-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Always wondered who would put 50 cents into those sticker vending machines in the grocery store, then what they did with the dumb sticker. Now I know. Thanks BS

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by centershot
Always wondered who would put 50 cents into those sticker vending machines in the grocery store, then what they did with the dumb sticker. Now I know. Thanks BS
grin grin BIG looney stick has MIND troubles the reason for stickers and color coding rifles & scopes..

Last edited by coobie; 11/10/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

You are very welcome to the Sweet "Satisfactions" of your Imagination and Pretend,and I'd not wanna swipe ANY of that "thunder",if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'll simply set upon your couchbound kchunt,as you have all your "life" and add to your VERY impressively long list of very WELLFOUNDED Insecurities. To correlate all,cite what you "do" for a "living",for MAXIMUM Oblivious Humor! Hint. LAUGHING!

'Not quite 600yds 'round the hill,as it's a rather fair to middlin' Gene Pool. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Admittedly,I do often use coloration and rather exceptional notes,to keep barrels warm. You couldn't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude and would need a co-signer for the ink. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

TenderTwat,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Custom Ordered the Calling Cards,more than 20years ago,because I rather enjoy the High Pitched Nasal Whine emitted by CLUELESS Drooling Window Lickers,as they stare at same with their crossed-eyes. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only MacaMillion rates the emblem and in fairness,I prolly don't have much more than 60 of 'em affixed,excepting the M40A1 Return Handles(whether Smear or Camo). Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Those are nice black tails, Stick.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Oh well, it was a good talk when it was just the grown-ups.

Wouldn't be bad if he wasn't a total azzhole and condescending. Guy knows a thing or two. Must be bad not to have a plan B in the pocket though in case A didn't work or wasn't the best.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Oh well, it was a good talk when it was just the grown-ups.

Wouldn't be bad if he wasn't a total azzhole and condescending. Guy knows a thing or two. Must be bad not to have a plan B in the pocket though in case A didn't work or wasn't the best.
Spot on ...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick...............ez up on the Beavers. Eze hurt feelers, ya know. LOL

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
scooter,

Fair to middlin'. Hint.

Not 50yds away,from the last. My then Cutting Partner's then Best Buck. Are those stickers on my macamillion's?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

The Goofy Fhuqker was Cutting 'round the hill to my right,as I hoot towards Greg above me. Hint.

Odd that boobie won't do the BIG Reveal on her "abilities",that "granted" her a "life" of Whining Brokedicktitude and enough practice to PERFECT that Whine. Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Lost,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for KNOWING better than to try.

Hint.

boobie,

Spot in that you are a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqktard...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the Fact,that you Crying CLUELESS Karens are too fhuqking STUPID to simply take notes and apply same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

MM,

I'm more than happy to pay out slack on the rope and watch the show. Hint.

"Surprisingly",things just never seem to unfold as their crossed-eyes and pointy heads surmise. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If I was hunting out west.
I would use a dailer and a good range finder.
And do my range work prior big time.

Yep....
Thats about it..

Gear geared for your Terrain.
Makes sense.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
rummagemaid,

I enjoy that your CLUELESS Retardation started with an "if"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

When as an opening move,you need to concoct excuses for your Schit Riggin',rest ASSURED it's gonna be fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. LAUGHING!

A scope that won't dial,of course won't hold zero either. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Not that I do not enjoy you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards brandishing Stupidity,as if it were an "advantage". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mechanically sound wares,give less than ZERO fhuqks how/when/where they are pressed into service,which just "might" be THE fhuqking point. Also the reason,why none of you Drooltards will cite any particulars. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining though.

Hint.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
rummagemaid,

I enjoy that your CLUELESS Retardation started with an "if"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

When as an opening move,you need to concoct excuses for your Schit Riggin',rest ASSURED it's gonna be fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. LAUGHING!

A scope that won't dial,of course won't hold zero either. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Not that I do not enjoy you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards brandishing Stupidity,as if it were an "advantage". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mechanically sound wares,give less than ZERO fhuqks how/when/where they are pressed into service,which just "might" be THE fhuqking point. Also the reason,why none of you Drooltards will cite any particulars. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining though.

Hint.

How are the wife and kids doing??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Personal attacks, all day, any which way.................leave the family attacks on the side, just not kosher, man.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
but it's all he's got....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

BabyMan B-day tomorrow and one of us will be obliged to shoot a Buck in the fhuqking face,with his B-Day Rifle. Feel free to Google as you must,from the sanctity of your Couchbound Kchunt and copious CLUELESSNESS,you Magnificently Whining Brokedick Drooltard. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Dude is hot on his 1-7" Mike Rock Montucky 223AI,if only as per always. No telling about Sister,as she's on a mountain now with a 1-7" Bart' 224 Speedmire slung over a shoulder,but has been schlepping her limited Kustom 264 Kreedmire. Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course Sister is HOT on her 7-08 Lever Gun and 162 A-Max. BabyMan seems to groove on it,even at 6 months old. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kids will be toting Zeiss 10x40 Krassicks',BabyMan the 8x20 Leica's and I'll slum the POS fhuqking 10x Geovids. Hint. LAUGHING!

We'll compare notes,as you "get" to relate how you never turned a fhuqking lick and wallowed in your Whining Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude(yet again). Hint. Laughing!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

MM,

How could an Opiate Addled Geriatric Handicapped CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard begin to "attack"? Unleashing her countless though very WELL founded Insecurities,is nothing but fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

'22,

Do NOT slight,how very fhuqking "REAL" her Imagination and Pretend are to her. Hint.

I'm on the ropes!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
First off [bleep] you Stick. However that was a bad ass tree you took down (musta been a while back). Have to say you knew exactly what you were doing. Glad you had a good deer hunt, seems to put you in the mood to fugg with us poor fence jumpers.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You know what Fishbreath....

You would never say what you just posted to my face.
It would take me about 10 to 15 seconds to get you on the ground and hurt you real bad for the rest of your life.
Thats.......
If I decided not to end your life with a few select elbows to your temple and larynx.
I can do it and have done it.
Being brave on the keyboard and being able to back it up in person are 2 different things.
And you know you are a coward obviously.
You prove it all the time on here with your little post.
Only thing worse than knowing you are a coward.
Is knowing everyone knows you are a coward.

Last edited by renegade50; 11/10/20. Reason: You to your... Lol!!!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by huntsman22
but it's all he's got....
Trust me got more than that sock puppet.Suck his ass but I won;''t. He has mental problems you know it and so do I.

Last edited by coobie; 11/10/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
show us...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by huntsman22
show us...

Set tight big boy..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You'll ALWAYS do your best,by simply starting off with fhuqking yourself,so as to yield the most pussy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No undercut here,power steering it to the lay with ground provided and undoubtedly,Jap's are still Sword fighting over the yield(9' long butt cleared it up to High Grade). Google as you MUST. Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

If only as per always,you are sucking the wrong ass. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

rummagemaid,

I enjoy the Delusions your Imagination and Pretend provide for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There was no need to expound upon your Amazingly Long List Of Very WELL Founded Insecurities,but the oblivious humor is fhuqking appreciated,you Pencil Necked Drooling Fhuqtard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for WISHING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

'22,

Grant her "The BIG Unveil",which will simply consist of a good day for her,being one in which she doesn't schit her pants...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Last edited by Big Stick; 11/10/20.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 25aught6, 60 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.