Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

I'll quote you Stalin when someone told him the Pope was not happy with his abuses putting down opposition in Eastern Europe: "And how many Divisions does the Vatican have?".. I think you get the point..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

I have no issues with putting up with people like you. The problem lies is people like YOU keep trying to tell us how to run our lives and cheat at every turn. When you can explain to people like ME how all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of "votes"in Michigan show up and every single one is for one candidate, maybe we'll dial it back. Why is it that in PA, the Republicans aren't allowed to see the vote count? it's perfectly legal but what do they have to hide or maybe is it the fact that Trump's 700 thousand vote lead in PA has suddenly vanished by "mail in votes" where signatures are not required to match? And let's not forget all the dead people and non-residents voting in Nevada...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not by a long shot.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

I have no issues with putting up with people like you. The problem lies is people like YOU keep trying to tell us how to run our lives and cheat at every turn. When you can explain to people like ME how all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of "votes"in Michigan show up and every single one is for one candidate, maybe we'll dial it back. Why is it that in PA, the Republicans aren't allowed to see the vote count? it's perfectly legal but what do they have to hide or maybe is it the fact that Trump's 700 thousand vote lead in PA has suddenly vanished by "mail in votes" where signatures are not required to match? And let's not forget all the dead people and non-residents voting in Nevada...

Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
...Prove it....

Nah, I'd just rather PRESIDENT Trump take all this dimrat bullschitt to the USSC and get the 5-4 decision for him and just royally piss off every dimrat in the country. Pfhukkk the dimrats.

And how is he going to do that LMAO.... come on brainiac, your discussing civics here, so tell me... how is the president going to take any of this to the supreme court? Hahahahahahga

The dimrat attorneys in the swing states did an end-run around the Republican legislatures. They changed the voting rules by judicial fiat. BZZZZZZ. Wrong answer. The rule changes are in direct conflict with the US Constitution. The only rule the US Constitution has regarding how states are to run their voting is that the STATE LEGISLATURES have to make the rules, not activist judges. The dimrats were counting on propping RGB up in her chair long enough to provide them with a 5-4 lieberal majority with the blackmailed Roberts siding with the 4 activist on the USSC. She died. Trump put Amy Coney Barrett in. Amy Coney Barrett was on the Bush team in 2000. She KNOWS what dimrat corruption looks like. The dimrats are well and truly phfukked and they know it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Great non-answer, particularly the one about non-verification of signatures and the fact that our of 125 thousand plus votes that appeared in Michigan for example, ALL went to Biden pretty much tells me where you are coming from.And how about signatures don't need to match? That is an official PA Supreme Court judgment. But I must say, the use of the word FREEDOM coming from you, pegs the irony meter...

Last edited by jorgeI; 11/06/20.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Great non-answer, particularly the one about non-verification of signatures and the fact that our of 125 thousand plus votes that appeared in Michigan for example, ALL went to Biden pretty much tells me where you are coming from.And how about signatures don't need to match? That is an official PA Supreme Court judgment. But I must say, the use of the word FREEDOM coming from you, pegs the irony meter...

Look again jorgie. There are certified election observers everywhere, so you can ask them if you wish. But try to confine yourself to the facts - not your alternative facts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We can either fight now with the government on our side or we can fight after the communists gain power, and the government will not be on our side.

Take your pick.

the govt has not been on the white christians side since after US fought WWII to save the communists led by stalins nephew the crippled communist FDR which allowed for the commie takeover we are witnessing now.
white girls being forced at bayonet point to go to schools full of groids

FDR did what was in best interest of US. Soviet Armies and people took millions of casualties and the only price paid was several countries in Eastern Europe. This was very good deal for the United States that lasted until late 1980s of last century.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Look again jorgie. There are certified election observers everywhere, so you can ask them if you wish. But try to confine yourself to the facts - not your alternative facts.

OOh OOh!
Magical fruit is running up its post count everywhere... the tinkle is running down its leg its so excited.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Not True Trumps lawyers admitted to a State judge that 19 Republican Observers were watching in PA 24/7 since election started.

Yesterday they moved the closer to the counters. Those are the facts, not BS.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
War is exactly what we should do. To phuging day! Before they finish they're bogus count. Tom wolf's head on a phugging pike!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Bullsschitt.

Why are they boarding up the windows of the rooms they are counting in? Why are observers kept 25 feet away from the actual ballots? That isn't supposition. It's been recorded and aired for all to see. How do 368,000 votes, ALL for Biden, materialize at 4:00 AM in Michigan and Wisconsin? That's not supposition...they were added to the GD tally. Observers are NOT present in all ballot counting. In Pittsburg they are defying a court order to allow observers into the room where the ballots are being 'counted'. There is massive voter fraud being perpetrated by the dimrat party nationwide. The sweet part is they are not going to get away with it. I'll be back here to rub your pfhukking nose in it too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Not True Trumps lawyers admitted to a State judge that 19 Republican Observers were watching in PA 24/7 since election started.

Yesterday they moved the closer counters. Those are the facts, not BS.

Only 19? In the whole state? No wonder we are losing!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I think that one thing which lost in all the crying about fraud and cheating (and I will concede that fraud and cheating occurs in every election and on both sides), is the inequity within the electoral system. When the system is rigged so heavily in favor of the urban vote, there are always a whole bunch of ruralites who are under represented. It has always seemed odd to me that, when a state has 6 million voters and one candidate wins by a couple of hundreds of votes, all urban based, it is unreasonable that ALL of that states electoral votes should go to the (barely) winner. So, in Pennsylvania, for instance, if Biden squeaks out a win by an exceptionally narrow margin, by virtue of overwhelming support in the cities, that would indicate that nearly all of the rural people voted against him. It would seem to me that it would be reasonable for the winner to get 15 of the electoral votes but the loser, with vast support, remember, should be entitled to 5 or so. This scenario has repeated in a lot of states; a razor thin margin with the divide showing the urban/rural split. By the way, when is the last time we have had a candidate from a rural background (and I don't mean a rich guy with a country estate)? If the rural voters get any representation in the electoral college, the results are likely to be quite different. There are at least a half dozen states where this could apply.
If, as now seems likely, the Democrats win the Presidency, I can't see how they can possibly hold it for more than a single term. What's more, I think it is likely Joe Biden won't finish the term. If the Republicans can put forward a candidate who truly represents conservative voters but can promote some social reforms needed in these times, they will easily sweep the Dems out of the Whitehouse.
Maybe we can even have a president who doesn't believe in borrowing money and running the nation further into debt. GD

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There will always be limited amount of voter fraud, but never on scale large enough to affect US election. President Trump is a victim of Covid-19 and record number of votes cast which favors the opposition. Sholom President Trump.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Bullsschitt.

Why are they boarding up the windows of the rooms they are counting in? Why are observers kept 25 feet away from the actual ballots? That isn't supposition. It's been recorded and aired for all to see. How do 368,000 votes, ALL for Biden, materialize at 4:00 AM in Michigan and Wisconsin? That's not supposition...they were added to the GD tally. Observers are NOT present in all ballot counting. In Pittsburg they are defying a court order to allow observers into the room where the ballots are being 'counted'. There is massive voter fraud being perpetrated by the dimrat party nationwide. The sweet part is they are not going to get away with it. I'll be back here to rub your pfhukking nose in it too.

You are the one spewing bullshit. You can watch vote counting live in PA right now. See all the boarded windows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKmWD7Q_NoQ&ab_channel=KSDKNews

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by greydog

Maybe we can even have a president who doesn't believe in borrowing money and running the nation further into debt. GD

If that's what you want, damn good thing we are getting rid of the Trumpster.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Supreme Courts is not going to help President Trump. Time to thank President Trump for court appointments, large sales of American weapons,.......... Time to move on. Sholom.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I abhor talking politics. my Ulster-Scot, and Scot heritage ( which grossly outweighs any other blood), compels me to take this route. As far as I’m concerned a three-legged, blind billy goat could reside in the WhiteHouse. Nothing will change. Always Business as usual.

I have little in common with the lot. The Federal governments only concern with me is what money they can squeeze out of me. Now when the feds want to recognize the corruption in our local central appraisal district, or if they were REALLY serious about illegal immigration, then they would get my attention. But until then all seems to
fall on deaf ears.

But I will add, I’m always up to a good fight!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You are the one spewing bullshit. You can watch vote counting live in PA right now. See all the boarded windows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKmWD7Q_NoQ&ab_channel=KSDKNews

Nope; True to your well-earned reputation on this board, you are a GD liar. You pick ONE example, posed for the cameras, and try to make your argument against multiple, proven points I cited. Pfhukk off and die b*tch.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (1Longbow, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,540
Posts18,531,171
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.