Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Just announced.............the impartial Debate Commission has now dictated that mic's will be muted after their 2 minutes of time has elapsed.

Trump should just cancel the debate................the mod is a Demon operative who spent Christmas with the Obama's & has given a ton of money to the Demons, so once again, not even close to neutral.

MM

Yep. Just saw that Bullschitt. Trump should tell them to Fuqk Off !!!

Debate commission says it will mute Trump, Biden while opponent talks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/debate-commission-mute-rules-trump-biden

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s how Trump’s team responded to the rule change:

“President Trump is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate," read a statement from campaign manager Bill Stepien

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ISRO
Trump will be Trump and come unhinged to his detriment again, Biden just needs to let Trump be Trump actually

So are you still voting for Trump “again” LOL!
Do you honestly think anyone believes your tripe?

Yes Sir will be voting for him again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Something tells me he’ll keep stonewalling

I hope that Trump directs people to the New York Post’s article!

Yes. Very important information for America to know about, and the MSM isn't reporting it. It shows that Joe Biden is a criminal of the worst sort.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

“President Trump is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate," read a statement from campaign manager Bill Stepien

Bet they don't mute the 3rd debate member... The moderator.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
Something tells me he’ll keep stonewalling

I hope that Trump directs people to the New York Post’s article!

Yes. Very important information for America to know about, and the MSM isn't reporting it. It shows that Joe Biden is a criminal of the worst sort.

The MSM is reporting it now as it's become impossible to ignore any longer but no surprise they are reporting their own version putting their own pro Biden spin on it and I expect you can bet the farm that Biden's handlers will have him prepped with a cover version, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Muting the mic is perfect, Joe will step in all kinds of schit.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Trump is scared cause everything is on the line, thats what happens when you personally guarantee loans with Russian Banks.

Bet Big, lose even Bigger ......

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump is scared cause everything is on the line, thats what happens when you personally guarantee loans with Russian Banks.

Bet Big, lose even Bigger ......

You wish you were a Man . Envy is a deadly sin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ginther is a Russian hack.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
All Trump has to do is say....how's Hunter?

Better yet; "how's it going , Big Guy?"

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The new mute rule wouldn’t have nothing to do with resent events would it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The copy of the computer work order with Hunter's signature has been made public; them Russion's are good.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RUSH, I want to go back to the substance part of your call, the Trump debate and the personality that he exuded in the first one. I can tell you why that happened, if anybody cares. I don’t think it’s going to happen in this next debate. (sigh) I don’t know who was giving advice. I don’t know if he ignored it or if he listened to it. I think there was a clear effort to rattle Biden, and that didn’t work, and it should not have been part of a strategy.

RUSH: Well, he’s gonna be protected by a moderator. I cannot tell you how valuable that is. Look, there were a lot of people… (interruption) What? There were a lot of people who were advising the president before that debate. I was not one of them, but I know what the advice was and I didn’t understand it. It was designed to get Biden to lose composure and to resort to the “where am I, who am I, why am I here” personality that people think he has. It was designed to hasten that along. And I don’t know enough about those things. You know, I don’t know about how you psychologically attempt to get somebody to melt down.

More here.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/19/trump-must-change-strategy-in-the-next-debate/

Hopefully President Trump was listening.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is going to blow it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 16bore

I couldn't disagree more. He would have lost the last time listening to all of the experts.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Most likely. Trump could get up there and [bleep] his pants and most here would claim he won.

If Trump can keep it together, he will win as the bar is set pretty low after the last one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

Most likely. Trump could get up there and [bleep] his pants and most here would claim he won.

If Trump can keep it together, he will win as the bar is set pretty low after the last one.

Yep................people here gauge the rest of the country by their own feelings & that's not how 70% or so of the rest of the country sees things.

You can take out another 45% or so for the hard core leftists, leaving around 25% or so who don't fit well into either camp. Those are the people DJT needs to win.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Bet they don't mute the 3rd debate member... The moderator.

Well of course not. Hiden Biden clearly needs all the help he can get when debating Trump. That’s exactly why they picked a DemoRat “Moderator”.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.