Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Looking at the debates together, she could ONLY be ranked as better than the first two.

IMHO...........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

Uhh, that's because he IS being constantly interrupted.

Haven't you watched any of his White House news conferences with the lamestream media pukes constantly interrupting him and talking loud?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

Haven't you watched any of his White House news conferences with the lamestream media pukes constantly interrupting him and talking loud?

I agree the media does this, but it's on Trump that he allows it to continue. You have to take control of the situation when faced with that.

LOL
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Muffin
Looking at the debates together, she could ONLY be ranked as better than the first two.

IMHO...........

Yeah far from objective herself, but when compared w/ Wallace...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I will say, Trump should have hammered home again and again that Biden and his progressive ilk would keep shutting the economy down with Covid.

And the National mask mandate is retarded.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That's what I said:

Again:

He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him.

I hate to have to say things twice. But this place is getting me used to it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's what I said:

Again:

He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him.

I hate to have to say things twice. But this place is getting me used to it.

You obviously haven't dealt with customers for a long time. Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I loved that debate and thought the moderator did an excellent job, especially considering her resume. That being said, I think we just witnessed a total about-face towards Corrupt Joe Biden by the Democrats. I think that in light of all this damning evidence coming to the surface, right in the face of the public that hasn't seen or heard of it because of the main-stream media covering it up and refusing to give it any air-time, she received marching orders to conduct what appeared to be a fair debate so the left wouldn't look like they were in bed with Biden during this grade-A chit-storm he obviously has coming his way. I feel much better about Trump's chances now, unless the left can still steal this with their mail-in ballot scheme. Here's to a decent shot for Trump to Make American Great Again, Again!!!!

Does she have any good videos out?

LOL
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
despite the moderator working to protect ol joe it was clear from that performance that he won't be able to hold up under the rigors of the job. he looked beat there at the end. and it's because he was beat.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I thought she set up a few of the questions to favor Biden.

Still, she did a hell of a lot better than that idiot Wallace. And, she was easy on the eyes.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Still, she did a hell of a lot better than that idiot Wallace. And, she was easy on the eyes.

Yep

She wasn't in Trump's camp, interrupted him a bunch. But, she did ask Joey a few rather pointed questions, more than Chris would have, for sure.

She didn't seem quite as antagonistic as Chris, was pretty fair overall for a lib in a lib venue. I was expecting worse.

The Donald kept his cool a lot better this time, didn't let them get him overly pizzed, or at least he didn't let it show as bad.

DF

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m switching to NBC. I don’t care how far Left the Lady swings. Kristin can say or do anything she wants. How come nobody ever tells me about these things?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That idiot Wallace needs a beating SOOO bad..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I’m switching to NBC. I don’t care how far Left the Lady swings. Kristin can say or do anything she wants. How come nobody ever tells me about these things?

Aren't you getting all the info you need from DU?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
DU never told me about her.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I think anyone believing this punch and judy puppet show show needs to go to there nearest billionaire and hand over all their wealth and never leave the house again. Oh that is happpening already, I forgot.

It is possible you are a bloody witless oaf.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Biden looked like bob barker, way past bed time, jacked on prune juice and no doz.

Exactly, he didn’t look good.

It was hilarious watching his drugs wear off during the course of the debate. 🤣

I honestly thought he was going to lock up or tip over or something.
Maybe do a Nadler and start edging for the exit after he shixt himself?

That one was a classic and is yet to be topped.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I agree about some of his mannerisms, wishing for a little more restraint and focus, But then in the perspective of four years of unmitigated, unjust opposition and lies, how many people would either be psychologically crushed, or lose it all and deliver a Mike Tyson roundhouse?

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
I think the debates are really stupid. They are just vehicles for sound bites and gotchas, not even taking into account the overwhelming media bias against the GOP.

"Mr President.......the world is really fugged up what is your plan to fix it......you have 30 seconds to respond".

Then the challenger has his 30 seconds to tell us that the incumbent has done absolutely nothing and is the next worst thing to Hitler and wants you dead.

One of our members said the other day that they should go back to the Lincoln-Douglas format where each candidate has an hour to present his case and the other has 30 minutes to rebut.....with no interruptions. Would not take much of a "moderator" to oversee that. I can't remember which member brought that up or I would give credit.

Either that or just forget the whole thing. What they do right now is really an insult to America's intelligence......we probably deserve it but its an insult nonetheless.

Last edited by RJY66; 10/23/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.