Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Eric308
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.

"drivel" is the word you're looking for.

Call your grad school and demand a refund.

You're still dumb.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
"Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
has its roots almost exclusively in racism.

Yes, which does now and always has conferred tremendous benefits on those who practice it.

If you look at the leadership of the companies making these commercials you can see that they don’t practice the sort of race mixing they promote. It’s Jews stem to stern. And they know that their lives and their companies would not be improved by hiring a bunch of low IQ brown people, so they don’t.

This prescription is for you, not (((them))).

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I didn't read the whole thread, so this has probably already been said. The thing that stands out to me is that all of the ads are either mixed race or gay. Several years ago when it started, it seemed as though they all had a black dude and a white chick. But then the black chicks got pissed because it made them feel ugly. So now, the majority of the ads are a white dude and black chick. Plus, the white dude is always stupid acting. Now it seems like they're all different races and then you throw in the gay guys. It tends to be pretty obnoxious because it's not representative of our demographics. My wife didn't even notice, so now I point it out every time I see it. She keeps (jokingly) telling me I'm a racist for noticing, but I tell her that the companies who are ramming this stuff down our throats are the real racists.

And it isn't even ads that would appeal to these demographics. It's things like insurance, new cars,and retirement investments. Pharmaceutical ads are the worst.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.

I understand now, you're not stupid just because you voted for Biden.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Google " white couples" images and you get mostly interracial couples
Google " black couples" images and you get black couples; how about that algoritheming?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Please enlighten us as to the extent of your success. You vast education has obviously failed you.
Oh, and post a picture of a gun you own.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Which agency do you work for now? How often do you attend workshops in gas-lighting, goal-post moving, and other Marxist oratory tactics? Was "Rules For Radicals" required reading when you were hired? Do you get paid by the post, or by the engagement?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't think it's any stretch to observe, that the goal of the "woke" advertising is to win the hearts and minds and condition us, the great unwashed as described by eric 308, to accept our guilt and love our African brothers. But like every historic attempt to assimilate different races and cultures, it is failing miserably and accelerating downward to the point that race relations are worse now than a couple decades ago. I have a couple acquaintances who are by 308's description, elitists, educated, well traveled, definitely on the upper end of the socio-economic scale...who have contacted me within the last year with questions about arming themselves. When I carefully asked why they feel the need now, they obfuscate and deflect, but it is clearly fear of random racial violence. By the way, they each live in college towns.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I hope your daughters come home with rope headed gold tooth fake rappers and drop of some mulattos for you to raise.
racism is a form of survival for all races

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Cmon man he went to grad school!,,

Btw grad school is for high school guys that didn't want to 'graduate'.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What a bunch of racists y'all are......

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Actors black. BLM right?
And every 'family' is mixed race...

This is 100% true. I can't remember the last commercial I saw where a couple wasn't mixed. The amount of blacks is true, but they are trying to also make it "normal" to see mixed, and it just aint that way. The only way I can stand to watch TV is by using the DVR all the time, and fast forward through all the BS.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by hookeye
Dont white women get beaten/ killed to higher % when relationship is w black men?

It's astronomically out of proportion, yes.

12x higher rate than when women crackers stay with peop...uh, nevermind

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Why not just turn commercial TV off?

Yes.

It's worthless and Hollywood, and most of corporate America hate you and your way of life.

Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Why not just turn commercial TV off?

Yes.

It's worthless and Hollywood, and most of corporate America hate you and your way of life.

The Ashkenazi Bolsheviks look down on you, you filthy ignorant goyim.

Some of their ranks:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trufe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
What a bunch of racists y'all are......

thank you I am proud to be a racist. I try to be the best racist I can be

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
And every 'family' is mixed race...

They even put that mixed race s hit in animated ads.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RJL53
And every female groid is f ugging scary ugly, especially the fat ones in their underware, f ucking disgusting. Can't boycott everything but I'm trying.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's pretty obvious to the observers who walk amongst us that our keepers have made a major decision. made it some number of years ago, but it's becoming obvious to us all now.

and that is, with 7.5 billion people pounding on the earth with many different races scattered about, they have decided to integrate us rather than keep us separated.

how to do that? make it culturally ok for the races to mix. not just the rich and the very poor, but also the great middle classes.

otherwise, there'd be marked differences in the various races show up and cause conflict. they don't want that.

so how to minimize the conflict? why get us all integrated. have the same red blood, have babies.

and if the transgender folks says it's ok, well then that'll lower the birthrates.

our keepers are only interested in our best welfare for our own good.

my 4% neander valley bloodline is always suspicious.

that means it's not all cut & dried quite yet.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.