Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'd love to believe that this is just another (((power grab))) like all of their other made up crises, they're certainly using it to grab all they can, but if that were all there is to it then how did they get all of those other countries with governable demographics and functional politics onboard with the story too? You think Germany where you already need a license to fart needs a humanitarian PR spin for bigger government? You think the Chink dictatorship needs a PR spin for anything at all?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Totally disagee if the numbers are way high then why are hospitals being overwhelmed all over the place. Today it is Wisconsin,

a few months ago it was New York, New Jersey, and California. Just the numbers in those 3 states tell you we have a pandemic.

All this stuff about Communist is just BS. I,m 74 and have not know a Communist in the USA yet. Joe McCarthy in about 1955

tried to say every third person was a Communist in the USA, including Eisenhower, said he was a card carrying Communist.

Strange thing was back then Joe had no proof. Far as I ca see those saying it today have no proof. If you have proof bring charges.

Samething with Trump wanting to put Hillary, Bill, Obama, and Comey in prison. Finally this week Barr had to admit there is no evidence.

No Republican prosecutor will take the case because there is no evidence. No evidence it did not happen.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Northman

Thank God Trump ended Bush/Obama needless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Your generation Thanks him greatly for that

Yeah.. thank God he ended the War Bush stared... Republicans Pissed away $Trillions fighting sheep herders and killed several hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqi civilians.

Thousands of good Americans died in Obama's war too. Not to mention all of the innocent children the psychopath Obama killed with his death drones.

Has your generation learned to change a tire yet?

Oh no....is he a Millennial?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

By the way the pandemic is darn serious we are headed towards loosing 350,000 to 400,000 people to it before we get

a vaccine. The second wave is just starting. Look out. in 1919 my family lost 5 members in 2 weeks to the Spanish flue.

All were from 20 years old to 28 years old. All the most healthy in there family.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Different virus you retard.

How did they get into some Spaniard's chimney anyway?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

By the way the pandemic is darn serious we are headed towards loosing 350,000 to 400,000 people to it before we get

a vaccine. The second wave is just starting. Look out. in 1919 my family lost 5 members in 2 weeks to the Spanish flue.

All were from 20 years old to 28 years old. All the most healthy in there family.

Dementia?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Dementia?

I guess all the smart ones died in 1919.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shiite! We're all gonna die again. More proof that masks are a feel good measure (and possibly dangerous) only.

Mask up and keep Fear Alive!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Death toll in Sweden is 5918 dead today.

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Looks to me Sweden has a serious problem. They are doing the thing Dr. Atlas is trying to convince Trump to do

In the USA, called Heard immunity. If Dr. Atlas does that we could have 1.2 million dead or much more. There death toll is very

High because they did not require masks every where, and they did not stop large gatherings and close schools. The other countries listed did all those things

and had much less death rates.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

lmao

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Looks to me Sweden has a serious problem. They are doing the thing Dr. Atlas is trying to convince Trump to do

In the USA, called Heard immunity. If Dr. Atlas does that we could have 1.2 million dead or much more. There death toll is very

High because they did not require masks every where, and they did not stop large gatherings and close schools. The other countries listed did all those things

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Stop talking about deaths to support your argument . People are gonna die regardless of the China Flu.

Sometimes only the strong will survive.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Different virus you retard.

How did they get into some Spaniard's chimney anyway?

Wasn't "retard" on the list of names some dumbazz asked us to stop using?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like they say, its so serious you need to be tested to see if you even have it.

The death numbers piss me off. Alot of the reporters around here say x amount died with covid instead of saying died of covid. Amazing that sometimes 1 word changes the whole context.

Some people think the world is ending, each to their own i guess

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Seriously, I wouldn't leave the house. And for the love of God, clean your keyboard hourly.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"COVID-19 kills 3 to 4% of those who get it, while influenza kills .1%, big difference"

Horsepucky.

Alaska is third in testing (per capita, likely) in the US. And of course, it is estimated that up to 40% of the people that have it have few or no symptoms, and never get tested.

I don't know where that 3-4% death rate is coming from - pulled out of someone's ass it appears.

Alaska's is .6% of those tested positive. Most, of course already have compromised health. Factor in the never tested positives, and it will be right down there close to the .1 or .2 (but marginally higher) for the good old "flu", which is what Covid is. Probably about .2 to .25%. Still good odds.

With all the fraud and hoaxing going on, we'll never know for sure.

Only a completely naive idiot believes CDC/MSM sky is falling propaganda anymore.

If I could go to Vegas with a 98% chance of winning, I'd probably lose my ass...... smile.

So there is that!

Last edited by las; 10/16/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Neighbors behind us had it and said that it was the sickest that they have ever been. Didn’t die either, but damn, I don’t need to have a burger and a beer out somewhere with a bunch of people breathing at me to risk what so many here seem to be so oblivious about. Our infection rate is off the chart and frankly I have lots of way better places to put thousands of dollars than into a hospital bill for a Covid stay.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Numbers I came up with are..

1957 116,000 USA deaths total. Influenza

1967 100,000 USA deaths total Influenza

2017-2018 61,000 USA deaths influenza

COVID-19 300,000 USA deaths as of today by CDC

COVID-19 kills 3 to 4% of those who get it, while influenza kills .1%, big difference

Dumptruck, where are you getting 300,000 us deaths? The cdc siteI looked at said 216000.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There have been three since WWII.

In 1957-58 the H2N2 pandemic killed 52 people per 100,000 population world wide.

In 1968-69 the H3N2 killed 30 per 100,000.

The Covid has so far killed 11 per 100,000.

So if the covid deaths ultimately triple, Covid will be as deadly as the 1968 pandemic. Covid would have to kill FIVE TIMES as many people as it has so far to equal the 1957 Asian flu.

Does anybody remember shutting down the whole economy in 1957 or 1968?

It ain't over yet. Might just be getting started.

I don't see a shut down economy. Do you?

Just because you still draw a .gov check doesn't mean portions of the economy aren't shut down or highly restricted.
It just means the welfare office is still open.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Windfall
Neighbors behind us had it and said that it was the sickest that they have ever been. Didn’t die either, but damn, I don’t need to have a burger and a beer out somewhere with a bunch of people breathing at me to risk what so many here seem to be so oblivious about. Our infection rate is off the chart and frankly I have lots of way better places to put thousands of dollars than into a hospital bill for a Covid stay.

Yes our infection rate compared to the rest of the world is high "as reported". We've also tested more folks than any other country in the world. Unless there's equal percentage of the population testing uniformly country by country,
to say our rate is high compared to the rest of the world is one stupid statement. Infection rate means nothing when you don't also discuss the seriousness of the effects of the infection. Are they asymptomatic, are they minor symptoms etc... Only one thing matters, and that is the death rate of people infected that aren't suffering from an underlying health issue.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some of you are way too stupid to be owning firearms or operating motor vehicles. Jesus.

How do you even get wiping your own ass right?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 65 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,126
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.