Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
I may be a sleeper poster but I read here alot. I come here almost everyday to read stuff and laugh. I don't have an agenda. I already voted for Trump. Voted absentee because of Covid. The greatest thread here about the Walmart Weatherby's scored me and Mike some good trading material for guns!!!

I was just venting about my loss. The 99.5% of people will live. My friend was in the [bleep] low percentile. I am not sure if Mike had an underlying health issue no one knew of. We are all in shock of how fast covid took him. Many people have had it here with mild symptoms. He was a regular guy not a health nut but not sick either that we knew. The dude was a Gun nut and funny S.O.B. and I miss him.

What I am saying is this stuff is on the rise until it hits home you don't realize that one time may be the last time you speak to someone. Be safe do what you can to protect yourself. Its a virus and there is no cure and it is real.

Last edited by H5farm; 10/25/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Never go on a ventilator.

I agree.

We all should look into the fact that the treatment is what is killing more people than that bug.
There's a huuuuge financial incentive in place for hospitals to murder patients. I'm not painting all of the health care workers with the same brush. There are plenty of Drs and nurses that have exposed the ventilator murder scandal. I've written enough about this and limited time, so I'll summarize.

Covid test... check

Treatment protocol.....check

Ventilator...... check

Too High pressure protocol, which is required to receive a federal grant.... check

If that high pressure doesn't pop the lungs and kill em, they puncture a lung with the hose.....stab them from inside like a knife...... check

Federal grant per patient......$50,000+++BIG check

West Virginia gets nearly half a MILLION DOLLARS per victim of murder.... literally $471,000+extra billings per patient. That's one big check that has turned a bunch of crooked "got into medicine for the $ " Drs into literal mass mudering hit men. May God remove the breath from THEIR wicked bodies.

May more good medical workers find the courage to speak out against the satanic people in their own profession too.

Jackson Handy, we are the ones that can save lives by our warnings.

Have a blessed weekend and warn all of your loved ones.
👍

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/25/20.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Curious if having pneumonia contributed..

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That guy’s underlying condition was pretty obvious from looking at his picture. And from everything I’ve seen and read about this, being fat is the number one risk factor. Pretty much everyone of a younger age who dies is at least fifty pounds overweight.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So the Chinese tweaked this virus to weed out fat , I mean overweight people, smokers and folks in general poor health?

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by viking
So the Chinese tweaked this virus to weed out fat , I mean overweight people, smokers and folks in general poor health?

If you were going to engineer a virus to kill Americans, targeting fat people would be the way to go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Man, that is tough to read. So very sorry for your loss.

My little brother died after he went to bed five weeks ago yesterday. He was in good shape and 38 y/o, no drugs or issues.. I suspect that he had a brain aneurysm, but my twin sister (a doc) says to not rule out C-19. There are cases where healthy people simply keel over from the viral overload--cytokine storm.
We're still waiting on autopsy.

H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
broomd...sorry about the loss of your brother.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Wow, that's young. Sorry to hear.

Originally Posted by broomd

Man, that is tough to read. So very sorry for your loss.

My little brother died after he went to bed five weeks ago yesterday. He was in good shape and 38 y/o, no drugs or issues.. I suspect that he had a brain aneurysm, but my twin sister (a doc) says to not rule out C-19. There are cases where healthy people simply keel over from the viral overload--cytokine storm.
We're still waiting on autopsy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I am truly sorry for the losses suffered by our members here. That being said, maybe this covid is a wake up call to stay as healthy as possible as we age. I have read that there is NOT ONE SINGLE proven fatal case of covid that could not be linked to other co-morbidities.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sorry to read this.

May he RIP.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by H5farm
I may be a sleeper poster but I read here alot. I come here almost everyday to read stuff and laugh. I don't have an agenda. I already voted for Trump. Voted absentee because of Covid. The greatest thread here about the Walmart Weatherby's scored me and Mike some good trading material for guns!!!

I was just venting about my loss. The 99.5% of people will live. My friend was in the [bleep] low percentile. I am not sure if Mike had an underlying health issue no one knew of. We are all in shock of how fast covid took him. Many people have had it here with mild symptoms. He was a regular guy not a health nut but not sick either that we knew. The dude was a Gun nut and funny S.O.B. and I miss him.

What I am saying is this stuff is on the rise until it hits home you don't realize that one time may be the last time you speak to someone. Be safe do what you can to protect yourself. Its a virus and there is no cure and it is real.

h5.....want you to know I did go back and edit my post awhile ago....it was on the wise ass side.......sorry about your buddy....bob

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Other illnesses......even accidents......are being listed as Covid deaths.

All to collect Federal funds......

It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida’s COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.

WOFL updated the story two days later to indicate that the motorcyclist death had been removed from the COVID-19 death tally. Kent Donahue, a spokesman for Pino’s office, confirmed that to be the case in a phone interview with Snopes.

Nothing like removing the case......after getting caught with your hand in the Federal cookie jar.

Liberal Snopes

Federal Aid to States per Covid Case.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
He had pneumonia but died of Covid. OK.

Dead is dead, and that's tough on friends and relatives.

Last edited by las; 10/25/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by H5farm
broomd...sorry about the loss of your brother.

Thank you, H.
We've been balanced about this Covid, living our lives and not freaking out. But hand sanitizer, some distancing where appropriate and a mask in crowds seems like cheap insurance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
He had pneumonia but died of Covid. OK.

Dude?
In this case his friend died from pneumonia that was obviously a direct result of Covid. I mean, c'mon.

The guy wasn't' killed on his motorcycle while Cov positive and deemed a Cov fatality.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Condolences for your loss.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

In Michigan recently, no less than the Chief Medical Executive — Joneigh Khaldun — fraudulently announced that she was "so saddened to hear this week of a 2-month-old baby in Michigan who died because of COVID-19" (emphasis mine). However, the two-month-old actually died of a birth defect called gastroschisis, "a condition in which a baby is born with intestines located outside the body."

Such ugly fraud has been perpetuated numerous times across the U.S. by the media, politicians, school administrators, business executives, and medical personnel alike. Enough is enough! These Wuhan virus lies are disrupting and destroying lives and livelihoods. It's long past time to end the lies and open the country!

Covid Fraud Rampant

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It will be interesting to see where we are at with this in March.

Its ramping up here in Alaska.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry for your loss. Thanks for posting the events.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 26 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.