Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....

I've got news for you. It's already over. Been over for a week now.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night.
Your constant need to inject the left mantra tells me you know there is fire under this smoke.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Carry on, Girls!

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

And yet ,then you prove his point.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You would all be better off searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, the Lost Dutchman's Mine, or the Holy Grail.

It ain't there. You just done lost. Now git your big boy pants on and buckle up.

You also forgot searching for your dad..

Last edited by 79S; 11/20/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

Seems very odd that there would be no maching number on the envelopes and ballots so they could be matched up. My ballot was matched to my signature that I put on a numbered piece of paper with the same number on the ballot.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The Democrats had four years to perfect a way to cheat and win the election, and it appears to me that they are going to be successful...........like it, or not.

Successful to the point we stand against it! It is up to us to accept the results of a compromised election or not.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Funny post there Boob, have you noticed anything about the electoral college voting yet? Are you in some dazed and confused drug induced coma and wrapped in a straight jacket?

Dog I rescued in January

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
now we know what the commies were up to while ole joe was hiding in the basement

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Carry on, Girls!

Ah Jeff, I don't really care about his point, but "Girl" is a noun. Just a plain old noun, not a proper noun, regardless of capitalization.

You go too, Girl!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night.
Your constant need to inject the left mantra tells me you know there is fire under this smoke.

So wrong. Again. It should tell you I find you and yours entertaining - like the old freak show exhibits at the circus used to be.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by sse
now we know what the commies were up to while ole joe was hiding in the basement

That will be his defense "I was in the basement"!

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Carry on, Girls!

Ah Jeff, I don't really care about his point, but "Girl" is a noun. Just a plain old noun, not a proper noun, regardless of capitalization.

You go too, Girl!

You converse Like most children (and Democrats)
today, who haven’t been taught manners.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Carry on, Girls!

You go too, Girl!

You converse Like most children (and Democrats)
today, who haven’t been taught manners.

Yeah, sure, you tell us, Girl.

You and manners never crossed paths, nor have many others here. But that's okay. That's the way we like it, right?

Thanks for this wonderful like sideline conversation. You go a long ways to proving my points.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You and manners never crossed paths, nor have many others here. But that's okay. That's the way we like it, right?

Thanks for this wonderful like sideline conversation. You go a long ways to proving my points.

Freud said , we accuse others of what we ourselves are guilty of.

When the election is certified and the EC votes, get back to us it’s over. You might want to study the constitution as a start

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Freud said , we accuse others of what we ourselves are guilty of.

When the election is certified and the EC votes, get back to us it’s over. You might want to study the constitution as a start

You've been doing plenty of accusin', Girl. So, I guess it was your sort of confession to us all, eh?

You read up on that Constitution, 'cuz you haven't been followin' it much at all lately. But that will change. Get ready for it.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Trump has been whipping the crooked Liberals butt so hard for 4 years now that they got desperate. They're vote stealing company left the country in the middle of the night. I guess that isn't suspicious? I wouldn't count out Trump yet...People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...Wait until the Republican state legislatures weigh in...These crooked Secretary of States that took bribes dont have all the power and there is a lot of stuff not making sense and not adding up... There is 80 plus million true voters that want to know what the frick happened, and it isnt going to go away...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/20/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

.....People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...

Do tell, who are these "people with leverage" and what do they say? I'm not hearin' them.

Coming soon, Joe Biden as YOUR president... laugh

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If 1/10 of one percent of this were true about republicans, imagine the left and msm’s response.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 27 invisible), 2,166 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,027
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.