Hop To
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hell yes, bring your leather work so we can compare.

I wish you would find someone who could post pictures.

Me too. What if I text you with my cell number?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You two guys get a room....

and bring your leatherwork.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is that the only thing you can think to say when you are up against it again? [/quote]

Hey GIRL still waiting for a city and state. If you don't think I will make a drive to the lower 48 to punch you HARD in the TWAT you are sadly mistaken. I would gladly provide you an address but GIRLS like you would never ever show up!! TWAT

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jealous?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
kinda

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hell yes, bring your leather work so we can compare.

I wish you would find someone who could post pictures.

Me too. What if I text you with my cell number?

That might work!

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

Is that the only thing you can think to say when you are up against it again?

Hey GIRL still waiting for a city and state. If you don't think I will make a drive to the lower 48 to punch you HARD in the TWAT you are sadly mistaken. I would gladly provide you an address but GIRLS like you would never ever show up!! TWAT
[/quote]

Good luck with that. But you would never show up here either. And of course, you just admitted to a premeditated felony if you did do it. Does Wisconsin allow felons to vote? You might want to rethink that.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Will you two numbnuts (Youtube) video this wonder fight?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Good luck with that. But you would never show up here either. And of course, you just admitted to a premeditated felony if you did do it. Does Wisconsin allow felons to vote? You might want to rethink that.
[/quote]
TWAT Yes I would. Do you think I am afraid of a jail cell? Your are a silly TWAT. I voted this year and I am a retired Correctional Sergeant. So no felonies here TWAT. I would call you a p..u..s..ss..i..eee. but they don't like that word. You are a BITCH that thinks they are a tough guy. I have been on this site for years and don't post much but this election has pissed me off.You are a GASH/TWAT and have 0.0 testosterone running thru your body. CITY/STATE/ADDRESS/NAME TWAT!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Y

TWAT Yes I would. Do you think I am afraid of a jail cell? Your are a silly TWAT. I voted this year and I am a retired Correctional Sergeant. So no felonies here TWAT. I would call you a p..u..s..ss..i..eee. but they don't like that word. You are a BITCH that thinks they are a tough guy. I have been on this site for years and don't post much but this election has pissed me off.You are a GASH/TWAT and have 0.0 testosterone running thru your body. CITY/STATE/ADDRESS/NAME TWAT!![/quote]

Keep it up. Ain't nobody believin' ya, but keep it up.

I'm not threatening anyone. But you are. It makes great copy.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
1 fix is allready available to us and while repulsive to conservatives we can use it long term to change the demographics and reduce to freeloaders. No conservative woman would really entertain the use of abortion as birth control. The blacks and libs do this so why stop them.? Defund higher education they are the ones propagandizing our youth. You want your kid to get a degree ,fine just don 't send one more fugging dime to the school or alumni association. Hits them in the pocket. Hit them in the pocket send your children to trade school to learn a skill and get a high paying job so they don't stay in the basement at 27 years of age unemployed. Next turn off the tv the media is the enemy supporting the left get your news here. Think about this , there are a lot of things we can do to change and impact what is going on around us. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by KC
So are we going to sit around and just bitch about it? Or are we finally going to do something about it?

Are we going to take control of the mainstream media by force?

Are we going to purge the leftist celebrities?

Are we going to purge the Democrat politicians?

I hope that Americans have not gotten so comfortable and lazy that they won't do shioit.

It's time to make some real substantial changes.

Can we wait until fraud is positively identified?

What does it take to identify fraud? Is 105% of the registered voters being counted, a 126 year old man voting, a voter from 1823, or 100% of over 80,000 votes being for the same candidate not enough?

As if any of these things actually happen... But why not just claim that they are? After all, you can make [bleep] up faster than anyone can discount it. And that's all you need to do, make [bleep] up.

Of course, you never discount anything, just go on with your fantasies. In point of fact, everything I refferred to has been confirmed, also the fact of poll watchers not being allowed to watch polls in Philadelphia, and the sheriff refusing to enforce a court order.

Last edited by DHN; 11/05/20.

Dale

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sheeroy gonna tattle on youse meanies!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ppfffffff, if you sweetheart's get together, you'll just talk each other to death.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

PMed you Jimmysan.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

PMed you Jimmysan.

Ya!

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by KC
So are we going to sit around and just bitch about it? Or are we finally going to do something about it?

I hope that Americans have not gotten so comfortable and lazy that they won't do shioit.

What does it take to identify fraud? Is 105% of the registered voters being counted, a 126 year old man voting, a voter from 1823, or 100% of over 80,000 votes being for the same candidate not enough?

As if any of these things actually happen... But why not just claim that they are? After all, you can make [bleep] up faster than anyone can discount it. And that's all you need to do, make [bleep] up.

Of course, you never discount anything, just go on with your fantasies. In point of fact, everything I refferred to has been confirmed, also the fact of poll watchers not being allowed to watch polls in Philadelphia, and the sheriff refusing to enforce a court order.

You can speak to a Fool over and over and when they refuse to open their eyes to see what is right in front of their face.
Well ya just can not fix STUPID sometimes.
It is good to see someone trying.
I gave up on STUPID quite a while ago. It does not deserve my energy any more.
Just Sayin.

Last edited by funshooter; 11/05/20.
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by KC

You can speak to a Fool over and over and when they refuse to open their eyes to see what is right in front of their face.
Well ya just can not fix STUPID sometimes.
It is good to see someone trying.
I gave up on STUPID quite a while ago. It does not deserve my energy any more.
Just Sayin.

Chalk my efforts up to a few too many toddies tonight.

Dale

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

TWAT Yes I would. Do you think I am afraid of a jail cell? Your are a silly TWAT. I voted this year and I am a retired Correctional Sergeant. So no felonies here TWAT. I would call you a p..u..s..ss..i..eee. but they don't like that word. You are a BITCH that thinks they are a tough guy. I have been on this site for years and don't post much but this election has pissed me off.You are a GASH/TWAT and have 0.0 testosterone running thru your body. CITY/STATE/ADDRESS/NAME TWAT!!

[/quote]

lLOL the only one not believing it is you. BEAVER DAM,WI ON LAKE STREET. I have a Toyota Tundra in my driveway..It is Black. Now SISSY BOY TWAT the ball is in your court. CITY, STATE AND STREET. TWAT you are have no balls. You want to play games but when push comes to shove you are a [bleep] TWAT/GASH

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Y

lLOL the only one not believing it is you. BEAVER DAM,WI ON LAKE STREET. I have a Toyota Tundra in my driveway..It is Black. Now SISSY BOY TWAT the ball is in your court. CITY, STATE AND STREET. TWAT you are have no balls. You want to play games but when push comes to shove you are a [bleep] TWAT/GASH[/quote]

nope. Not going to invite you to a felony. Keep whining, but you will feel better if you put on your triple extra large panties. Obviously, the ones you have on now are much too tight.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,853
Posts18,517,617
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.