K
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by K22
And stupid phoucks still blindly believe this Q sheit........we lost the republic this week you dumbazzes!!! I gave it the benefit of the doubt at first, but damn enough is enough! You've been played by some fools making up fantasies, some of which slightly mirrored some actual events that happened so you keep blindly believing!!!

I don't remember hearing the fat lady sing.

People like you are so easy to conquer.

[bleep] you brainwashed idiots! Just because I think your savior Q is a crock, doesnt mean I think the election wasnt stolen or that Trump should stop fighting! Which white hat savior is it going to be this time? Jeff Sessions? Durham? How do you clowns not understand that if enough fantasy predictions are made based on actual events occurring that a small number will appear to be true?? There have been a huge number more of Q NON OCCURRENCES than ones that have happened somewhat like was said......You fools have been overtaken by false hope fantasies!

Soooo.....if we are wrong, you are no worse off than you are now, eh? But if we are correct....
If you are so afraid of all that is going on, why the hell are you showering us Cue'bers with your animosity? Are you not then, supposed to direct that vehemence towards the liberals, ballet hijackers et al? "Dammit Goose, pick a side!"

Sorry to direct anger at yall but pretty much NONE of the "big ones" dropped by Q have come to fruition and fighting this obvious theft of an election is a battle that needs to be fought with real facts and actions, not some anonymous "insider" fantasies that make people believe things are going on "behind the scenes" that will save everything, only to be let down when they dont occur. How many times was some "white hat" or indictments promised and NEVER happened! I will take leave of this topic permanently and let yall keep holding on to the fantasies propagated by your precious savior Q!

Name one please.
You say we are living a fantasy, so prove what you claim is true. Prove there is no such thing as Q. Even the President would not deny it, but obviously you are more in the know than he is.

Your confused... prove that there is a Q.. and some dumb twitter link isnt gonna cut it lol

I'm not confused at all.

GB1

Whip #15387765 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #15387813 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
And stupid phoucks still blindly believe this Q sheit........we lost the republic this week you dumbazzes!!! I gave it the benefit of the doubt at first, but damn enough is enough! You've been played by some fools making up fantasies, some of which slightly mirrored some actual events that happened so you keep blindly believing!!!

[bleep] you brainwashed idiots! Just because I think your savior Q is a crock, doesnt mean I think the election wasnt stolen or that Trump should stop fighting! Which white hat savior is it going to be this time? Jeff Sessions? Durham? How do you clowns not understand that if enough fantasy predictions are made based on actual events occurring that a small number will appear to be true?? There have been a huge number more of Q NON OCCURRENCES than ones that have happened somewhat like was said......You fools have been overtaken by false hope fantasies!

Soooo.....if we are wrong, you are no worse off than you are now, eh? But if we are correct....
If you are so afraid of all that is going on, why the hell are you showering us Cue'bers with your animosity? Are you not then, supposed to direct that vehemence towards the liberals, ballet hijackers et al? "Dammit Goose, pick a side!"

Sorry to direct anger at yall but pretty much NONE of the "big ones" dropped by Q have come to fruition and fighting this obvious theft of an election is a battle that needs to be fought with real facts and actions, not some anonymous "insider" fantasies that make people believe things are going on "behind the scenes" that will save everything, only to be let down when they dont occur. How many times was some "white hat" or indictments promised and NEVER happened! I will take leave of this topic permanently and let yall keep holding on to the fantasies propagated by your precious savior Q!

Name one please.
You say we are living a fantasy, so prove what you claim is true. Prove there is no such thing as Q. Even the President would not deny it, but obviously you are more in the know than he is.

Your confused... prove that there is a Q.. and some dumb twitter link isnt gonna cut it lol

I'm not confused at all.

I am confused as to why you or anyone else who thinks Q is a hoax would come on this thread at all. What would be the point? You don't even believe that Twitter is a better new outlet than the MSM even though Trump has indicated otherwise, which leads one to believe that you don't believe in Trump or that his sources are credible. So what I think is going on is you are to lazy to take the time to learn the comms, along with refusing to read or accept the fact that Trump and Q have not only read but studied the book "The Art of War". Enough so that Trumps book "The Art of the Deal" was a take off from Sun Tzu book.
Now I am perfectly fine with your choice (s) but for some unknown reason you are not with mine and will come onto this thread (house) and try to disrupt it. That would certainly be something an enemy would do.

Whip #15387866 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387870 11/06/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K22 keep up the good fight brother... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
K22 keep up the good fight brother... wink

Thank you irfubar.
I have not yet begun to fight! grin

Whip #15387887 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387888 11/06/20
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Thanks for the long write up... but wheres the proof?

Whip #15387904 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387911 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #15387920 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387925 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387934 11/06/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15387985 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wins of the Day: November 6, 2020

Justice Alito orders Pennsylvania to sequester all ballots received after 8:00pm on Nov 3 https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...ved-by-mail-after-800-p-m-on-november-3/
Intel veteran suggests that the genuine ballots are distinguishable from fraudulent ones, will be easy to prove fraud, says Trump team is just giving them rope https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-retired-intel-operative-tony-shaffer/
Same theory reflect here https://banned.video/watch?id=5fa480cc65f2d419a08b54e2
USPS worker in PA whistleblows that he heard supervisor talking about how to backdate late ballots to Nov 3 https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ichard-hopkins-comes-forward-and-agrees/
FBI investigating backdating allegations in Michigan https://justthenews.com/politics-po...le-claims-ballots-were-ordered-backdated
Reports of ballot fraud continue to pile up in Michigan https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/0...ep-piling-up-in-michigan-whats-going-on/
Twitter thread compilation of publicly-known evidence of ballot fraud https://twitter.com/VeritasTXgem/status/1324565013043044352
Dane County, WI (home to capital Madison) had 6,000 more residents since 2016 but Biden got 42,000 more votes than Hillary in 2016 … in a state where Biden “leads” Trump by 20,000 votes http://fox47.com/news/local/population-growth-in-dane-county-brings-more-blue-votes-in-wisconsin
Unemployment rate drops to 6.9% https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/06/jobs-report-october-2020.html

Whip #15388007 11/06/20
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Everyone posting in this thread is a sock puppet.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Name one please.

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

Ding dong

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Whip #15388068 11/06/20
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Guys I am man enough to apologize for my abrasive tone in this thread. I realize we are all on the right side of this BS, well at least those of us who are not sockpuppets and/or paid leftist agitators. This stealing of the election has me angered beyond belief and with great concern for the future of my Beloved Nation. Im still in no way a Q believer but no reason to take my anger out on those who are! Carry on the good fight gentlemen!

K22 #15388076 11/06/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Name one please.

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

Hahaha. GOD bless you K.,

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

No, and I can prove it. One is a corksucking commie.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 693 of 2,267 1 2 691 692 693 694 695 2266 2267

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (257 mag, badwolf, 35, BABore, 11 invisible), 1,437 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,062
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.