Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

No need to really, for if Mr Trump prevails you will have another four years without war, if the clown and his pack of jackasses wins it is London to a brick you will be in another Middle East war with-in twelve months.

Truth. Iirc, Eisenhower and JFK warned us about that. The Zionist cabal must keep feeding their military industrial complex to keep it functioning.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by k20350
Anyone who even entertains this thread is brain dead. Guy about 15 miles from me got his door kicked in, family cuffed and stuffed and his guns confiscated just for being a member of the internet group that those morons that were planning to kidnap Whitmer were on. Guy hadn't even posted on the page in 3 months but the feds came and blew his door off the hinges and carried his guns off. F u c king talking about going to war and killing people in an open forum........ Probably can't run half a mile and your gonna go to war against who again? This thread is full of delusion. i love this site and yea theres surely a bit of F u c k ery about with the ballots but using long time accounts to discuss open insurrection is plain stupid. I've said it 3 times in 3 days. if Trump would have stayed off Twitter he would have won by a landslide. No doubt in my mind.

There is no evidence of major voter fraud. People who encourage violence, armed uprising, insurrection,.....should be disarmed. New President was chosen, it is time to accept that fact and move on. Go back to your normal lives, pay your share, enjoy life........

https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

That is virtual image of Biden with imaginary speech. Not real.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

Why not? Our last Civil War was so painless and quickly forgotten. crazy

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Anyone who even entertains this thread is brain dead. Guy about 15 miles from me got his door kicked in, family cuffed and stuffed and his guns confiscated just for being a member of the internet group that those morons that were planning to kidnap Whitmer were on. Guy hadn't even posted on the page in 3 months but the feds came and blew his door off the hinges and carried his guns off. F u c king talking about going to war and killing people in an open forum........ Probably can't run half a mile and your gonna go to war against who again? This thread is full of delusion. i love this site and yea theres surely a bit of F u c k ery about with the ballots but using long time accounts to discuss open insurrection is plain stupid. I've said it 3 times in 3 days. if Trump would have stayed off Twitter he would have won by a landslide. No doubt in my mind.

There is no evidence of major voter fraud. People who encourage violence, armed uprising, insurrection,.....should be disarmed. New President was chosen, it is time to accept that fact and move on. Go back to your normal lives, pay your share, enjoy life........

Just like the election....

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

No need to really, for if Mr Trump prevails you will have another four years without war, if the clown and his pack of jackasses wins it is London to a brick you will be in another Middle East war with-in twelve months.

What kind of money are you putting on that prediction? You guys haven't gotten a single call right yet.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
so rockincrybaby, are you going to head out to shoot someone on New Years? Good luck with that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Leroy, give me $20.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 16bore
Hey Leroy, give me $20.

Not a chance. You aren't that entertaining.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Horsehockey!

What it really is, is Biden attempting to say that he had built an extensive anti-fraud organization and he effed it up.....like saying "poor kids are just as smart as white kids". You can call it a Freudian slip where he accidentally tells the truth or just an eff up but it most certainly is real.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The lefts goal was to win this election at any cost by any means.
The first rule of conquest is division, they have this country split down the middle on multiple fronts, race, income, religion, politics, abortion.
We in-fight they control.

When they come for the guns and they will then the real party starts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You are free to have your opinion. I think it is wrong-headed, filled with delusions, and just plain wrong. In fact, I think you're a fuucking idiot. I don't bother not calling fuucking idiots names when they begin the interactions with ridiculous claims and irrational views, saying that speaking your mind freely is "un-American (wtf does that mean?) or that somehow the exercise of one right leads to the loss of another. Why would I bother with a rational argument when addressing someone with irrational views? Your mind is in a trap. That's your deal. My deal is that I don't have to care one whit what you think, as my rights aren't dependent on you. In fact, they are dependent on no one but me. If you understood what rights are, I wouldn't have to explain that to you.

The only people I advocate killing are traitors, as is outlined in the Law. The only armed rebellion I advocate is against treasonous scumbags who keep on stealing and destroying what my ancestors built. I give no fuucks about worthless liberals. They aren't worth my time or my words. They are pawns, just like you are.

Dang...I wish I had said that.

Spot on HuntnShoot.

Thank you Sir.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

What kind of money are you putting on that prediction? You guys haven't gotten a single call right yet.

Hey stop hitting yourself in the head with your purple d ildo..

Last edited by 79S; 11/07/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are an idiot.. put that in your English to Bulgarian Google word translater..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so rockincrybaby, are you going to head out to shoot someone on New Years? Good luck with that.

What's your address?

You ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't give it. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What's your address?

Just down the road from you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leroy is proud to be on the side of the Marxist..... he is an enabler, he helped open the door for them. He thinks he will get favorable treatment. Little does he know the "useful Idiots" will no longer be useful and be the first thrown under the bus..... hahahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What's your address?

Great!

C'mon over.

I'm waiting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

What's your address?

Great!

C'mon over.

I'm waiting.

I thought you were coming here. I can wait.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Whoever starts this war, Start in Dane county Wisconsin,

Wipe those idiots out and Wisco is Red forever.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,331
Posts18,487,575
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.