Page 20 of 59 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 58 59
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

GB1

R
R
Snowflake has challenged my CC company on the charge reversal they gave me. That was on October 5. I am still waiting to see how it turns out. Honestly I hope they find in his favor, it is only for $54.06 but it would be worth it so I could send all my paperwork to the investigator.

Whomever is the closest to giving this guy an enema remember he is charging Sales Tax which he is most likely not paying. It would be nice if we all got an early Christmas present.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If you can get your bank to document what he says and send it to the DA investigator, it becomes a separate charge .

C
C
Yeah RB you will have to redispute the Charge back a second time and the CC company should side with you. 50 bucks is 50 bucks, don't let that prick keep it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is he in jail yet? wink

Just bumping for innocent buyers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by sleepyone
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

Keep meticulous records to include screen shots showing the product in stock.

There is nothing that shows that anything is in stock. It's just an assumption that it is.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RB1714
Snowflake has challenged my CC company on the charge reversal they gave me. That was on October 5. I am still waiting to see how it turns out. Honestly I hope they find in his favor, it is only for $54.06 but it would be worth it so I could send all my paperwork to the investigator.

Whomever is the closest to giving this guy an enema remember he is charging Sales Tax which he is most likely not paying. It would be nice if we all got an early Christmas present.

Will it be enough for a state revenue department to put pressure on him? Report him to your state revenue department that he collected sales tax for them and didn't remit it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Just spoke to the DA, he is very close to being able to move on Felony charges. He has to hit a certain dollar amount to take the case to court.

He said he will file this month if he can get enough people to fill out the paperwork and respond. He said he has spoke to over 200 people but only had 40 follow up and fill out the necessary paperwork.

If you have not followed up with the DA this is the time.

What does one have to do in order to get and file paper work?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skeet_Man

I imagine that Leupold and some other companies would not be too happy about his use of their good name to scam people.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you can get a copy of him lying to your bank i.e. saying you agreed to accept store credit or something to the matter, that is an additional offense and should be reported to the DA. If the person who who received the water-bottle in the mail is willing to file with the DA and higher that particular crime is federal and can go to the DOJ. Fun fact: Eustice uses a pauper's claim on all of his court filings to get out of paying court fees. This allows him to continuously abuse the court system and file frivolous lawsuits at no cost to him, but at a cost to taxpayers. If someone were to know the right people in Harris County District 5 and bring up an investigation, there may be a case of additional fraud and lying under sworn testimony.

What effing good is store credit if he won't ship merchandise?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by sleepyone
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

I sure don't doubt his "credit card link is down"... Credit services that handle cards don't care for charge backs and contested charges due to fraud.

That tells me he no longer has a credit card service.

He makes you pay in advance, then holds your order hostage for more money? mad mad

What a scumbag!

And he still doesn't ship stuff.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RB1714
Hey everyone, I signed up for an account just to let you know I am another victim. I had followed a lot of the advice that you have all provided to no avail. Just received a letter from my CC company, he is challenging my dispute with them. I have made copies of everything to include a phone record of my call to him in which of course I only received voicemail. It is sad that the criminal justice system will not sport this idiot. I guess they figure he is to small fry.

Here are some important things some of you may have missed. He is charging SALES TAX on purchases which I doubt he has paid. Also in his shipping time he states 2 business days. No other online sales site I have ever been to will let you order items that are out of stock. Not Walmart, Target, etc. to include any sites selling ammo that I have been to. They will let you sign up to be notified when they are available but will not take your money.
His site will let you order assuming that it is stock, very deceptive!
I am a Retired Military and DAV and wish I had some extra money right now to help out. But I will help with any of the documents that I have that might be useful.

FYI if you are looking for ammo right now I got a useful info off You Tube that FEDERAL.COM was selling direct. Went to their site and they had what I was looking for. They were straight forward saying it would take 7-10 business days, when it went over that time I received an email apologizing for the delay. Shortly after received an email stating my order had shipped, received by UPS 4 days later. Also, they did not charge my credit card until the my order was filled and shipped. That is good CS.

If he collected sales tax for your state then they will know if he remitted it to them. Make it enough and they will go after him.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Just spoke to the DA, he is very close to being able to move on Felony charges. He has to hit a certain dollar amount to take the case to court.

He said he will file this month if he can get enough people to fill out the paperwork and respond. He said he has spoke to over 200 people but only had 40 follow up and fill out the necessary paperwork.

Touch base with Samuel Maxwell of the Office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg. He is the gentleman at the DA's office heading up this case. If you (or anyone that has not) need to contact him, let PM me and I will be happy to forward contact information. I prefer not to post an email address on a public forum, but will be happy to get it to you.

That said, once contact is made with Mr. Maxwell, he will send a document or two to fill out. Basically it's a file to document what occurred and by whom (our boy Eustice in this case). It's a relatively short process, but very important for everyone to do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mchasem13

Touch base with Samuel Maxwell of the Office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg. He is the gentleman at the DA's office heading up this case. If you (or anyone that has not) need to contact him, let PM me and I will be happy to forward contact information. I prefer not to post an email address on a public forum, but will be happy to get it to you.

That said, once contact is made with Mr. Maxwell, he will send a document or two to fill out. Basically it's a file to document what occurred and by whom (our boy Eustice in this case). It's a relatively short process, but very important for everyone to do.

Your inbox is full. I have a general email for the Harris County DA but if you have a direct email for Mr Maxwell you can PM it to me. Also how many complaints are needed to file action with the USPS?

My PD says this is a civil matter. How much $$$ does it take before it becomes a criminal matter?

655 West Forest Dr is a residence of high value. Does he own it? If it is a base for criminal activity could it be seized and sold to satisfy creditors?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Your inbox is full. I have a general email for the Harris County DA but if you have a direct email for Mr Maxwell you can PM it to me. Also how many complaints are needed to file action with the USPS?

My PD says this is a civil matter. How much $$$ does it take before it becomes a criminal matter?

655 West Forest Dr is a residence of high value. Does he own it? If it is a base for criminal activity could it be seized and sold to satisfy creditors?

Sorry, I guess I had not reached the minimum post count. Remedied, and I will PM you in a moment.

I'm not familiar with the USPS aspect, I'll leave that to someone else.

I would typically side with the local PD if this were a one-off issue. However, it is not and his activity appears to be a criminal issue. But, this is best handled through the DA in Texas.

Last edited by mchasem13; 11/24/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sorry, I guess I had not reached the minimum post count. Remedied, and I will PM you in a moment.

I'm not familiar with the USPS aspect, I'll leave that to someone else.

I would typically side with the local PD if this were a one-off issue. However, it is not and his activity appears to be a criminal issue. But, this is best handled through the DA in Texas.

Unless the total amount involved is more than $25K the USPS won't do much, if anything.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Has anyone checked to see if he even has a business license.
How about asking the local fire department if they know he's housing suck large quantities of munition in his residential property. At least he claims to .

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Stay up his ass!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wish all of you well in getting justice.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Very good news will be coming this week. Stay Tuned.

Page 20 of 59 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 60 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.