Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
This blog gets a lot of traffic. He's called out Tucker.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It will be interesting to see how the comments go.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/why-is-tucker-cucking.html#comment-form

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
His new name appears to be, "Cucker Carlson".

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I like "Cucker" Carlson better than Tucker "Cuckerson".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What, no more "Tucker for President 2024"??? laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Bottom line is: Tucker could have shot his ratings through the roof by having Sidney Powell on his show. He knows it. FOX knows it.

But Tucker's bosses won't allow her to be on FOX.

Tucker went on TV with the lame excuse that "She wouldn't provide evidence, so I can't have her on."

That's bullshit. Tucker has had all kinds of people saying all kinds of things on his show and nobody has been asked to provide "evidence". Now, the biggest story of the century hits and FOX is looking for ways to keep it muted down,..and Tucker is going along with it by allowing FOX to spred its narrative through his show.

Tucker is a lying sack of schitt.

Take your 30 pieces of silver and choke on it, "Cucker".

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yet Cucker has no problem having the South-hating Victor Davis Hanson on to comment on pretty much anything.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tucker has stepped on his crank for sure but dam, I hope she has more than statistical anomalies in voting numbers.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Maybe I heard him wrong, but what I heard was, 'we called several times asking her to be on the show, but she finally replied not to contact them any more'....or words to that effect.. But no matter, They'll ALL be gone sooner than later... FOX is done..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
Maybe I heard him wrong, but what I heard was, 'we called several times asking her to be on the show, but she finally replied not to contact them any more'....or words to that effect.. But no matter, They'll ALL be gone sooner than later... FOX is done..

At the bottom of the blog was a quoted exchange where Sidney explains her side of events:

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
if I made the money the fake cucks make like limbaugh hannity etc 30-40 million a year after 4 years I would quit and attack the communists 24 / 7. I would destroy their lives use lawfare sue their brains out hire people to keep them up all nite etc. the whole fake right talk show / tv hosts politicians are all on the side of the communists. then you got the mulatto bongino who was ready to take bullets for the purple lipped obama as a fire breathing conservative
If I was an SS agent and obama got elected I would quit and get a job as a federal marshal or something else

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Interesting take from a Vegas oddsmaker. Says Fox was aiding and abetting the Democrat election steal. Says the fix was in.

Investment Watch

But something wasn’t quite right. Fox News wouldn’t call Florida for Trump- even though he was ahead by a mile. They wouldn’t call Ohio- even though Trump was ahead by a mile, They wouldn’t call Texas- even though Trump was ahead by a mile. I sat there screaming at my television.

More strange calls. Fox News had called Virginia for Biden at the start of the night- with Trump well ahead in Virginia. Trump would remain ahead in Virginia for three long hours after Fox awarded the electoral votes to Biden. Why would they do that? What was the rush? It made no sense.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Redneck

At the bottom of the blog was a quoted exchange where Sidney explains her side of events:

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

Thanks for providing that segment.. I did not see it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Fox has officially jumped the shark. Just another Neocon. My wife never liked him, said he was another Hannity in the making.....all talk no results.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
if ya really want to know whats going on and understand the issues just watch TRM.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 11/20/20.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
if ya really want to know whats going on and understand the issues just watch TRM.

That the outfit that programs the minds of leftist retards?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bottom line is: Tucker could have shot his ratings through the roof by having Sidney Powell on his show. He knows it. FOX knows it.

But Tucker's bosses won't allow her to be on FOX.

Tucker went on TV with the lame excuse that "She wouldn't provide evidence, so I can't have her on."

That's bullshit. Tucker has had all kinds of people saying all kinds of things on his show and nobody has been asked to provide "evidence". Now, the biggest story of the century hits and FOX is looking for ways to keep it muted down,..and Tucker is going along with it by allowing FOX to spred its narrative through his show.

Tucker is a lying sack of schitt.

Take your 30 pieces of silver and choke on it, "Cucker".

I just saw where she said she sent him an affidavit she hasn't even presented in court yet. He has become a liar to me. It's down to Hannity and Laura. How long will they hold out?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That the outfit that programs the minds of leftist retards?

It presents the issues without bullchit and alternative facts.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker in nothing more than a hired talker.

He has no qualification to be the President,as some members have suggested.

He has betrayed his base,just as FOX news has betrayed their long time viewers.

For the first time since 2001 MSNBC has bested FOX in the ratings.

Get Woke,Go Broke!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
hannity is a POS neo con and Laura dated white hating communists almost married a fecal colored street shi ttin hindu d'souza who is all for taking down rebel statues
I think FUX news is all in for biden cause satanyahu could not get trump to destroy Iran. they think with biden there is a better chance being all the neo-cohens are flocking to biden with kill bill kristol in the lead
now this pic is from a israeli newspaper not a "Nazi" site

Attached Images
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,231
Posts18,485,673
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.