Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Oh! I will also add that the federal government has been a spear in the ribs of the republic since 1865.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only way the the fraud could be more obvious would be if the R's were just not allowed to vote at all.

I dunno where this is going to go, but I doubt that much will become of it in the end, just another data point on the curve of the slide of the country into Banana Republic status, actually pretty near to the bottom of the curve.

In the end, there's only one solution left if anything is to really change & I don't see that happening, at least not now.

And SCOTUS will not help Trump, likely they (Roberts) will refuse to even take of the cases; they are complicit by not wanting to do their jobs.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The commies are really coming out of the woodwork here today.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Bullsschitt.

Why are they boarding up the windows of the rooms they are counting in? Why are observers kept 25 feet away from the actual ballots? That isn't supposition. It's been recorded and aired for all to see. How do 368,000 votes, ALL for Biden, materialize at 4:00 AM in Michigan and Wisconsin? That's not supposition...they were added to the GD tally. Observers are NOT present in all ballot counting. In Pittsburg they are defying a court order to allow observers into the room where the ballots are being 'counted'. There is massive voter fraud being perpetrated by the dimrat party nationwide. The sweet part is they are not going to get away with it. I'll be back here to rub your pfhukking nose in it too.

You are the one spewing bullshit. You can watch vote counting live in PA right now. See all the boarded windows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKmWD7Q_NoQ&ab_channel=KSDKNews

Gawd you're an idiot!

A video stream from 60 ft away is not observing vote counting you moron. The law provides for monitors to stand close enough to actually see whether the ballot counter is doing their job correctly, and whether or not the ballots are legal ballots.

Keep spewing magical fruit, the urine is puddling around your feet.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
good ol Leroy finally got what he wanted

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

I have no issues with putting up with people like you. The problem lies is people like YOU keep trying to tell us how to run our lives and cheat at every turn. When you can explain to people like ME how all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of "votes"in Michigan show up and every single one is for one candidate, maybe we'll dial it back. Why is it that in PA, the Republicans aren't allowed to see the vote count? it's perfectly legal but what do they have to hide or maybe is it the fact that Trump's 700 thousand vote lead in PA has suddenly vanished by "mail in votes" where signatures are not required to match? And let's not forget all the dead people and non-residents voting in Nevada...

Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Great non-answer, particularly the one about non-verification of signatures and the fact that our of 125 thousand plus votes that appeared in Michigan for example, ALL went to Biden pretty much tells me where you are coming from.And how about signatures don't need to match? That is an official PA Supreme Court judgment. But I must say, the use of the word FREEDOM coming from you, pegs the irony meter...

Look again jorgie. There are certified election observers everywhere, so you can ask them if you wish. But try to confine yourself to the facts - not your alternative facts.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

NO. We are going to court.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

I hope I'm wrong, but that's not going to fix the issue or remedy the current fraud...................if SCOTUS (Roberts, The Traitor) will even all the case(s) to be heard.

There are 2 possible fixes: strict recounting under massive scrutiny or a re-vote in several states, but I think SCOTUS will sit with their hand folded.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
u

Look again jorgie. There are certified election observers everywhere, so you can ask them if you wish. But try to confine yourself to the facts - not your alternative facts.

There is NO DISPUTE that :
A. Republican poll watchers were not allowed to watch the count in Philadelphia
B. There is no dispute as to the number of BIDEN ONLY votes that appeared in both Michigan and PA
C. There is no dispute the PA Supreme Court decreed signature matches are nor required

Alternative facts my ass....But that's what you communists do, regardless of FACTS:
facts

Last edited by jorgeI; 11/06/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The link is not facts... its anything but, come on man LMAO!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

just another anti gun troll like ginther

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I’m not preaching for secession. I’m for the reigning in of the Federal Govt. As it was intended to be.

Founder

WS

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

I hope I'm wrong, but that's not going to fix the issue or remedy the current fraud...................if SCOTUS (Roberts, The Traitor) will even all the case(s) to be heard.

There are 2 possible fixes: strict recounting under massive scrutiny or a re-vote in several states, but I think SCOTUS will sit with their hand folded.

MM

SCOTUS can not afford to allow the clear majority that voted for President Trump to be screwed by the dimrat massive fraud campaign. It would be unconscionable. They will precipitate a violent conflict.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Founder

WS

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka

Hahahahahahahagaga

You or your uninformed buddies are looking stupid now...

Still no facts to any of these claims?

I said it 4yrs ago and I was right... it was his presidency to loose, and hes dumb enough to lose it.... and he did, yyyuuugggeee... Biden reached up and grabbed his dumb ass by the pussy and twisted, and all the sheeples like you felt it too.

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

Attached Images
Last edited by Ejp1234; 11/06/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hahahahahahahagaga

I said it 4yrs ago and I was right... it was his presidency to loose, and hes dumb enough to lose it.... and he did, yyyuuugggeee... Biden reached up and grabbed his dumb ass by the pussy and twisted, and all the sheeples like you felt it too.

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

Loose. And you call anyone else dumb? LMAO

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Slavek
There will always be limited amount of voter fraud, but never on scale large enough to affect US election. President Trump is a victim of Covid-19 and record number of votes cast which favors the opposition. Sholom President Trump.

Bullshit. Are you Jewish? It would make sense.

Do you believe that a limited amount of child rape is just fine, too?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Originally Posted by KC
So are we going to sit around and just bitch about it? Or are we finally going to do something about it?

Are we going to take control of the mainstream media by force?

Are we going to purge the leftist celebrities?

Are we going to purge the Democrat politicians?

I hope that Americans have not gotten so comfortable and lazy that they won't do shioit.

It's time to make some real substantial changes.

Shut up old man, you aren't doing s__t and you know it.

I see this often.

Tell us exactly how you are so certain what another person whom you don't even know will do or not do?

What is very clear, is that you and several others in this thread sound pretty scared that something will happen.

Or I'm tired of hearing people run their stupid mouths off and push us closer and closer to losing our 2A rights with their undisciplined prattle. The person you have to worry about is the one who says nothing. Y'all choose your blind hatred and base inclinations over the preservation of constitutional rights.

NRA Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

I hope I'm wrong, but that's not going to fix the issue or remedy the current fraud...................if SCOTUS (Roberts, The Traitor) will even allow the case(s) to be heard.

There are 2 possible fixes: strict recounting under massive scrutiny or a re-vote in several states, but I think SCOTUS will sit with their hands folded.

MM

SCOTUS can not afford to allow the clear majority that voted for President Trump to be screwed by the dimrat massive fraud campaign. It would be unconscionable. They will precipitate a violent conflict.

Yes, they can allow it to happen & the odds are significantly higher that they will than that they won't.

Roberts is bought & paid for, & the court would rather piss off the R's than the Demons as they know the Demons will physically tear the country down if the court makes any ruling that eventually makes DJT the winner.

I hope I'm wrong. It's all that's left to save the country as we've known it.

MM

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I live in heavy duty Trump country. A young couple lives right on the corner where you turn on to my road from a State highway. They have Biden/Harris signs prominently displayed in their yard. On the other side of the state highway, almost directly across from the Biden/Harris people's house is a little pub that does a good business. The owner of the pub has a very large TRUMP banner displayed across the front of his place. It's been there for a while.

As far as I know, there's been no trouble. But after this election theft, I think it might he a good idea for those Commie idiots to take down their signs.

A bunch of good old boys might get a belly full of beer at the pub this weekend and decide that it offends them.

In any event, that young couple with the Biden/Harris signs are very likely going to learn that their "Let's move to the country" experiment was a bad idea.

It's going to be interesting to watch.

Last edited by Bristoe; 11/06/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Hahahahahahahagaga

MAGA!! Hahahahahagaga

What does your side have to offer the country that makes it so much better than we have now?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.