Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Potsy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
NBC (of all places) has a pretty easy to navigate, by state, early voting and mail in ballot section on their website. Numbers are per D, R, and independent ballots.

Joe's big lead per early voting ain't there. DJT is killing him in TX and GA, even including mail in ballots that are still out there. Biden has a slight edge in FL at the moment, which we all know will disappear Tuesday (even the polls are now calling it a "tossup"), Trump has a solid 2% lead in MI, and an 8% lead in WI. Biden has a 5% lead in NC, but 31% of the ballots there are "other" (independent voter).

The numbers show Trump currently getting killed in PA early voting, but 7 strong Trump counties say they are not releasing any results until election day. If he wins, everything he won in 2016, he doesn't need PA anyway. Early voting seems low, at only around 50% of 2016 numbers, but that's with 7 counties withholding their info.

D ballots lead R ballots by 15% in MN, but 23% of the ballots are Independent. Again, early voting seems pretty week vs. other "swing" states at only 56% of the 2016 vote. No counties are withholding their info that I could find.

D's are only showing a 3% lead in NV, with 25% Independent ballots.

There are two anomolies, KY and IA, they don't look good for Trump right now, but NO ONE is looking for Biden to actually take them.

News outlets and polls appear to be "managing expectations", though NONE OF THEM are talking about the actual early vote results, instead sticking to various "polls".

I get that I'm trying to read the future in chicken bones, but where is the blue wave in MI, WI, NC, GA, FL, and TX? Or the rest of the country for that matter?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Do any states have any independents or 3d parties on the ballot who are strong enough to get their EC votes? Idaho has 5 independent and 3d party candidates but all of them together won't pull a fraction of the major party votes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Trump voters like me haven't even voted yet, i'll hit it on election day.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Hope you're right and we see a massive last minute tsunami.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A local paper (California) was touting a "Biden landslide" for California. It was boasting of a 58% popular vote for old Joe calling it the fifth largest landslide in California.

58%. That's all?

I hope our democrat one party system is crapping itself.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B2

P
Potsy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I assumed the “other” ballots were undeclared. They could vote for either Trump or Biden or Libertarian/Green or whoever.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Hope you're right and we see a massive last minute tsunami.

Yep, the 'last' November surprise the commies are going to get!

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Nobody I know has voted early except my daughter Saturday because she’ll be at school tues. , and her and everyone I know will be voting for Trump except two idiots on the job. Subcontractors that will never work for me again after I heard that.

P
Potsy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Wife and I voted Tuesday. Trump will win TN by 2 more votes....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Nobody I know has voted early except my daughter Saturday because she’ll be at school tues. , and her and everyone I know will be voting for Trump except two idiots on the job. Subcontractors that will never work for me again after I heard that.

Yup, Wife and me are not setting ourselves up for fraud!

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There are literally 10's of thousand voters just like you. Folks who do not want their vote stolen or tampered with. They (you) are sending a message to the dark forces who will steal and cheat their way to the top that you won't be messed with. Thumbs up.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't assume all registered D voters are voting for Biden and I wouldn't assume all registered R voters are voting for Trump.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thank You Sir^^^^^^^^^^^^^^it remains our pleasure.

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
my family is all voting RED here in Minnesota we are just taxpaying working Christians people in the country ,what will happen is Biden will win Minnesota in the twin cities,2 counties only because of the huge population of welfare,somalis, other people of color who don`t pay taxes or work,queers and foolish liberals . these are the people that burned down part of the cities with the help of mayor Frey and governor Walzo, both true blue worthless lie`n idiot liberals.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
P
Potsy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Squidge
I wouldn't assume all registered D voters are voting for Biden and I wouldn't assume all registered R voters are voting for Trump.

True. I also wondered if a lot of the “other” ballots in NC didn’t have something to do with the senate race.

Like I said, I’m trying to read chicken bones, but there sure isn’t anything obvious for Biden.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pete53
my family is all voting RED here in Minnesota we are just taxpaying working Christians people in the country ,what will happen is Biden will win Minnesota in the twin cities,2 counties only because of the huge population of welfare,somalis, other people of color who don`t pay taxes or work,queers and foolish liberals . these are the people that burned down part of the cities with the help of mayor Frey and governor Walzo, both true blue worthless lie`n idiot liberals.
Thank you.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There ahould be NO early counting. Close the polls, count everything, then give results.

It discourages voting if you think your vote is in vain or is just frosting on the cake. And how many votes have to be manufactured to " find".

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yup, Wife and me are not setting ourselves up for fraud!

Talked to a guy a week ago said that anyone that voted early should go to the poll Tuesday and see what happens. Be interesting to see.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That's good to know, gunner.

I voted the 2nd day of early voting here. Back on Oct 20th.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by pete53

Ditto

NRA Patron
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (01Foreman400, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,832
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.