Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Then there is the Washington, DC swamp....which looks like it hasn't been drained....

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
93.4%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
5.2%

Would be another good place to investigate tampering....

Last edited by battue; 11/04/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Careful, some old fart is going to call you an ass wipe..... laugh

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
What I wanted from Trump was for him to be Trump. He has been, and that’s really hanging his balls out there by not becoming a politician. If it results in him being a one-term President, I guess that sucks. But I still enjoyed the ride.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by battue

Asswipe or not, I still support Trump. I just think he could have made some small. changes to be more likeable and it would have gone a long way for him in this election cycle.

I am fearful of what the nation will become under Kamala. Joe has 2 years in him tops and thats assuming he doesnt suicide himself first. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be president at all let alone go a full term.

I see you're outside the Burgh. I spent many of my formative years in Cranberry Twp/Zelienople/Evans City area.

Last edited by RyanSinBA; 11/04/20.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It's what it is and there's nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it. Trump is a great President who happens to be a loud mouth yankee. Maybe Trump will revolutionize the United States and get US back on track. The only way to fix this BS is to eliminate the liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats. We just need a leader who has a plan that the common man can follow and believe in.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Used to be the Kittanning area....actually Tidal, Pa....Look that one up....New Wilmington and now Murrysville....

I support him to, but if you disagree with the way he handled anything...some here can't handle it....

"If" he loses, he held a winning hand and lost because he played it poorly.......Either that or the Swamp had more Gators than he could handle....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Assswipe's ,,

And I'm not old - I'm only 89 and still somewhat feisty .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
89? Then you are old....and on borrowed time....good luck....

Addition: If someone else uses your computer....wash your hands...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Assswipe's ,,

Good luck tonight.... sounds like your gonna need it!

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Suspect he would give you a lesson in reality....pretty quick.

89? Then you are old....and on borrowed time....good luck....

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's what it is and there's nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it. Trump is a great President who happens to be a loud mouth yankee. Maybe Trump will revolutionize the United States and get US back on track. The only way to fix this BS is to eliminate the liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats. We just need a leader who has a plan that the common man can follow and believe in.

In order to eliminate liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats is to eliminate public education, medicare/medicaid, Obamacare, welfare, Social Security, public jobs with pensions, and a host of other programs that both "sides" have come to depend on and support. You are right, but it isn't so easy to make those cuts without making a lot of enemies from every quarter.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well maybe, but I doubt if it would be all that quick.....Me being a spry 76.....Think we could get someone to pay to watch? laugh

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They already did Bum Fights. grin

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mathman
They already did Bum Fights. grin

Yea, but have they done a feisty and spry bum fight. And we could make it a cage match....with hot babes walking around with cards. Na wait, it may be better to have some bikini clad Grannies doing the cards.

For enough cash, I’ll take a fall😀

Addition: I take offense to your post...we may be old, but we’re not bums. However, maybe for the attraction we should dress up as bums....hmmmm

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Assswipe's ,,

Unlike sad sack of excrement you, who merely needs a kick in the teeth.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
No doubt many will blame Trump for this loss, so let’s here your complaint.

Here is some of the Bull Schit I have already read this morning.

If he would have stopped tweeting...

He only catered to his base...

He never condemned White Supremacy...

Theses are from Trump supporters.

So, let’s hear it, let’s start the blame Trump game.
You're kidding right?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe Trump should have catered to the folks, white men, who are:
1. The largest demographic in the electorate.
2. The demographic most inclined toward him already, and only needed a reason.

But no. We got kneegrow knob polishing and lahteenoh tongue baths.

* Free the violent felons!
* Look at the LOW black unemployment rate!
* Lets push globohomo pedo-pimping through the State Department and crow about expanded LGBTFU rights around the globe!

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,764
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.