Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
as a collective group we seem to be keeping witches in the feminine gender. of course i could be wrong.

there might very well be male witches? even trans=gender is allowable in this day and age.

noone seems to care much about the urth tipping over and becoming patriarchical.

that put the matriarchy at an extreme disadvantage with the hebrews.

No one I ever knew ever called themselves a warlock. Male and female were both witches.

Most witches were very big on promoting female dieties and all that. Part of a witch's powers came from the melding of the masculine and feminine energies, so there was quite a bit of gender bending going on and that included bedroom activities. I got invited in, but I was too busy screwing cocktail waitresses and exotic dancers at that time-- two of them ended up being witches as a matter of fact. Ah! Memories.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by deflave
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?

Note that this stupid fugk believes he can determine who is and isn’t saved.

LMFAO

Read the Bible you fat lazy bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Gus
as a collective group we seem to be keeping witches in the feminine gender. of course i could be wrong.

there might very well be male witches? even trans=gender is allowable in this day and age.

noone seems to care much about the urth tipping over and becoming patriarchical.

No one I ever knew ever called themselves a warlock. Male and female were both witches.

Most witches were very big on promoting female dieties and all that. Part of a witch's powers came from the melding of the masculine and feminine energies, so there was quite a bit of gender bending going on and that included bedroom activities. I got invited in, but I was too busy screwing cocktail waitresses and exotic dancers at that time-- two of them ended up being witches as a matter of fact. Ah! Memories.

Can I ask where you met all these retards?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat

You did nothing to display that you understand evidence. You just talk s**t, ya, okay.

If you had evidence you wouldn't need faith.
What kind of christian relies on evidence?

Do you actually claim to have a holy spirit?

It makes no difference whatsoever that Christians dispute different aspects of Doctrine....

None of that has any bearing on what is true.

You don't know what is true any more than any
other christian does.

Simply quoting mythical scripture like you do
don't add up to squat... its no more or less valid
than Vikings believing in Valhalla.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It must be nice to never have a concern or worry about the future. To firmly believe that your every fantasy will be fulfilled by some mysterious force outside the world. To actually believe one shall not die.
Hi Idaho_Shooter. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on these things. To me, people’s #1 worry in America has to do with their money. They’re scared they’re gonna run outta money before they run outta life, so they’re more concerned about money than they are about life. The overwhelming majority of Americans are primarily concerned about their money and personal finances more than anything else in their lives. Jesus does tell us not to worry about the things we worry about. He doesn’t want us to worry about money, or anything else. He wouldn’t want us to worry about whether or not we’re gonna be able to retire, whether or not our kids are gonna be able to go to college, whether or not we’re gonna be single for the rest of our life, whether or not we’re gonna find a job that we love, whether or not we’re gonna be able to keep the job, He doesn’t want us to worry about our industry, or our prodigal son or our prodigal daughter, or our health. He doesn’t want us to worry about our life. He’s not saying that these things aren’t important; all of those things are important, and there is uncertainty related to all of those things, and in some areas it’s not gonna work out all perfect and fine...but you still don’t have to worry about it. There is a way to face uncertainty tomorrow, but not worry about it today. When it comes to your life, however you define life, stop worrying. He wants to pull us out of our hyper-focus; “oh my gosh my 401k, my retirement plan”, “oh my gosh I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to get into school”, “oh my gosh I don’t know if I’m ever gonna be healthy enough to function like I used to”, “oh my gosh I don’t know what I’m gonna do to feed my family”; we get hyper-focused on these things and we’re so worried; Jesus wants to pull us away from that mindset. Is life not more than retirement...? Would you define life as ‘life = retirement’...? Is life not more important than whether or not our kids go to college...? I’m not saying it’s not important, but is that life...? Is life health...? Is that all there is to your life...? Is life more, is life bigger than your health...? Is life more than just being married...? I’m not saying it’s not important, but is life not more than whether or not you’re married...? Life is more than all of these things. He’s not discounting the importance of any of the things we worry about; He’s trying to help us, this is very practical. He’s just trying to help us not worry; we’re so worried and hyper-focused and it’s just a big mess and we’re in a tailspin. Plans, day-timers, Quicken, budgets, mortgages, etc.. Jesus wants us to know that we can face uncertainty and not worry. He understands the uncertainties of tomorrow, but He wants is to know that we can have uncertainty, and not worry at the same time. His point isn’t be irresponsible and it’s gonna workout; He’s inviting us to trust in Him. He wants us to do all of the things we need to do and should do, but once we’ve done all we can do in the now, He wants us to know that we don’t have to worry. Is worrying about any of these things helping us...? Can we by worrying today bring us certainty tomorrow...? If our worry isn’t gonna get us anywhere, they why do it...? If God loves us as much as He does, and we’ve done all that we know to do in the now that we do have some control over, can God be trusted in the tomorrow that we have no control over...? If so, then let’s not worry about it. And let’s not ‘not worry about it’ because we know what’s gonna happen tomorrow (we don’t), let’s ‘not worry about it’ because we’re trusting the only One that has any control over tomorrow.
To me, following Jesus has as much or more to do with this life as it does the next. If one’s only motivation for following Jesus is an eternal reward, then that’s pretty selfish and self-centered (something that Jesus clearly wasn’t).
I do think that people are the supreme object of God’s creation. And I do think that we will exist eternally, either with or without God. We’ll either be eternally separated from God, or we’ll be eternally in union with Him. That choice is ours.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
The supernatural strangely evaporates when put to rigorous testing......

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.

Physical effects are detectable, therefore testable. Physical effects may be traced to their cause. At which point supernatural explanations tend to evaporate.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pagan's that delve into the old gods are interesting. New Age fakggoty shamans, or wiccans, or other modern made up schidt with their crystals and whatnot are just sad. lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Other than my Ex, no

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are the historical records of worldly conquest by Caesar and Alexander claims of supernatural phenomena?
It doesn’t matter. The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t. It can’t be proven that “the historical records of worldly conquest by Caesar and Alexander” weren't written under exactly the same circumstances made in the claim above.....the very claim used to discredit Biblical historical narratives.
Originally Posted by antlers
.. and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.
I don't know of them being claimed as mystical prophecy, so historical record of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits would naturally be after events.
It doesn’t matter. The claim that a historical record being written “long after such alleged events” somehow discredits that record either holds water or it doesn’t. Acknowledging the fact that the “historical record of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits” did occur after the events (as was done above) doesn’t discredit the record.....even though the ‘did occur after the events’ part was used to try and discredit the Biblical historical narrative.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
If we are to have a thread on religion, I'd as soon not start with, "witches'".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?
The answer is never. The dumb bastard thinks he is god.

Blackbart scared of witches too.

LMFAO

You f a g g o t s are all the same.
I fuucked the shyt out of a witch all summer. You might have tried one too if not for the fact you crave cock so much. LMAO

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Gus

True. Male or female both witches.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t..

You being someone who does not identify as christian,
Do you take Bible as evidence of a Jesus performing
supernatural feats?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t..
Do you take the Bible as evidence of a Jesus performing supernatural feats?
Do you take the historical record as evidence of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits...?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well do you take the Bible as evidence of
Jesus doing supernatural feats or not?

Do you take the historical record as evidence of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits...?

Well where did the broad Hellenistic influence on the
region come from if not from Alexander, resulting in
jews speaking and writing greek as a common language?

New Testment written in Greek, coz pagan Greek
Ptolemy II, initiated and sponsored the project.

Or do Jesus believers think it happened by supernatural
means?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Starman
Well do you take the Bible as evidence of
Jesus doing supernatural feats or not?

Are you going to start reading from the Talmud tonight,....or are you saving that for the weekend?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Talmud has the same kooky belief in fiery hell
as you do..

But they go further and give an actual measure
of the temperature.. 😂

Yet Another miserable Bristoe Fail.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If we are to have a thread on religion, I'd as soon not start with, "witches'".

It was gonna happen - they are all based on some sort of "faith". Next they'll be talking about sasquatches here too

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Never seen magic but I've seen a number of cat ladies who ought to be dunked.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
The supernatural strangely evaporates when put to rigorous testing......

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.

Physical effects are detectable, therefore testable. Physical effects may be traced to their cause. At which point supernatural explanations tend to evaporate.

The physical effect has to be under observation. If the cause chooses not to act when under observation then it won't be detectable. This is why there are such things as Double Blind Protocols(google it).

It's real simple. If what you are studying has a natural cause, and not caused by a free willed actor, then the empirical method will work. If the cause is a free will actor then you must use a Double Blind Protocols (which is not possible with the supernatural because the actor can just not play your game).

People ignore this hard truth because they want to pretend [bleep] like Dawkins or Randy have a clue.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/19/20.
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,276
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.