Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You jump on what you see and land in the trap set for bigger game, like a possum going after the white feather dangling over the bobcat trap.

I believe what I see, what I hear and not some crackpot in the internet that calls himself Q.

TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST WRAY
Q

My ass.

You are of course smarter than Eric Trump, Mark Meadows and Gen Flynn, though you have not a single clue as to what Team Trump and NSA has gleaned from surveillance of Mattis or others.

At best you made it halfway to first base in the big game by jumping on schiett laid for the deep state.

Q-bers, what a sorry lot.

So Eric Trump and Gen Flynn and Chief of Staff Meadows are losers. I'll try to remember that.

Something however tells me, they may be a little more than half a step ahead of you, especially since you are stupid enough to think Eric wore the pin in his Fri night speech at the RNC, Meadows wore the pin on CBS Sunday interview and Flynn took the Que oath WITHOUT TRUMP'S KNOWLEDGE AND OK.

You are one stupid sucker, Stevie Wander. You really can't be that dumb to think they pulled that out of their ass without Trump's ok.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You jump on what you see and land in the trap set for bigger game, like a possum going after the white feather dangling over the bobcat trap.

I believe what I see, what I hear and not some crackpot in the internet that calls himself Q.

TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST WRAY
Q

My ass.

You are of course smarter than Eric Trump, Mark Meadows and Gen Flynn, though you have not a single clue as to what Team Trump and NSA has gleaned from surveillance of Mattis or others.

At best you made it halfway to first base in the big game by jumping on schiett laid for the deep state.

I'd think a patriot would Reserve words like that for never-Trumpers, Antifa, BLM, commies, subversives, anarchists, looters, fire bugs and traitors instead of Pro Trump Patriots. Humm, seems your true sentiments are shining through. whistle

You're starting to sound a bit like Hillary on her deplorables. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST WRAY
Q

My ass.

So Eric Trump and Gen Flynn and Chief of Staff Meadows are losers. I'll try to remember that.

Something however tells me, they may be a little more than half a step ahead of you, especially since you are stupid enough to think Eric wore the pin in his Fri night speech at the RNC, Meadows wore the pin on CBS Sunday interview and Flynn took the Que oath WITHOUT TRUMP'S KNOWLEDGE AND OK.

You are one stupid sucker, Stevie Wander. You really can't be that dumb to think they pulled that out of their ass without Trump's ok.

Losers, no. It’s all just misdirection and head fakes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh, pardon, a sorry lot just because you think they got head faked, even though they are Patriots who support Trump.

Well, tell us what you really think of mislead Pro Trumpers. Hahaha. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh, pardon, a sorry lot just because you think they got head faked, even though they are Patriots who support Trump.

LOL, no I think you are a sorry lot because you refuse to accept the obvious, refuse to believe your own eyes, your own ears and your own President. Yet, when presented with facts and truths that are counter to Q’s narrative and predictions you resort to name calling as a defense.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes to tool of the looser”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, I got it. Meadows, Eric and Flynn are trying to lure us dumbfughk Que patriot Trumpers down the rabbit hole. Lord knows they have nothing better to do than have some fun with us stupid hicks. crazy

I Dindo Nuffin
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by copperking81
Old "Mad Dog" is all hat and no horse. He talked like a tough general but I assure you, he restrained the hell out of us in Iraq and with a steep price to pay if you stepped out of line. When Trump got elected I knew he would pick him for SoD, based on his supposed tough guy reputation, and I knew it would not end well. Trump doesn't dick around with posers and Mattis is an epic poser.

People say it all the time... Trump is not an ideologue and I concur. Unfortunately, that attribute has been his Achilles Heel. He can't spot easily liberals and liberalism. It's evident in the many, many poor choices of people he's chosen to surround him.

Most of us on this forum can spot liberal chit bags a mile away. Trump for whatever reason, can't until they pulled the long knife on him.

Thanks for that.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And now I'm a "looser" huh? Actually, "to tool of the looser”.

Sorry, loser, truth isn't slander.

LOL, no I think you are a sorry lot because you refuse to accept the obvious, refuse to believe your own eyes, your own ears and your own President. Yet, when presented with facts and truths that are counter to Q’s narrative and predictions you resort to name calling as a defense.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes to tool of the looser”.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not trying to derail here, but.....

Trumps pick support the best argument one could make against term limits.
When an outsider hits the capital (state or Fed) he is a lamb among wolves.
He doesn't where the toilet or the light switch is.
His staff controls him. And that, is frequently a predecessors staff.
If not, then the whole group is blind, and led by even more outsiders.

The surrounding beaurocracy will lead him along like a puppet on a string.
It takes a few years for them to really own the power they possess.

Not to say 30 and 40 year terms of service are a good thing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on, have the guts to come out and say it in plain English, without beating around the bush.

Eric, Meadows and Flynn are just having fun suckering us dumb Que Trumpers down the rabbit hole.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Not trying to derail here, but.....

Trumps pick support the best argument one could make against term limits.
When an outsider hits the capital (state or Fed) he is a lamb among wolves.
He doesn't where the toilet or the light switch is.
His staff controls him. And that, is frequently a predecessors staff.
If not, then the whole group is blind, and led by even more outsiders.

The surrounding beaurocracy will lead him along like a puppet on a string.
It takes a few years for them to really own the power they possess.

Not to say 30 and 40 year terms of service are a good thing.
That is spot-on.
There should probably be term limits for ALL federal employees or some other means of disrupting the "kingdoms".

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Come on, have the guts to come out and say it in plain English, without beating around the bush.

Eric, Meadows and Flynn are just having fun suckering us dumb Que Trumpers down the rabbit hole.

Nope, just using you as a pawn to misdirect and head fake the enemy.

But that’s a good thing I guess, you are serving a patriotic purpose even though it makes you look like a fool.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Starting to make sense now isn't it..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by copperking81
Old "Mad Dog" is all hat and no horse. He talked like a tough general but I assure you, he restrained the hell out of us in Iraq and with a steep price to pay if you stepped out of line. When Trump got elected I knew he would pick him for SoD, based on his supposed tough guy reputation, and I knew it would not end well. Trump doesn't dick around with posers and Mattis is an epic poser.

People say it all the time... Trump is not an ideologue and I concur. Unfortunately, that attribute has been his Achilles Heel. He can't spot easily liberals and liberalism. It's evident in the many, many poor choices of people he's chosen to surround him.

Most of us on this forum can spot liberal chit bags a mile away. Trump for whatever reason, can't until they pulled the long knife on him.

Thanks for that.

+1

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

But that’s a good thing I guess, you are serving a patriotic purpose even though it makes you look like a fool.

Sheesh. Pure genius from a tool who cant spell loser. Now tell us how Flynn and Eric filled you in.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Meanwhile,

Mr. Mattis wrote, in a broad indictment of Mr. Trump’s foreign policy: “Crucially, the United States should not press countries to choose outright between the two powers. A ‘with us or against us’ approach plays to China’s advantage, because the economic prosperity of U.S. allies and partners hinges on strong trade and investment relationships with Beijing. Rather than treating countries as pawns in a great-power competition, a better approach would emphasize common codes of behavior and encourage states to publicly promulgate a vision for their country’s sovereign future and the types of partnerships they need to pursue it.

“It would also expand the cooperative space in which all countries supporting a rules-based order can work together to advance shared interests. Cooperation across different ideological systems is difficult but necessary, and there should be opportunities to cooperate with China in areas of overlapping interests, such as pandemic response, climate change and nuclear security.”

I'm going to throw up. With Trump out of the way, this is our future. Carbon taxes, increased energy prices, wages undercut, and more communism in our lives.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

. Now tell us how Flynn and Eric filled you in.

LOL

Learn their Comms.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Sessions
Wray
Bolton
Mattis

Those were a few of the really bad ones. In fairness all Trump could do when he took office was listen to the advice of others as far as whom to appoint.

I would like to know who has been giving him these recommendations , that person or persons should have been fired back in 2017.

Kelly
Coats
Rosenstein
Lui
Haspel

My understanding, there are ~4,000 vacancies that need to be filled during a presidential transition. Works out to about 50 per day for the transition period. No possible way to properly vet every single appointee. And with Trump being an "outsider", no doubt, there were a lot of deep state (chameleon) "insiders" feeding him deep state candidates... Trump has not been perfect. However, Trump has outperformed any other president in recent memory, despite the constant maelstrom that the deep state has created around him and his administration.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Sheesh. Pure genius from a tool who cant spell loser. Now tell us how Flynn and Eric filled you in.
From the man who can't spell "can't".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mattis sat on the board of Theranos. Any person who was fool enough to give that company money let alone agree to sit on its board was a damn fool. I'm a dumb ass truck driver and I could tell that woman was full of $ hit and her company was a pipe dream. I told everyone it was going to turn out to be a massive scam. How a man can lead troops in a military campaign and be fooled by a woman using an obviously fake voice is beyond me.

Last edited by k20350; 11/27/20.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 34 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,052
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.