Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah well fuug you 79s you alaska hillbilly trash... commie funding bbc sucker....... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
*sigh

Why bother.

Big surprise.

Roy- Let’s have sex baby
Wife- sigh, why bother, we both know you’re impotent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Today you’re a teacher checking work. Feel free to look. It’s staggering.

😎

So you haven't done the math?

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

My point is that you have not done the math.

What math are you referring to?

This would explain your twat governor. Can you guess about 2020, or does it not matter (rhetorical)

Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

No, you miscegenated fugktard, blue counties absolutely put her in office.

What recycled retard is this?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Because most of Kentucky is either sucking govt tit or union dick, that’s why.
On the bright side, you win on most single wide trailers per capita, and
Absorbing 60% of the entire country’s production of oxy.
Congrats!

Yeah,...I'd take the long way around just to avoid this place if I was you. It's awful. I must have some bad fuggin karma to have ended up here. I wish I could fix it,....but oh well,....

It ain’t just Kentucky. It’s the entire south.

They’re turning it around in some ways. Lots of industry moving there. We’ll see how long it lasts.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Another reason.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Kentucky is union owned. Between welfare and the unions they got the bulk of the citizens on their knees begging to suck Commie cock.

Bristoe bragging about owning three houses. The only states with a lower median home price is West Virginia and Alabama.
Once again, congrats?

~~~Deliver us frommmmmmm,..the gathering storm,
unworthy though weeeeee areeeeee~~~

It's so hard living here. *sigh*

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Because most of Kentucky is either sucking govt tit or union dick, that’s why.
On the bright side, you win on most single wide trailers per capita, and
Absorbing 60% of the entire country’s production of oxy.
Congrats!

Yeah,...I'd take the long way around just to avoid this place if I was you. It's awful. I must have some bad fuggin karma to have ended up here. I wish I could fix it,....but oh well,....

It ain’t just Kentucky. It’s the entire south.

They’re turning it around in some ways. Lots of industry moving there. We’ll see how long it lasts.

Actually, Kentucky doesn't seem very interested in attracting a lot of industry.

Which suits me fine.

Let that yankee factory rat riff raff go somewhere else. I did my time in it,..got what I wanted out of it,...now I'm retired.

It can all shut down now as far as I'm concerned.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oregon and Washington are proof that we need an electoral college for states too.
King county, Washington has dick tatted our government for far to long. The rest of the state is very conservative and a great place to live. Same thing in Oregon. There are more people like Seafire than not. And that's a good thing.

I lived in Portland for three years in the 80's and you couldn't beat it for fabulous restaurant and music entertainment.

Now it's a mess like Seattle, and I have no idea how it can ever get cleaned up.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Kentucky is union owned. Between welfare and the unions they got the bulk of the citizens on their knees begging to suck Commie cock.

Bristoe bragging about owning three houses. The only states with a lower median home price is West Virginia and Alabama.
Once again, congrats?

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job

It’s funny what people are willing to settle for.
Mediocrity isn’t my idea of success.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate to tell you guys something you already know, but this cancer isn’t confined to just the Oregon state lines, it’s everywhere. Look at Colorado, a red red red state that the Gang of Four switched to blue in 2004 and it’s been [bleep] ever since. If any of you don’t think Texas will be voting blue within the next 10 years , your delusional. This is a nationwide crisis not confined to just one state!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by FatCity67
The Marxist Cancer has infected EVERY STATE.

Some are just in a much more advanced stage.

If you paid Federal Taxes 2009-2016 you helped finance the most criminal POTUS Regime in American History.

So that whole Taxes argument is bunk.

Money is money. If you live in a commie state your state taxes are financing that state's commie activities.

Commie states should be starved out,..and they would *be* starved out if every conservative living in them moved to a red state.

You know thats a fallacious supposition. It may make you feel better but it ignores the reality of this country's socioeconomic situation.

No.

The first step in getting this country right again,.....if it ever happens,..is getting its people to split up and live among those who share their ideology,...to live together according to ideologies.

Those who insist on living behind enemy lines and supporting the enemy with their tax dollars are hindering the process.

They can justify it by talking about how pretty the commie mountains are,..or how big of a rack the commie elk have,...or how many commie salmon they catch.

But it doesn't matter. They need to quit fuggin' around and stop being the financial bitches of the commies.

Do the communist states still have to financially support the non-communist states?

The communist states are too busy supporting the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. They can't collect enough taxes to support anybody else.

The only purpose the communist states serve is being a magnet for the parasites of American society.

The productive, conservative residents who live in the communist states work their lives away to support the street people, the illegals, and the negroes who trek there to take advantage of the communist politics which dominate the region.

,...but they get to look at a fuggin' elk every now and then for their contributions to the states Mad Dog 2020 fund.

Actually, the communist states pay more in taxes than the non-communist states. The non-communist states take more in government handouts which are funded by the communists. The only money coming from the non-communist states is coming from the communist cities in those states. The simple fact is that the rural areas don't pay enough in taxes to keep their lights on much less pay for their police, fire, and public schools. The median income in the larger cities is at least twice that the small towns and cities. The ironic thing is that the people on here complaining the most probably live in communities heavily funded by the communists and would become ghost towns without communist money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

Today you’re a teacher checking work. Feel free to look. It’s staggering.

😎

So you haven't done the math?

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

My point is that you have not done the math.

What math are you referring to?

This would explain your twat governor. Can you guess about 2020, or does it not matter (rhetorical)

Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

No, you miscegenated fugktard, blue counties absolutely put her in office.

What recycled retard is this?

Steelhead.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Once again, congrats?

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job

So you sought your fame and fortune in the Appalachian region of western Virginia!

Coal mine or moonshine?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

If you paid Federal Taxes 2009-2016 you helped finance the most criminal POTUS Regime in American History.

Money is money. If you live in a commie state your state taxes are financing that state's commie activities.

Commie states should be starved out,..and they would *be* starved out if every conservative living in them moved to a red state.

You know thats a fallacious supposition. It may make you feel better but it ignores the reality of this country's socioeconomic situation.

No.

The first step in getting this country right again,.....if it ever happens,..is getting its people to split up and live among those who share their ideology,...to live together according to ideologies.

Those who insist on living behind enemy lines and supporting the enemy with their tax dollars are hindering the process.

They can justify it by talking about how pretty the commie mountains are,..or how big of a rack the commie elk have,...or how many commie salmon they catch.

But it doesn't matter. They need to quit fuggin' around and stop being the financial bitches of the commies.

Do the communist states still have to financially support the non-communist states?

The communist states are too busy supporting the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. They can't collect enough taxes to support anybody else.

The only purpose the communist states serve is being a magnet for the parasites of American society.

The productive, conservative residents who live in the communist states work their lives away to support the street people, the illegals, and the negroes who trek there to take advantage of the communist politics which dominate the region.

,...but they get to look at a fuggin' elk every now and then for their contributions to the states Mad Dog 2020 fund.

Actually, the communist states pay more in taxes than the non-communist states. The non-communist states take more in government handouts which are funded by the communists. The only money coming from the non-communist states is coming from the communist cities in those states. The simple fact is that the rural areas don't pay enough in taxes to keep their lights on much less pay for their police, fire, and public schools. The median income in the larger cities is at least twice that the small towns and cities. The ironic thing is that the people on here complaining the most probably live in communities heavily funded by the communists and would become ghost towns without communist money.

(this guy is a Democrat)

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oregon is awesome. People suck everywhere.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Once again, congrats?

So you sought your fame and fortune in the Appalachian region of western Virginia!

Coal mine or moonshine?

No coal in western Virginia, but our county is the fastest growing area in the state. Real estate and construction is booming. I sought my fortune up and down the east coast from Aylmer Ontario, to Key West Florida, but found it right here at home.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

No.

Nobody is complaining about infrastructure expenditures in rural areas dumass. Cities need people out in the rural areas to do things like farm, ranch, mine, etc. so they need to share in the cost to support those activities.

Entitlement spending is the source of the complaints. And by all means, cut that chit off. Hell, I'd consider voting for a democrat if they ran on the platform. But they won't... I wonder why that is???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh oh....
Maybe JimFromTN would care to explain?

Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.

1. New York

Welfare spending per capita: $3,305

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.85 billion

Fact: New York has the fifth-highest cost of living in the country.

2. Alaska

Welfare spending per capita: $3,020

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.23 billion

Fact: Alaska is one of the least populous states, and its total public welfare spending is actually the sixth-lowest of all the states – even though its spending per capita is ranked No. 2.

3. Massachusetts

Welfare spending per capita: $2,911

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.97 billion

Fact: The percentage of Massachusetts households that lived in poverty during 2016-17 is 10.1 percent. Massachusetts is also the fourth-most expensive state to live in.

4. Vermont

Welfare spending per capita: $2,842

Total public welfare expenditures: $1.77 billion

Fact: Although Vermont’s welfare spending per capita is high, its total welfare spending is the fifth-lowest of all the states, which is likely due to its low population.

5. Minnesota

Welfare spending per capita: $2,805

Total public welfare expenditures: $15.64 billion

Fact: Minnesota is among the top five states that spend the most on welfare per capita, and it’s among the top 15 with the highest total public welfare expenditures.

6. New Mexico

Welfare spending per capita: $2,741

Total public welfare expenditures: $5.72 billion

Fact: New Mexico has the third-highest poverty rate in America at 18.2 percent.

7. Delaware

Welfare spending per capita: $2,544

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.45 billion

Fact: Per capita spending in Delaware is among the highest, but the state’s total welfare expenditures are the seventh-lowest of all the states. This is likely because it’s the sixth-least populous state.

8. Maine

Welfare spending per capita: $2,530

Total public welfare expenditures: $3.38 billion

Fact: Maine is one of the states that spends the most on welfare per capita. However, it’s among the top 15 states with the lowest total public welfare expenditures.

9. Oregon

Welfare spending per capita: $2,520

Total public welfare expenditures: $10.44 billion

Fact: Although Oregon spends a lot on welfare compared to other states, it’s not one of the best states for poor Americans, a separate GOBankingRates study found. This is due to an overall high cost of living, high crime rates and a lack of affordable housing.

10. Kentucky

Welfare spending per capita: $2,517

Total public welfare expenditures: $11.21 billion

Fact: The poverty rate in Kentucky is 14.8 percent – tied for the seventh-highest of all the states – which could account for its high welfare spending per capita.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Uh oh....
Maybe JimFromTN would care to explain?

Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.

1. New York

Welfare spending per capita: $3,305

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.85 billion

Fact: New York has the fifth-highest cost of living in the country.

2. Alaska

Welfare spending per capita: $3,020

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.23 billion

Fact: Alaska is one of the least populous states, and its total public welfare spending is actually the sixth-lowest of all the states – even though its spending per capita is ranked No. 2.

3. Massachusetts

Welfare spending per capita: $2,911

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.97 billion

Fact: The percentage of Massachusetts households that lived in poverty during 2016-17 is 10.1 percent. Massachusetts is also the fourth-most expensive state to live in.

4. Vermont

Welfare spending per capita: $2,842

Total public welfare expenditures: $1.77 billion

Fact: Although Vermont’s welfare spending per capita is high, its total welfare spending is the fifth-lowest of all the states, which is likely due to its low population.

5. Minnesota

Welfare spending per capita: $2,805

Total public welfare expenditures: $15.64 billion

Fact: Minnesota is among the top five states that spend the most on welfare per capita, and it’s among the top 15 with the highest total public welfare expenditures.

6. New Mexico

Welfare spending per capita: $2,741

Total public welfare expenditures: $5.72 billion

Fact: New Mexico has the third-highest poverty rate in America at 18.2 percent.

7. Delaware

Welfare spending per capita: $2,544

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.45 billion

Fact: Per capita spending in Delaware is among the highest, but the state’s total welfare expenditures are the seventh-lowest of all the states. This is likely because it’s the sixth-least populous state.

8. Maine

Welfare spending per capita: $2,530

Total public welfare expenditures: $3.38 billion

Fact: Maine is one of the states that spends the most on welfare per capita. However, it’s among the top 15 states with the lowest total public welfare expenditures.

9. Oregon

Welfare spending per capita: $2,520

Total public welfare expenditures: $10.44 billion

Fact: Although Oregon spends a lot on welfare compared to other states, it’s not one of the best states for poor Americans, a separate GOBankingRates study found. This is due to an overall high cost of living, high crime rates and a lack of affordable housing.

10. Kentucky

Welfare spending per capita: $2,517

Total public welfare expenditures: $11.21 billion

Fact: The poverty rate in Kentucky is 14.8 percent – tied for the seventh-highest of all the states – which could account for its high welfare spending per capita.

Bingo

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,953
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.