Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by copperking81
Who doesn't love going to a place like Chipotle and watching some democrat voter behind the counter, finger fuq his / her mask to death while constructing your burrito.

Yum, yum.

No cshit

GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
how about wearing cloves of garlic around the neck? garlic warded off vampires so it should help social distance the wearer from covids, karens, sheeple and demsheviks.

https://summit.news/2020/11/18/top-...r-perpetrated-on-an-unsuspecting-public/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's say that masks do work. How do people treat the bio-contaminant that is now on their face? They adjust it constantly. Then they handle items in the store and head to the conveyor, where the gloved clerk handles their items wearing the same gloves with which she handled the previous 30 customers. Then you get to use the keypad that everyone else uses. Head to the car and stuff the bio-waste in your pocket to be donned next time.

This is all a power grab and theater for the gullible. If they were serious, they would have a bio-waste container outside each store, at the very least.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/19/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t like it either, but until any vaccine gets here, masks and staying away from other people is all we have. I carry a gallon of water and a bar of Dial soap in all the vehicles and wash my hands when I’ve been where other people are. Gloves at the gas pump. Medical people a hell of a lot smarter than most of us have said that masks DO cut down the transmission, so frankly I don’t see the reluctance to wear one. Say that you were going in for surgery and the doc said f*uk it, I’m not wearing one... Or say it was the 1940’s in London when Germany was bombing your city every night when you were going to defy an order and be an independent and leave your lights on...Boom. Why fight it? It isn’t a political statement. I’m beginning to think that not wearing one is more of an I.Q. test.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It's a psychological thing, going in 110% on the hoax / reset / masks are for sheeple nonsense puts you in control of something in a situation where our lack of control has been laid awfully bare.

Mirror image of the people you see wearing a mask and exam gloves alone in their cars. They just want something to be in control of too.

They're both pretty [bleep] embarrassing.

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Did you read the study, or just trust some blogger to tell you what it says and give some cherry-picked quotes?

This is in the authors discussion:
"The findings, however, should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control of SARS-CoV-2 infection."

The goal of masks is source control of the infected, not to protect the wearer. This small study with only a <2% infection rate in either arm doesn't prove schit.

Masks may indeed be totally ineffective, but READ THE STUDY before you claim to have proven that.

This blind trust of partisan blogs to digest the news and spoon feed you conclusions is disgusting.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On An Unsuspecting Public"

...says “masks are utterly useless.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/t...oax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The "covid" was exploited for political purposes..... not too hard to figure out

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Windfall
I don’t like it either, but until any vaccine gets here, masks and staying away from other people is all we have. I carry a gallon of water and a bar of Dial soap in all the vehicles and wash my hands when I’ve been where other people are. Gloves at the gas pump. Medical people a hell of a lot smarter than most of us have said that masks DO cut down the transmission, so frankly I don’t see the reluctance to wear one. Say that you were going in for surgery and the doc said f*uk it, I’m not wearing one... Or say it was the 1940’s in London when Germany was bombing your city every night when you were going to defy an order and be an independent and leave your lights on...Boom. Why fight it? It isn’t a political statement. I’m beginning to think that not wearing one is more of an I.Q. test.

Too dumb to know the difference between a fitted N 95 surgical mask and a 5 cent Chinese toilet paper mask.
Uneducated cowardly white male goober Dems love to compare wearing a cheap paper mask to being a virtue signaling war hero now.

Just stick to your bar of soap dumschit lmao

Last edited by ribka; 11/19/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Myself and several others here have urged people to research " the great reset" the new world order crowd is meeting in Davos stated the covid provided an excellent opportunity to advance their agenda.
Climate change was not working fast enough.... educate yourself and refuse to be useful idiots

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wear your mask..... don't tell me to wear one.... this is the USA , we are free men , gfy

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Avery high % of people wear masks. It varies by store and community.

So if masks work, why are positive test results skyrocketing?

It must spread by other means.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
There has to have been more than a dozen “studies “ posted here about masks and the yes they do, no they don’t reasons for them.

Still, many businesses require them to enter and the new lockdowns will only cause more wearing of them.

Louisiana area bars are being ordered to close. Restaurants next, I’d suppose.

Therefore,,,I’m going to Dragos in Metairie, Louisiana this very afternoon and shovel a few dozen of their charcoal broiled Louisiana oysters down my neck along with a giant lump crabmeat salad. Then take the Ponchartrain Causeway back to home.

Life is still good, y’all.

The Tootster

Wear your mask while shoveling that into your face

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How many studies do you need? How big does the increase in cases have to be - with everybody wearing masks- before you stop swallowing this crap? Particle size. And please, don't ever misstate why surgeons wear masks again.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by aspade
It's a psychological thing, going in 110% on the hoax / reset / masks are for sheeple nonsense puts you in control of something in a situation where our lack of control has been laid awfully bare.

Mirror image of the people you see wearing a mask and exam gloves alone in their cars. They just want something to be in control of too.

They're both pretty [bleep] embarrassing.

I saw a woman sitting alone in her car in a parking lot wearing surgical gloves and pulling her mask down to puff on her cigarette 😳

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I forwarded that to the mask nazis running my county

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t have a picture sharing account but I have a picture of a box of the typical blue on one side white on the other ear loop mask that you see most people wearing. They’re supplied by my work and are mandatory for access to much of the building. The box that the mask come in state right on them that ear loop mask DO NOT PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID OR ANY OTHER VIRUS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Myself and several others here have urged people to research " the great reset" the new world order crowd is meeting in Davos stated the covid provided an excellent opportunity to advance their agenda.
Climate change was not working fast enough.... educate yourself and refuse to be useful idiots
Excellent post.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yes, this is the reality. Follow the narrative and see it for what it is. Pretty simple, once you shrug off the endless fearmongering.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's all about particle size and bypass. Physics prevails.

Actually, it's all about control................

No one with a single living brain cell could doubt the physics.

MM

Kind of reinforces the old adage of "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts."

And yes, it is all about control.

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.