Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hate to admit it but I have a 8n 52 Ford that I have used the hell out of and abused forever. All I do is put gas in, check oil,check coolant . Haven’t found anything it won’t do. Worst case scenario for it’s so simple you can rebuild everything yourself if needed. I’m sure it will outlast me. Makes you appreciate what made America Great.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by McInnis
I retired and moved to the country last year. I have a long gravel driveway and I fought the snow best I could with a snowblower last winter but I’m ready to say hell with that and get a compact tractor with a blade. I would use it for spreading gravel as well. Probably something in the 25-30 hp range.

I don’t live in a very populated area and there’s only two tractor dealerships close by - one’s a Kubota, the other’s John Deere. Any advice on these two?
Get a Cab tractor, you can thank me later..

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Buy your equipment today from my friend in Devils Lake.

Some sort of bobcat dealer.

Ironhide?

Ours came from ironhide. My closest dealer is Bemidji mn. But I sent my boys out to Williston to get ours. They would have delivered for free but I needed it faster than they could get it here.

Something clever here.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
i went through this recently, i was upgrading from a 30 hp, wanting to get into a 45/50 hp.

I loooked at new holland, kubota, deere, bobcat, case ih.

I settled on a bobcat 45 hp 4 wheel drive, hydrostatic, with loader, pallet forks, bush hig mower, bix blade.

That was in June. I'm over 130 hours on the bobcat now, I like it, a lot.

Huge amount of leg room, suspension seat, the hydro trans and controls are excellent, loader is very strong. I did a lot of excavating with it in June, July, August.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The bobcat was by far, the best value.

I am pretty sure they are rebadged Kioti tractors.

Designed by bobcat, built by daedong who also builds kioti. I think new holland is more of a rebrand than bobcat these days. LS tractors.

Bobcat sold compact tractors until somewhere around 2011-2014 then got out of tractors. They just re entered the market with seemingly agressive pricing breaks and incentives.

I wish my front axle has more articulation than it does, other than that I have no gripes. As others have said, the tier 4 is a regen, like an exhaust filter cleaning cycle without def.

Thats 100% false, it’s a rebadged Kioti just like last time... bobcat does not manufacture tractors at this time.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Kubota without a doubt. As an extra the Kubota QA on the front end will except any std skid loader implement. Don't go any less than the 26HP tuned to 25

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Buy your equipment today from my friend in Devils Lake.

Some sort of bobcat dealer.

Ironhide?

Ours came from ironhide. My closest dealer is Bemidji mn. But I sent my boys out to Williston to get ours. They would have delivered for free but I needed it faster than they could get it here.

How long a trip Dave?

I drove to WA to get mine.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Designed by bobcat, built by daedong who also builds kioti. I think new holland is more of a rebrand than bobcat these days. LS tractors.

Bobcat sold compact tractors until somewhere around 2011-2014 then got out of tractors. They just re entered the market with seemingly agressive pricing breaks and incentives.

I wish my front axle has more articulation than it does, other than that I have no gripes. As others have said, the tier 4 is a regen, like an exhaust filter cleaning cycle without def.

Thats 100% false, it’s a rebadged Kioti just like last time... bobcat does not manufacture tractors at this time.

No, Dumbass...

He said it was made by Daedong for Bobcat.

What are you doing in a thread for men in the first place?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
LOL.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No, Dumbass...

Hey dipchit.... Daedong is Kioti you stupid putz... go back to hanging out with your trailer trash neighbor

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

No, Dumbass...

“ Bobcat Company has introduced 15 new models of compact utility tractors ranging from 21 to 58 horsepower.Bobcat previously sold Daedong-built compact tractors from 2008 to 2013. The new tractors are the result of a new partnership between Daedong and Doosan, Bobcat's parent company. Daedong is currently in the US market with their Kioti brand.”

https://www.tractordata.com/news/2019/09/bobcat-compact-tractors.html

Fugging retard...

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Had John Deere tractors at work and hyd pumps were a constant issue. The New Holland and Kubota were far more reliable. I would also look at Yanmar tractors. Get something a bit larger than youll figurre what youll use as a mininum. Youll be glad for the extra capacicy at some point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kubota.....nuff sed.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would highly recommend to find a pre emissions tractor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by saskfox
I would highly recommend to find a pre emissions tractor.

Yep, I can't speak for compact tractors but there is a reason the 10 series JD's literally appreciate in value as time goes on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No, Dumbass...

“ Bobcat Company has introduced 15 new models of compact utility tractors ranging from 21 to 58 horsepower.Bobcat previously sold Daedong-built compact tractors from 2008 to 2013. The new tractors are the result of a new partnership between Daedong and Doosan, Bobcat's parent company. Daedong is currently in the US market with their Kioti brand.”

Fugging retard...

Ah So!

I get it now.

Dave was 100% correct from the get go.

And you were wrong to call him on it.

Spin it some more, girlfriend! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

No, Dumbass...

Fugging retard...

Ah So!

I get it now.

Dave was 100% correct from the get go.

And you were wrong to call him on it.

Spin it some more, girlfriend! laugh

Lol, your a fugging moron... they are Kioti’s... with a different color.

The only spinning here is you and your methhead neighbor you ghetto trash fug...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You go, Girl! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
You go, Girl! laugh

Says the pussy asking for neighbor advice on a forum about some ghetto trash...

Go kick his ass you silly fug...

Funny how your all billy badass now lol, but your methhead neighbor has you by the britches ha?

Who’s the chick on the mans thread?.... lmao...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought one of those 8ns to mow grass with. Couple times around the yard and I was rid of that thing just as fast as someone would take it.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by worriedman
Amazing how much work I can do with this little machine, 10 years old, never a hitch in its getalong.

I like that grabber bucket ! 'Bota too..........

Handy as a pocket on a shirt...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.