Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dang, guys...I understand how you feel. Really, I do. But SUMBITCH, there's lots of shellshock out there.

first: It AIN'T over. The media and the dims want you to be despondent and dispirited. Just fu***** stop buying into it. I would suggest there are things happening that the media won't report which we all know this is a fact. Hold on to hope.

second: Let's PUSH like hell for a legitimate recount, and support the Donald any way we can. Stop the negative, defeatist chatter.

third: In case BiteMe is indeed given the keys to the Oval Office, remember what we started doing in 2009---which I personally see as having been somewhat effective in minimizing the damage that The Zero was able to inflict on the nation.

fourth: If number 3 comes to pass, then resolve to do at least ONE THING each and every day to fight back and resist. Do not give in to the notion that we've got to chop off heads in the public square until that really is the last option, because that kind of thinking is only going to paralyze you into complete inaction otherwise.

fifth: Remember that we DID survive eight whole freekin years of The Zero, which I thought was highly improbable in January 2009.

sixth: Do not lose sight of the fact that all this fraud is effectively an act of disenfranchisement. It's not a fait accompli yet, even though it might look like it is. Remember, this is what the media is trying to persuade you to believe.

seventh: I remember seeing bumper stickers in the late 80s that read "think globally, act locally." It was obviously a subtle leftist initiative, and its efficacy cannot be denied. If they can use that playbook, so can we---but it won't work for those with short attention spans or those who expect instant gratification.

We got work to do. We're not shirkers, so let's stop talking and acting like that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I truly admire your optimism.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by vapodog
I truly admire your optimism.

Not just optimism, its called reality.
More here need to learn how to deal with it.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If you don't have hope, then what DO you have?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like karate

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm afraid there will be a run on scaffold lumber and hanging rope before things are really right again.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Many of us survived and thrived through: LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, came up for air during Reagan and the Bushes. If Clinton and Obammy couldn't kill us why quit now? Quit whining and keep fighting. only Poosies quit.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm afraid there will be a run on scaffold lumber and hanging rope before things are really right again.

In the Biblical story of Esther, things were looking good for Haman and bad for Mordecai until Esther exposed Haman. Haman was hanged on the gallows he built for Mordecai.

Maybe something like that will happen here before New Year's Day......rhetorically speaking of course.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Who said anything about quitting?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember a bunch of bumper stickers that said I FOUND IT.

does anyone know what those meant?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Many of us survived and thrived through: LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, came up for air during Reagan and the Bushes. If Clinton and Obammy couldn't kill us why quit now? Quit whining and keep fighting. only Poosies quit.

mike r

+1 to both you and to the OP

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You seem to misunderstand: it isn't the who, it is the how. If a national election is openly rigged and nothing is done to right the situation, do you think anyone you would want to be in office would ever get elected ever again?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If Biteme had won outright, it would have been a different situation and I could deal with it. But THEY STOLE IT! That can't go unanswered and some lame law suit or passive resistance isn't enough. It's time for some real action.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You seem to misunderstand: it isn't the who, it is the how. If a national election is openly rigged and nothing is done to right the situation, do you think anyone you would want to be in office would ever get elected ever again?

I just said that. Or you just said that. Or something.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Someone told me once and I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

I lost it.

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hoffa's corpse?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KC

If Biteme had won outright, it would have been a different situation and I could deal with it. But THEY STOLE IT! That can't go unanswered and some lame law suit or passive resistance isn't enough. It's time for some real action.

I hear and understand, KC. But dammit, it's not all past tense yet. They're sure as hell TRYING to steal it, but it's not a done deal.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

I know you know this:

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Car key.

If they didn't, you wouldnt see the sticker.....unless youre one of those garage peeper types

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
I like karate

I think this situation calls for judo instead.
Use the momentum of their attack to put them on the ground.

They have gone too far to step back, and have misjudged the field on which they wage war.

Hence no blue wave and a loss of margin in The House, failure to gain control of the Senate and no support for the farcical margins published by pollsters.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (35, 44mc, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 7887mm08, 15 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,570
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.