Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Bullsschitt.

Why are they boarding up the windows of the rooms they are counting in? Why are observers kept 25 feet away from the actual ballots? That isn't supposition. It's been recorded and aired for all to see. How do 368,000 votes, ALL for Biden, materialize at 4:00 AM in Michigan and Wisconsin? That's not supposition...they were added to the GD tally. Observers are NOT present in all ballot counting. In Pittsburg they are defying a court order to allow observers into the room where the ballots are being 'counted'. There is massive voter fraud being perpetrated by the dimrat party nationwide. The sweet part is they are not going to get away with it. I'll be back here to rub your pfhukking nose in it too.
Great post.

He loves this - nothing trolls like better than acting like a child and aggravating adults .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
There are a lot of bad asses on this forum.

Correction: There are a lot of wannabe badasses on this forum.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter

And if anyone knows men's asses, it would be you.

That obviously excites you.

You are dumber then most if you think Men challenge people on an internet’s forum.

That’s what Men call a pathetic, man bun wearing, loser that knows he’s protected by a keyboard.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are dumber then most if you think Men challenge people on an internet’s forum.

That’s what Men call a pathetic, man bun wearing, loser that knows he’s protected by a keyboard.

Projection in it's purest form.... LMAO

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
PdXammo,

Good evening. Your words are strong and well written. And I have no doubt you have great experience in counsel with elected officials ( ergo politicians). And I’m sure you have made your case quite well with them. . But my experience is quite the opposite. In my experience they not concerned with facts. Only perceptions. And those perceptions are paramount to the next election.

I have little use for politicians of any party. And I do not feel there are any current politicians worthy of the title, statesman. I cannot see them as anything other than the whores of the bureaucracy that they are. Pardon my cynicism.

I am too old, worn out and worst of all, too white, to take on any new causes. I think that the people of this country have made up their mind as to what they want for their future. Negotiations are useless.

We have little recourse. We either fish or cut bail.

Thanks. I appreciate you and your experience, I am relatively a youngster. Cynicism is completely understandable. If you're not you aren't paying attention. I think you correctly identify the situation too. I don't know that it will ever change tremendously. I do hope that we can get a 3 or 4 party system. We are all being gaslit too easy by two choices. This world is changing though and far too many don't think about what will be left when they are gone. Demographics and cultural norms are changing and that doesn't have to be a bad thing. There are vibrant 2A communities sprouting up all over. Especially now with the unrest. The type of vitriol spewed too often alienates these constituencies when they should be the greatest allies. If the idea is to hold onto a perceived white, conservative, old guy majority, there is no such thing. People need to grow up and adapt. If they don't great American traditions and sportsmanship will fade. If people really, truly cared about these institutions they'd reach out to people very different from them and bring them into shooting, hunting, self-defense/determination, and Christ. To do otherwise is to say "hey, I got mine, younger generation, you're on our own".
Take some comfort in the knowledge that some of us are persuasive, We are navigating nimbly, understand the lay of the land, and can be effective when outnumbered and deep in "enemy" territory. None of the bills I worked on passed, even in a decidedly left-leaning state. Collectively, very few even made it out of committee. It seems to me it would have gone better if the NRA just wrote checks and didn't speak. They are behind the times.

Last edited by pdXammo; 11/06/20.

NRA Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dumber then most. LMAO, ignorant stooge.
You sound like a real man's man, Karen. Laughing at you.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/06/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
War, hell no.

I've learned the best thing to do is toss molotovs on to peoples property and move on to the next one, whilst always covering up with a Covid mask; to protect other people.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Or I'm tired of hearing people run their stupid mouths off and push us closer and closer to losing our 2A rights with their undisciplined prattle. The person you have to worry about is the one who says nothing. Y'all choose your blind hatred and base inclinations over the preservation of constitutional rights.

GFY.

So we shouldn't have a right to speak freely or we risk losing our right to bear arms? That's some of the most retarded schit I've seen in days. I preserve my rights. They cannot be taken from me. I can only give them away. The difference between you and I is I know what rights are, and you don't. Either that, or you are here to push communist collectivist talking points. Either way, as I said, Go Fuuck Yourself, Bitch.

Speak freely? Of armed rebellion and the murdering of your countrymen? I hear you saying rights but, I don't think you know what that means. Not to mention all of the above is conspiracy, sedition and just anti-American. Those rights were established by men and men can take them away, regardless of how you feel. You'll just be grist to the mill. If you want to preserve rights it is an entirely different battle, one you obviously are not equipped to wage. I actually get invited to speak before governing bodies on the subject and have a productive and measurable effect on the outcomes. You and your ilk however are a huge stumbling block to this work. If we lose these rights it will lay at your feet.
If you really believe in a deep state a critically thinking mind would consider that the worst and most extreme elements of each side were the work of such an entity to erode liberty all around. I know you don't think this dynamically for all your talk of 3d chess. Y'all likely can't hardly wrap your mind around an actual game of chess much less visualize the prosecution of such a contest 10 moves ahead. Educate yourself, get some counseling. Learn to convey a position through actual words and ideas not childish ad hominem attacks.

You are free to have your opinion. I think it is wrong-headed, filled with delusions, and just plain wrong. In fact, I think you're a fuucking idiot. I don't bother not calling fuucking idiots names when they begin the interactions with ridiculous claims and irrational views, saying that speaking your mind freely is "un-American (wtf does that mean?) or that somehow the exercise of one right leads to the loss of another. Why would I bother with a rational argument when addressing someone with irrational views? Your mind is in a trap. That's your deal. My deal is that I don't have to care one whit what you think, as my rights aren't dependent on you. In fact, they are dependent on no one but me. If you understood what rights are, I wouldn't have to explain that to you.

The only people I advocate killing are traitors, as is outlined in the Law. The only armed rebellion I advocate is against treasonous scumbags who keep on stealing and destroying what my ancestors built. I give no fuucks about worthless liberals. They aren't worth my time or my words. They are pawns, just like you are.

Understanding the documents and ideas that the Founders had for the nation informs what is and what is not "American". Rights are borne out of the collective social contract. Without this your rights last as long as it takes for your path to cross someone bigger than you. Your imagining of universal freedom is just that. You are the beneficiary of a society and you gave some of that up to belong to it. Don't believe it, talk sh_t find out, the alphabet agencies will disabuse you of this notion. Women gained the right to vote, black persons to be free, LGBTQ persons to marry, and numerous others have been codified into law. Maybe you don't know about the 18th amendment and the subsequent 21st. How about the 15th the 19th and the 24th? All of these are malleable, granted, and revoked through this system of governance. If this wasn't true the SCOTUS seats would not matter. Megalomania aside, your rights do in fact depend on everyone else, that's why we are a country, not a rabble. It's unfortunate that so many people have no grasp of these concepts. Not understanding these things is the greatest threat rights face. So, your ancestors were black?

Last edited by pdXammo; 11/06/20.

NRA Life Member

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

No need to really, for if Mr Trump prevails you will have another four years without war, if the clown and his pack of jackasses wins it is London to a brick you will be in another Middle East war with-in twelve months.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

If the idea is to hold onto a perceived white, conservative, old guy majority, there is no such thing.

The big problem is that Caucasians in America don't realize that they're a persecuted ethnicity. Affirmative Action is a set of Jim Crow laws directed against white people. But nobody sees them for what they are.

That will all change in a few years. In fact, the young people are growing up with that knowledge.

Here's a good example.

Listen to a bit beginning at 8:35

"Nah, I'm a white guy"

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Working people saying "phug it" is going to be the biggest problem and I dont know if printing more money is going to prevent them from reconsidering....its worked for 40 years.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

walt501. Not doing so well up in Alaska and your money's running out and your life is going to schit again? Going to try and reinvent yourself again? lmao

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wait that ph-uckmcnugget is in Alaska?

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 11/07/20.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

walt501. Not doing so well up in Alaska and your money's running out and your life is going to schit again? Going to try and reinvent yourself again? lmao

Walt501 lives in Minnesota. I think you meant Walter who was northwestalaska., he ran around here yelling trump was the Manchurian canididate. Who disappeared after 2016 election and shows up under his sock puppet Northman. Clydesdale is not Walter from glennallen.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Are you taking about me? FYI I don't live in Alaska and my money has not run out.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by walt501

Are you taking about me? FYI I don't live in Alaska and my money has not run out.

He unfortunately confused you with Walt aka northwestalaska on here.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone who even entertains this thread is brain dead. Guy about 15 miles from me got his door kicked in, family cuffed and stuffed and his guns confiscated just for being a member of the internet group that those morons that were planning to kidnap Whitmer were on. Guy hadn't even posted on the page in 3 months but the feds came and blew his door off the hinges and carried his guns off. F u c king talking about going to war and killing people in an open forum........ Probably can't run half a mile and your gonna go to war against who again? This thread is full of delusion. i love this site and yea theres surely a bit of F u c k ery about with the ballots but using long time accounts to discuss open insurrection is plain stupid. I've said it 3 times in 3 days. if Trump would have stayed off Twitter he would have won by a landslide. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited by k20350; 11/07/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by k20350
Anyone who even entertains this thread is brain dead. Guy about 15 miles from me got his door kicked in, family cuffed and stuffed and his guns confiscated just for being a member of the internet group that those morons that were planning to kidnap Whitmer were on. Guy hadn't even posted on the page in 3 months but the feds came and blew his door off the hinges and carried his guns off. F u c king talking about going to war and killing people in an open forum........ Probably can't run half a mile and your gonna go to war against who again? This thread is full of delusion. i love this site and yea theres surely a bit of F u c k ery about with the ballots but using long time accounts to discuss open insurrection is plain stupid. I've said it 3 times in 3 days. if Trump would have stayed off Twitter he would have won by a landslide. No doubt in my mind.

There is no evidence of major voter fraud. People who encourage violence, armed uprising, insurrection,.....should be disarmed. New President was chosen, it is time to accept that fact and move on. Go back to your normal lives, pay your share, enjoy life........

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by k20350

There is no evidence of major voter fraud. People who encourage violence, armed uprising, insurrection,.....should be disarmed. New President was chosen, it is time to accept that fact and move on. Go back to your normal lives, pay your share, enjoy life........

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,582
Posts18,473,355
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.