Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
During my college years I played a lot of intramural sports. That included co-ed sports. The rules for coed sports included the requirement that the team had to have "X" amount of girls on the field/court at all times. You could field more girls (and less men), but never field less than the minimum girls. The strategy was universal; how can we cover up the girls with enough male talent to win?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Having a tough time wrapping my head around calling the act of kicking a football one time in the middle of a losing cause "playing football"? She would have been as effective if she had been the half time entertainment and wouldn't have had to put on the uniform. Either way, she's in no danger of getting her uniform dirty......

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Son played Varsity soccer last year, messed up season with all the restrictions. We ended up playing a team that I don't think we would normally play (I am not your sports fan but I support my son). This team had several girls. I can echo all of the other testimonials, pre-teen years, that's a determination thing and girls mature faster no doubt. Post pubescence, mixing genders is foolish at the least and borders on irresponsible. These boys are playing to win, there is no mercy. One girl left the field after catching a ball to the face, she had lost consciousness, should have went to ER but I think blind pride of the parents prevented it......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if she was ever to be in a pile say for a fumbled ball, I won't be surprise if some guy grabs a feel of her.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Scotty
if she was ever to be in a pile say for a fumbled ball, I won't be surprise if some guy grabs a feel of her.

Sounds like you're projecting . . . smirk

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Girls playing sports cost me world-class Cooch. During my Junior year in college I was in a philosophy seminar on Aristotle and I started to sit next to a hot blonde chick. She was struggling so I started helping her with her work and we went out for scorpion bowls at the Hong Kong bar and buffett. Things were looking up. She said her name was Elizabeth and was from Elliot House. We had an intramural flag football game against them that weekend. Elliot had a reputation for being sore losers but were competitive. We were leading in the game when a toothy azzhat decided to tackle our female quarterback who was a two time national champ hockey player. He leveled her and knocked her unconscious. I decided then and there that they would pay. I was about 220lbs at the time but was pretty strong. I intercepted the pass of one of them and ran hard as I could to smash the one who had tackled our quarterback. I literally knock the air of out him and frog kicked his buddy on the way to the end zone. He got up and he rushed towards me. I had been earnestly doing Taichi for 6 months straight. Not western play with your own balls in the park style but with a crazy traditional teacher who was likely to attack me at any time. I hit him with a modified hip check and then finished with a firearm's carry that left him on the sidelines. The other dude got up and I went after him too. My whole team dogpiled on me and they got them off as I was as pizzed as I have ever been in my life. It turns out that the asshat that I hit first was good old Jason Bourne wannabee Matt Damon and the feller that I had frogkicked was Andrew Shue who was at Princeton but was up to see his sister. His sister was there and she was the girl Elizabeth who I thought I would get lucky with. Turns out that she was famous too for being in the Karate Kid and Adventures in Babysitting. She was a very pretty girl but she never as once talked to me again and didn't come back to the philosophy class. So there you see I got cock blocked by a female playing sports.

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/01/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a son that wrestles in middle school. There are girls that wrestle. One girl is a bad ass wrestler, but she’s in 6th grade and is probably in the 65-70lb weight class. My son has never wrestled a girl but we’ve talked about the possibility. I’ve told him to forfeit. Apparently I’m the only one but I don’t like the thought of wrestling a girl down like that.

I’ve seen quite a few matches with girls and i just don’t have the stomach for it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So a 30 yard kick off is something to celebrate at the College level ..that's only 60 feet farther than the required minimum for an onsides kick. Most of which travel close to that they yard milestone ...

WTF is wrong with this Country anymore

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1badf350, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 57 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,929
Posts18,518,914
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.