Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
szihn,

Today I received a call from my brother who watches FOX. He told me Trump conceded. I told him, "Anything on FOX is a lie. Trump is going to be inaugurated on 1/20/21."

You need to keep heart.

Deep, deep denial.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 280shooter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

You realize that the world is not linear in a single daisy chain, right?

Ah, deflection. Who could have guessed?

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

There you go again. Where did I advocate marxism?

Every post you make supports one side and attacks the other. Stop with the ignorant, dishonest word games.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugk that schit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trump doesn’t have to concede, it’s a formality.
He’s out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Ringman I AM hopeful, and I have not given up, but I also have personally seen communism in several other countries and I know the patterns they follow.

If they are not destroyed and forced to be in fear themselves they don't EVER give up, and Trump did NOTHING to destroy them or make them fearful in the last 4 years, so I am not encouraged he will in the next 4 years either, even if Biden is shown and proven in court to be eyeball deep in fraud.

The "left" knows they are at war. Most of the "right" seems to be too stupid to know it. Maybe most do know it, but are simply afraid.
Being ruled by fear doesn't make any part of the things you fear go away, but only allows it to grow. Saying that is untrue is not just cowardly, but stupid. I believe you understand that and very likely are not one that buries his head in the sand, , but if you look around you you will see what I wrote is 100% true. That's not pessimistic, but realistic.

Those that get ready and those that openly resist are not caught off guard. Those that denied the truth in history were those that were stripped of all their freedoms and often their lives. When we read about those forced to wear stars and other markers in Germany in 1936-1940 we also see the Government there told them and all the people it was for "the greater good"
Now it's covid masks, and cowards wear them because "it's easier". The mask is not at all for any public good, but to see how much leverage the population will accept.

Obviously they will accept nearly anything today. Masks. Communist pointed "presidents" Cops who do ANYTHING they are told to do. Schools that openly teach outright lies that go against your own eyes and ears and government that days you MUST accept lies about history gender, money, land use, health and truth.

"None is more hopelessly enslaved then those that falsely believe they are free"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without
bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not
too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with
all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case; you may have to fight when there is no
hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they
will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence". ...........Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by szihn; 11/23/20.
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
We got cucks on our side hollering defeat before the fight even really gets going, we got commies crowing that it is over when the actual selection of a president-elect is three weeks in the future, and we have some
actual evidence of the fraud we know happened. Hardly anyone(excepting szihn) realizes that a war will be coming, no matter how much you stamp your feet and hope it won’t. This nation is divided right down the middle, and all we are trying to decide right bow is which side will have the government on its side.

The left wants to kill the right so they can have their utopia without us mucking it up. The right is sick and tired of listening to petulant wastes of skin, and is quickly coming to the place where removing the problem entirely is in play. If Trump wins, the left will feel he stole it, If Biden is installed, the right knows he stole it. Both sides see the end of America as they know it if the other side gets control. What in all of that speaks against a civil war?

This nation is armed to the teeth, each side blaming a clearly delineated opponent for everything bad that happens, and the anger and hatred is increasing by the day. If this continues, a civil war is coming. Where the government lands will matter, at least initially. My hope is that either candidate who fills the office will see the train coming, and do what is needed to get us off the tracks. And I know how much hope has done for me in this life, so I plan for what happens if the hope doesn’t materialize. Y’all may want to do the same. Civil wars are not fought by people because they wanted it. They are fought by people who were dragged into it and fight for necessity, often for existence. People in denial, people who won’t or can’t fight, end up in big holes with a lot of others like them. Don’t be that guy.

To the commies, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 11/23/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
So, Trump is in a class of his own. He's the only President in our history to check all the boxes:

1) One-term President
2) Impeached
3) Lost the popular vote, Twice!!!

Not to mention over 20,000 lies, most golf played after an election, etc, etc, etc. Of course, he'll also be the only one tried and convicted and hopefully jailed after leaving office.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, Trump is in a class of his own. He's the only President in our history to check all the boxes:

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Not to mention over 20,000 lies, most golf played after an election, etc, etc, etc. Of course, he'll also be the only one tried and convicted and hopefully jailed after leaving office.

You forgot you are still a chitty dr with a horrible patient rating of 1.4., seriously how do you still have a job?? Let’s get to the facts even with Biden as president that doesn’t change the fact you are just a chitty dr with a medical degree from Grenada.

Last edited by 79S; 11/23/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Wow, thanks for nothing Dr. Dipsh*t

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Mach3

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Wow, thanks for nothing Dr. Dipsh*t

You are so welcome! Too bad your losing loser liar lost his election. It's pretty hard to be a one-term President, but add in the other qualifications and you truly have a one-of-a-kind POS.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Aren't you the stupid SOB who in 2016 said Trump will never be president? No offense sir but you were a fugcking idiot than and still are! Feel free to point out anywhere you have ever made an accurate statement

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If he does decide to step down, he needs to declassify the Kennedy papers, everything on the Russian interference
nonsense, expose the CIA / FBI for what they really are & expose who (Soros) the drivers are behind the color revolution
driven coup that we have been witnessing. He also needs to inform the public of what is really known about COVID & there
is no doubt he knows their future plans. Do it now so that he can make sure it happens before joe & hoe move into
the White House.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go fahq yourself low-post wonder.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Trystan

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Aren't you the stupid SOB who in 2016 said Trump will never be president? No offense sir but you were a fugcking idiot than and still are! Feel free to point out anywhere you have ever made an accurate statement

Trystan

My post above, dipsh*t.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nope, he shouldn’t concede and he should continue his lawsuit to prove fraud even after he is out of office. He should take that all the way to a jury trial.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Yes

Yes... as in he should concede?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So if we take the trolls and Canadians out of the thread, how many actual AMERICAN voters and legit members here honestly think he should concede?

I say FU CK and NO. If he does, and if this election is successfully stolen then it is the end of the Republic. Even if he doesn't concede, and it is stolen it is the end.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
So if we take the trolls and Canadians out of the thread, how many actual AMERICAN voters and legit members here honestly think he should concede?

There is this idea that there will be a Republican Party with out Trump.

You guys want the Bush-McCain party to come back?

Like sell off jobs and Invade Invade Invade?

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I say he should. He is only hurting himself at this point and doing nothing good for anybody. He will regret his childish behavior one day

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.