R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump got 73 million votes. (and very probably many more) But 73 million is a new record total.

An incumbent President doesn't lose an election when he gets a record number of votes,...10 million more votes than he got in 2016.

The election is a farce. Trump won by a landslide. Unprecedented, massive voter fraud was necessary to hand the election to Biden.

That's the only thing that people should be dwelling on.

Logic is definitely NOT your strong suit. In connecting dots, you missed on both ends. Try again.

You're a Communist.

Ha! Prove that

You can say anything, but prove it if you think you can.

With all the statistical anomalies in this elecfion, and the judges and secretaries of states acting shady as Hell, at this point, it should be up to the Democrats to prove how it happened with no fraud...Not up to us to prove their was any fraud... Numbers don't lie, but cheaters do...

How the heck can Trump get 10 million more voters in this election without stealing any of Biden's base? Explain that? Only 1 million new voters registered. 2 million new registered voters would be some kind of record...Biden got like 15 million more votes than Obama and Hillary without taking any of Trumps base. The crap does not compute...Im guessing the Democrats thought they would only need to come up wifh a few fraudulent votes here and there to win, but they stepped off into a big pile of crap when Trump got such a massive turnout. Now they are going to extremes to cover this up because it is so blatantly obvious there was massive cheating in this election...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/23/20.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Chris Christie called someone else a “National embarrassment”?

That’s funny.

This is the sort of thing we ought to expect as deadline for certification of voting tallies draws nearer.

Psych Ops is all it is; ignore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by JeffP
Don’t you love the conversation from the children’s table during the holidays.....

Indeed.
..................9 videos above from eye witnesses proving voter fraud...........Stay tuned Mista Beans...........Not over!

They signed affidavits swearing they were true, and contrary to what the dolt says, have NOT been "discredited" in any way other than blowhards saying they have been "discredited." When they are proven false, we'll see charges against those people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read the entire thread; so, I apologize if this has already been addressed. I understand the need for the Trump campaign to expedite this whole thing as quickly as possible as there truly is only so much time available. However, why this incessant need for him to concede? I find it interesting that all of those who are demanding he concede and cease his legal actions claim that he is a tyrant and is destroying our constitutional republic. Can someone please explain to me how following the law and using the Courts to make a determination as to the legitimacy of an elections is "unconstitutional" or even out of bounds? If he is wrong and the Courts find against him, Biden will be inaugurated and there is nothing that President Trump can or will do. This whole thing is just a reflection of the behavior of the left throughout President Trump's presidency. If Trump does it, then it must be bad. Then ends truly justify the means to the left. Assuming that President Trump loses, this will be the first time in U.S. history, whether anybody on the left agrees or not, that a President was selected based on the media's desires.

The one thing that would make the outgoing Trump Presidency extremely satisfying would be if President Trump were able to appoint one more Justice to the Supreme Court. Contrary to what those Constitutional scholars Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi tell everyone, whether he won this election or not, he is the President until January 20 of next year and has all of the authority granted him under the Constitution until then. The number of people screaming that "the people have spoken" would be incredible. Well, the people who spoke in 2016 get their guy until the very last day. The people who have "spoken" in this election, get their start on January 20, 2021. This is not a country of polls. If the left had their way during the Trump presidency, a poll would have to be taken every day in order for the President, Congress or the Senate could do anything. Jeez. We've lost our collective minds. We have a willing press that feels the most penetrating questions they can ask a Presidential candidate are "what kind of ice cream did you buy" and "what's your favorite color" and then ignore a Presidential candidate's response of: "you don't have a right to know my position on that until after the election" and find such acceptable. The mantra of the media with respect to any possible left wing malfeasance is: "nothing to see here, move along". Their mantra with respect to the destruction of a conservative, any conservative, is "the ends justify the means". Here endeth the rant.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
F**K NO!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/img-201118215108%20%281%29_0.pdf

Last edited by RickBin; 11/23/20.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They were a party of “just the appearance of impropriety requires investigation “ until they weren’t.... and they regurgitate the new talking points without a stumble.It really is Orwellian.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Go read democrat forums today. It will make the few posters here sound reasonable. This is your public indoctrination chickens coming home to roost.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump got 73 million votes. (and very probably many more) But 73 million is a new record total.

An incumbent President doesn't lose an election when he gets a record number of votes,...10 million more votes than he got in 2016.

The election is a farce. Trump won by a landslide. Unprecedented, massive voter fraud was necessary to hand the election to Biden.

That's the only thing that people should be dwelling on.

Logic is definitely NOT your strong suit. In connecting dots, you missed on both ends. Try again.

You're a Communist.

Ha! Prove that

You can say anything, but prove it if you think you can.

You prove it with every post you make.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 280shooter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 257Bob, 222Sako, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,965
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.