...

You didn't believe me in 2016 either! Relax!

Your thoughts on Trump in Florida?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I agree with most of this, but...

It appears to me that 2-7 contradict number (1) in that President Trump will win in a landslide.

In an honest election, he would indeed win in a landslide, but as you pointed out in 2-7, this election will be anything but honest.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hope you are right. I'm the eternal pessimist and already making plans to "withdraw" hoping I can be left alone...

You didn't believe me in 2016 either! Relax!

Your thoughts on Trump in Florida?

300K Puerto Ricans were added.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
yep and have all of you noticed no ammo left in stores AR`s ,pistols are hard to get ,the regular American is preparing for a fight even war ,they/ we are tired of all of this B.S. with the liberals. this could get real nasty ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Prediction 4: Because of massive mail fraud ballots showing up late, election results WILL be delayed. The deceptive Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook and the clearly biased Jack Dorsey at Twitter have already announced they will flag any posts ortweets that claim a victory for Trump. They KNOW Trump will have more than enough votes to win, but as Zuckerberg already told us, we should expect results to take “DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS.” In other words, Facebook and Twitter are well-aware of the planned mail-in voter fraud, and they’re already providing cover for it. The planned vote count confusion will be dragged out as long as possible. The Marxists’ intention is to keep confusion swirling at least until December 14 in hopes that the electoral college won’t be able to identify a winner. Expect ballots to keep showing up out of nowhere.

This is already happening.

Today. Right Now.

Twitter and FB are censoring news stories ,and any sharing of the news stories, by even senators and POTUS.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15313744#Post15313744

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah these are all legit scenarios but with 7 it's hardy a prediction.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Prediction 4: Because of massive mail fraud ballots showing up late, election results WILL be delayed. The deceptive Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook and the clearly biased Jack Dorsey at Twitter have already announced they will flag any posts ortweets that claim a victory for Trump. They KNOW Trump will have more than enough votes to win, but as Zuckerberg already told us, we should expect results to take “DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS.” In other words, Facebook and Twitter are well-aware of the planned mail-in voter fraud, and they’re already providing cover for it. The planned vote count confusion will be dragged out as long as possible. The Marxists’ intention is to keep confusion swirling at least until December 14 in hopes that the electoral college won’t be able to identify a winner. Expect ballots to keep showing up out of nowhere.

This is already happening.

Today. Right Now.

Twitter and FB are censoring news stories ,and any sharing of the news stories, by even senators and POTUS.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15313744#Post15313744

And 4th largest US newspaper.

The fear and desperation is rampant whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Rockinbar
I believe everything you post.
I have a thought on number one:
Prediction 1: Trump will win the election in a landslide. I know, the media is telling you the polls are tight, but just look around. Trump rallies are packed to the gills while Biden can’t fill the bleachers at a high school football field. Trump supporters hold huge boat parades while we see NONE for Biden. Trump supporters hold freeway caravans around that country that take up all lanes of a freeway, while an attempted caravan for Biden in Las Vegas drew only 30 people. Just like in 2016, pollsters today are making it look like it’s a close race. This is gaslighting – they’re telling you something that runs directly opposite of what your own eyes are telling you, but they’re expecting you to believe what they say.

Most of the Biden supporters are the same ones scared of the virus, scared of being in public, and have drank the rats koolaid , could this also help explain low turnout? I mean come on man is in his basement most days

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Question? What happens to the mail in ballots surrendered at the polls for in person ballots?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump needs to wait until Primetime tonight, then activate the Emrgency Broadcast System, and display these stories along with the proof they have that they are confirmed journalistic reports, and then display the thwarting of the 1st Amendment by those trying to relay the stories.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was hard to profile yesterday. But I think for the most part I saw anti-marxist voters here.

I think it'll be the voter and election fraud, mail fraud, and the pre-planned chaos by the Left.

RBB, I quoted you because of your mention of the chaos, not because I don't agree with all of your points.

The pre-planned chaos is why, in the face of massive enthusiasm for Trump, the polls continue to show Biden with a lead in many states. I believe that "they" know that Trump has a strong chance to win an honest election, so they're counting on various fraudulent methods of subverting the election. I feel that the manipulated polls are a piece of the foundation that the opposition plans to use to support their theft of the election. They'll pull their shady tricks (fraudulent mail in ballots in particular) and put Biden in the lead, pointing all the while back at the polls and saying, "See, we told you Biden was going to win. The polls were right all along ".

Regarding the massive turnouts for Trump events versus Biden's poor showings; even the most enthusiastic Trump voter only gets one vote, same as the most lukewarm Biden supporter. While the enthusiasm for Trump gives me hope, the hatred the left holds for him is where the left's enthusiasm lies, so just because Biden's events are poorly attended doesn't mean there's not millions of voters who won't be going to the polls to oust Trump moreso than to support Biden.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Question? What happens to the mail in ballots surrendered at the polls for in person ballots?

Depends.

On who the votes are cast for.

Some will be trashed.

Some will be counted again. And Again...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin

RBB, I quoted you because of your mention of the chaos, not because I don't agree with all of your points.

The pre-planned chaos is why, in the face of massive enthusiasm for Trump, the polls continue to show Biden with a lead in many states. I believe that "they" know that Trump has a strong chance to win an honest election, so they're counting on various fraudulent methods of subverting the election. I feel that the manipulated polls are a piece of the foundation that the opposition plans to use to support their theft of the election. They'll pull their shady tricks (fraudulent mail in ballots in particular) and put Biden in the lead, pointing all the while back at the polls and saying, "See, we told you Biden was going to win. The polls were right all along ".

Regarding the massive turnouts for Trump events versus Biden's poor showings; even the most enthusiastic Trump voter only gets one vote, same as the most lukewarm Biden supporter. While the enthusiasm for Trump gives me hope, the hatred the left holds for him is where the left's enthusiasm lies, so just because Biden's events are poorly attended doesn't mean there's not millions of voters who won't be going to the polls to oust Trump moreso than to support Biden.

In my opinion, the "Polls" will be used as reference for the next 4 years of denying another Trump victory.

But we all know the polls are a blatant lie... now, just as they were in 2016.

The same as the Russia, Russia, Russia BS. Nothing but a democrat lie. Repeated often.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Depends.

On who the votes are cast for.

Some will be trashed.

Some will be counted again. And Again...

I witnessed two being surrendered yesterday. When asked by polling officials if they wished to surrender them they politely answered "si”.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,663
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.