Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And every female groid is f ugging scary ugly, especially the fat ones in their underware, f ucking disgusting. Can't boycott everything but I'm trying.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have noticed that. Since the George Floyd death, the numbers of blacks in tv ads has tripled. They love to put on the black females with the curly "African" hair style.

If they show a Whitey, he is playing the fool while the black person is wise and full of knowledge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting note: Much of Europe thinks the US is 50% Black and 50% Mexican because of TV and movies. I've talked to a number of them that were surprsied it was not so when they visited teh US outside of NYC, Washington DC and Miami.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Actors black. BLM right?
And every 'family' is mixed race...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Haven't watched TV in over 15 years, no desire to watch [bleep] & groids, hard to believe
that people still have them or turn them on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
This is national re-education. no camps needed, just lockdown in the house.

'home schooling'.

And the "Nobody dies from anything else".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
About 80% of the country is apparently black, gay or women.

The other 20% is made up of bumbling, clueless, beta white males.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I cut cable.

Not one more dime for that ilk.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Haven't had cable teevee or satellite for nigh on 18 years, now. So throw me a bone...

Is that a Baylor scholarship athlete having his way with a Baylor coed?

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by fburgtx
If you just watched commercials, you would swear that black folks are 50-60% of the population.

Yep. True.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
Dont white women get beaten/ killed to higher % when relationship is w black men?

It's astronomically out of proportion, yes.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Morewood
This is nothing new. Social engineering at work.

Thanks for the insight, Leanwolf. Why these "progressive" people are so desperate to fundamentally transform a once wonderfully free country is beyond me.

The Devil.

You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

And his children.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldHat

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. "
(Joh 8:44)

Bingo!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Why not just turn commercial TV off?

Or stick your head in the sand. Same affect.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Eric308
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.

Then please feel free to quite coming here then.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guess who is portrayed as the smart, witty person(s), and who are the butt of the joke fools?

But then you drive around some neighborhoods, look at crime statistics, analyze Illegitimate mothers, and high school graduatIon rates, and then you get back to reality.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Eric308

The cuck cucked, cuckingly.

Maybe you should get out of your comfort zones (AF, uni) and spend some time with feral swarthies in their natural element. You might learn something. If you don't get eaten alive. You might want to read your sig quote with self-application in mind, Oh Ignorant One.

"The Force Naivete is strong in this one."

Last edited by jfruser; 11/17/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I didn't read the whole thread, so this has probably already been said. The thing that stands out to me is that all of the ads are either mixed race or gay. Several years ago when it started, it seemed as though they all had a black dude and a white chick. But then the black chicks got pissed because it made them feel ugly. So now, the majority of the ads are a white dude and black chick. Plus, the white dude is always stupid acting. Now it seems like they're all different races and then you throw in the gay guys. It tends to be pretty obnoxious because it's not representative of our demographics. My wife didn't even notice, so now I point it out every time I see it. She keeps (jokingly) telling me I'm a racist for noticing, but I tell her that the companies who are ramming this stuff down our throats are the real racists.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.