Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

I'm happy to hand out all the slack on the rope,that you "think" you can handle and you really are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling Fhuqktards insult yourselves better than I'd ever hope to,by simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

The very LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe any of the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you "have" and that would be mean. You are rather adept at playing the role of a victim,undoubtedly due to a "life" of practice. What do you "do" for a "living" again,if only to connect more Drooltard dots by default. Hint. LAUGHING!

Might I suggest you beat the Martyr Drum a wee bit louder,cite yet again that you "don't care" and wax eloquent upon even more of your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you repeatedly melt down. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your absolute fhuqking BEST and the epic oblivious HILARITY associated with your VERY Tender Feelers,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Ooooooooopsie...forgot to dangle a picture. Hint.

Another rifle,which fell offa shoulder. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Too bad to hear about his family, hopefully he gets the help he needs. I won't wish ill on him, sounds like he recruits enough as it is.

Back to the OP and turrets, it's very easy to do for typical hunting ranges say 500-600 yards and less. My first Nikon buckmaster I had I used making tape and a fine tip marker to mark the ranges and had it that way a couple years because it just worked. The new Leupold that same rifle wears now is that way too until the knob I ordered comes in. I don't care how it looks, I like the ease and simplicity of it. Not a fan of the bdc reticles or the hash marks with a drop chart taped to the scope cap or stock. Works for some but not my liking. If that was all I had going into a hunt like he describes then I'd run it and that would be that. To me the fun is developing a load, mounting the scope as close to perfect as possible and taking it to the range and having fun with it. I use strelok for my come ups and I'm increasing yardage and found it to be pretty accurate to get started with. After that's done it's a lot of fun to just shoot. I hunt suppressed and have gotten several people interested in shooting and hunting by just taking them out. It's amazing how many don't do it because they never learned how and are too embarrassed to ask. Getting them out and just shooting rocks off a hillside is a hoot, they call the target, I range and they dial plink and smile. It's a lot of fun, plus reloading with my wife and kids is the other upside. The more folks can do like this the better in my opinion. I digress though. I hope others have fun with it like we do.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Stick’s an idiot. I don’t know if those pictures have anything to do with him or if he stole them from someone’s Facebook page. There are three themes: First, there’s the village people lumberjack. Then there’s some rainbow colored rifle with colored electrical tape wrapped around the lens covers. Finally, there’s some dead animal with a whole bunch of random crap thrown on it for...scale? I’m not buying the angry good will hunting routine. I think he’s just an idiot. Stop looking for the reluctant genius.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's all good men, hell, I drug ole gator out of the safe yesterday after a short mid-day bowhunt, gator fires a 338 cal 300gr accubond at 3000 fps, I put a small rear sandbag in a pants cargo pocket, crossed the creek and went prone on the leaves, rangefinder was bouncing between 1126 and 1130 yards, I spun 29 moa up and 1 moa right wind on the 2.5-10 NF compact, shooting dew North into a guesstimated 3-4 mph wind from the N/NE, heard three solid hits on the steel, could only see two in the black bull on 10X, rode the ATV up to the gong to see shot three clipped the outside edge of the bullseye at 10 o'clock, three rounds into about 10 inches, not a bad stab and move mobile hunting rig.

Like Colorado1135 said, it's all about having fun, a great distraction from politics as of late.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
If it’s beyond PBR, I’m dialing.

The correct answer.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Queerkm,

It's your story honey,tell it as you need...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funny part is,you can't assemble a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for your "readiness".

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

I have been posting on gun forums since 1994 the usenet rec.guns.

But the most interesting character I have read is Big Stick, formerly NOBODY on snipershide.

He has a style of bravado that brings life to the forum.

Where would we be without him prodding us to do better?

We would devolve in just another forum playing king of the mountain.

I also like George Orwell's 1940 review of Mein Kampf. It explains a lot about people who cannot be satisfied.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Well, as an "Oracle" he did give us all valuable and previously unknown info...a scope that will "Steer" bullets. Maybe that was a typo? Last I knew, or understood, telescopic sights were developed as an "Aide" to help the shooter steer bullets.
I would also like to have blank sheets of the bullet drop info he has pasted to his rifles...they all look fast and easy to use in the field, particularly in low light.

The OP should not have to put up with his B.S.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Queerkm,

It's your story honey,tell it as you need...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funny part is,you can't assemble a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for your "readiness".

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

I have been posting on gun forums since 1994 the usenet rec.guns.

But the most interesting character I have read is Big Stick, formerly NOBODY on snipershide.

He has a style of bravado that brings life to the forum.

Where would we be without him prodding us to do better?

We would devolve in just another forum playing king of the mountain.

I also like George Orwell's 1940 review of Mein Kampf. It explains a lot about people who cannot be satisfied.
Big stick brings NOTHING to this forum except criticism sad but TRUE.At one point in his life folks MIGHT have listened to his knowledge(search his posts 2001-2008 they seem normal) but NOT NOW he has turned into a NUT JOB with all his HINT HINT,Bless your heart 1980,s Jibberish.What happened who knows?Maybe his family leaving him had something to do with it?

Last edited by coobie; 11/13/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lazy bushelor “watched” a guy shoot a 4, while she sat on the sidelines waving Pom poms??? 😂😂 what a sorry cuunt you are Larry. This is a all time low even for you!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love turrets and blue tape, I cannot deny!! Look real close you can see both. From the wide open prairies of Montana.....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

To western wa Roosevelt country, turrets ensure success!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fresh from the kelpbed and Crockett chronicles......................

Ps, all periods means I’m real serious!!! Haha 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Big stick has been exposed for his NUT JOB POSTS read his profile when he starts to off the rails in 8/26/14 page 362 about Kimber quality.What the hell happened to you big stick?So much to offer so much to lose.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

WHY are you so mean to me,you KNOW I've never even seen a Kimber and you probably have...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the Unbridled HILARITY of your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and ALL of them exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks Larry Mikulecky (big stick) Hint.I feel sorry for you and what you been threw.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

Cheer up,I was sandbagging and HAVE "seen" a Kimber,though you haven't...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you though,imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Twin 6XC's Hint. LAUGHING!

"Probably" a Six Twat-Six,if I had to through a guess threw,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
boobie,

Cheer up,I was sandbagging and HAVE "seen" a Kimber,though you haven't...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you though,imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Twin 6XC's Hint. LAUGHING!

"Probably" a Six Twat-Six,if I had to through a guess threw,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
WOW STICK.I got a BONER (1980,s talk)what a nice fleet of colored coded rifles you have there. crazy Can you supply any videos of you throwing those Kimbers around and dialing scopes? Love the Ruff fuggin vids..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what exactly were the "odds",that despite great fanfare,you repeatedly declared you "don't care" and then you RE-Meltdown,you Magnificently Whining Retarded Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Brokedick Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

You really are a "rugged" kchunt,ain'tcha'?!? LAUGHING!!!

VERY "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Beings Imagination and Pretend are all you "have",I'll happily concoct more heartfelt Insecurities for you to wax eloquent upon,with your never ending Tear Streamed Vagina Monologue. Hint.

'Nother Kimber here and now you can say you've "seen" one of Bob's Unit One's. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST though and rest fhuqking ASSURED,that is the ONLY fhuqking reason it is soooooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS! Read that again. Now one more time.

Hint.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What do you do with so many different rifles? What’s the point?

O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
The OP should not have to put up with his B.S.

I'm OK with it.

The writing style is a challenge but he's adamant about first principles and that's rarely wrong. He's made me rethink a lot of what I'm doing.

Any of us can walk away from any of it at any time.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CryLee,

I ain't tough enough to set,wonder and ride the pine,like you and your ilk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

okie,

The Astute simply grab facts and go and marvel at the Whiners left behind...as they set and Whine.(grin)

None too difficult to sort. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe you should just buy a Burris Eliminator and skip right to shooting. grin

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 54 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,665
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.