Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
No Christmas Eve service. the liberal powers that be ,seem as bad as the government.

What is your church doing?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wabi, it's happening everywhere. it just goes to show that church & gov't are more in alignment than many of us ever would have thought possible just a short time ago. it's eye opening for sure.

there's a lot that can be said but would it do any good whatsoever?

bars, schools, churches, exercise halls, restaurants,

they're all part of the story now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All good Richard;

Listen to the lyrics !

You can worship anywhere.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No church for me these days, but it’s pretty clear that the best way to avoid getting sick or passing the bug on to others is to stay away from people as much as possible, so that’s what we’re doing. Pretty easy for us. I feel bad for those who can’t. Those who can but won’t are being foolish and selfish IMO. Masks are a feel-good distraction.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No Christmas Eve service. the liberal powers that be ,seem as bad as the government.

As of now, no change..... seats set apart in service.... nobody wears a mask in the pews. Only real change since May is cancellation of kids church.

Btw.... there are many areas of Colorado that do a pretty good job of ignoring “Denver” and our sold out, fascist, totalitarian governor.

One can even buy 30 round mags in many lgs....

Edit to add: our attendance is down as some older folks and young families stay home. Also, we have had zero cases in what is now our “regular” group of 50 - 70.

Last edited by TF49; 11/20/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Considering the actual mortality rate is right at .037% I'm taking my chances. Screwm. The daily death rate is virtually unchanged from 2018 and less that it was in 1950. I think a lot of people have been soused by the fake news.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The govt has no right to stop church services and IMO a good pastor will not allow them to stop services. Most agree and fall in line tho. Our church is carrying on like normal.

To the people who are scared, stay home. Its your right to do that. It isnt your right to try to force me to do what you want. To me its that simple, if you're scared stay home. Then you have no problem.

Its amazing how scared people are of a virus that they have a 99.9% chance of surviving, yet they fill their face daily with junk that is going to kill them. Each year in the US 650,000 people die of cardio vascular disease. Thats one person every 36 seconds. The vast majority of those deaths are preventable simply by making better choices of what you put in your mouth, but you dont see any doctors or the news media covering it like they do covid.

Inflammation is the leading cause in most chronic illness and studies are pointing to it as one of the main causes of cancer and diabetes. Almost 50% of Americans are now insulin resistant. All this is directly related to what they eat. Yet they are worried about covid. Its not even rational....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Haven't heard from ours yet, but after what our girly man governor did this week, I imagine our's is going to be cancelled too.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Surprised none of these church groups haven’t hired a lawyer.. They make so much money they could build a new church and pastor could get a fleet of new cars...

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances”.

Last edited by 79S; 11/20/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Your churches have sold out, and sold you out.

I don't know how you could keep on pretending that God is involved.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We are still open, expecting another shut down

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
WWJD?

Those lepers?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
WWJD?

Those lepers?

MY Jesus was a honey badger of FAITH in the Lord.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Go on to church. If the leadership of the church does not show, the people should meet anyway. Be a positive example to the world.

Do the commies stop their routing because of chyna flu edicts? Why should we Christians?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Go on to church. If the leadership of the church does not show, the people should meet anyway. Be a positive example to the world.

Do the commies stop their routing because of chyna flu edicts? Why should we Christians?

You Sir are SPOT ON!

THANK YOU

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You Sir are SPOT ON!

THANK YOU

x2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
lol

Female "pastor" and your cursing "liberal powers that be"

Look in the mirror.

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You Sir are SPOT ON!

THANK YOU

If Jesus needs me in Heaven NOW... I'll not make it off this mountain... otherwise my service to Him will NOT FALTER.

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
A lot of positive ways to look at it.[Linked Image from biblepic.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"Churches" that condone homosexual lifestyles and female leadership are part of the progressive commie movement to destroy western society. You can partake, or walk away.

But don't pretend otherwise. Own it.

MAGA
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.