Y'all listen to jackfountain.

yep you live in utopia

https://www.wlky.com/article/mayor-...uisville-breonna-taylor-protest/34835500

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by duck911
California, in my opinion, has the most varied natural beauty of any state in the union. Volcanic wonders. Yosemite. Redwoods. Sequoias. Amazing coastline from top to bottom. Rich farm ground and an amazing Pacific Flyway stopover for waterfowl. Big Sur. Incredible high desert.

Pheasant, quail (all types), chukar, elk, deer, antelope......

But I would not move back there for ANY amount of money. Literally, NO amount of money could convince me to move back to that chithole of a cesspool.

Your morals and ethics and mine may differ.

Tell me more of this incredible antelope, pheasant and chukar hunting in California. Yes I have lived there

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
But the blue grass is just inCREDIBLE!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to screen capture

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by irfubar
West coast can have hot chicks... guarandamntee ya Oregon is not in the category..... we called them SOFAS (southern oregon fat ass's.) The most hideous women you can imagine

Lol. Thats kinda how I feel about Worshington. Always thought Oregon had better looking women.

BC has some lookers. One of the hottest women I've ever eyefugged was sitting on top of a HUGE pile of corn at a road side stand outside of Chilliwack.

BC has some real gorgeous women.... but the best one I ever saw was in a Dairy Queen, around Chilliwack somewhere...
She was jaw dropping gorgeous, and a real friendly personality....Took my order for a lunch... That was back when I was in the service and stationed at Madigan AMC at Ft Lewis....

Saw her in Playboy a while later.... Turned out her name was Dorothy Stratton....sadly her looney toon B.F. killed her....

Last edited by Seafire; 12/02/20.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Two or three sit downs today to read thru the thread I started this morning....

It felt kinda nice this morning, seeing a Large Bull Elk, within 50 to 75 yds of my living room window , watching over his herd...
Just standing there, kinda like Mr Hollywood...We see a lot of wild life right here in my wooded neighborhood, plenty of deer, turkey, Canadian Geese, coyotes zipping thru.... surrounded by mountains....only real traffic rush hour we have is I 5 passing thru....decent place to call home...
just sharing a moment with the campfire...

Then in less than one page, the thread heads to the Outhouse...

27 pages of my place is better than your place, my state is better than your state...

your state is full of communists, mine isn't....

Face it folks, what place is governmental wonderful? There isn't a darn state that doesn't have democRATS... and no matter where they are, democRATS are still RATS, period...

Taxes everywhere...no matter where that might be... the entire nation is overload on welfare abuses.... Thanks to Lyndon Johnson, and His Great Society, created almost 60 years ago....by the democRATS....

We've had our borders open and the nation flooded for 50 plus years with every third world schmuck and his rug rat kids, the leftists can get in here, strictly in pursuit of more votes for the democRATic Party.... their shenanigans go on and on and on...with NO end in sight...

We are still fortunate enough to live in one of the most beautiful nations on the planet and have the freedom and income to go visit them all.
No matter where you go you can find wonderful things to see and things to do.... and where ever you go, you can also see things that make you sick....The first one Thank God For.... the second, Thank the DemocRATS for that....

There is really no place in this nation, I haven't been to at least once...and most of it I've been to a lot of times in my lifetime...

Grew up as a military dependent....so I have lived a number of different places... Virginia is my home state, and always consider it to be so..
Family roots are there and over into West Virginia... I was born in Bluefield WVa....

I live in Oregon, because I tend to have to have mountains and wide open spaces....I thought I'd found heaven when I was stationed in Washington at Ft Lewis at the hospital there...After 15 years in Minnesota, I decided to leave that state after getting divorced and since the east coast was just getting more and more crowded, I came back to the West Coast...California was California, Western Washington was becoming California, so Oregon was what was left.... Portland hadn't swung as far left as it is now at the time...

I was going back on board with a Fortune 250 company I had been with before... had been in sales and was very good at it....being one of the top 100 guys in a company with 4,000 sales people......I had my choice of really where ever on the map of the entire USA I wanted to go with a job waiting for me... I picked Oregon.... California was California, Washington was becoming California...so there was Oregon...
I could of had a job in Portland, but I turned that down for a job 250 miles south of Portland.. covering a large rural area...Where my commutes were in some of the prettiest mountainous areas around....that was 1995 and I was 43 years old...

Yeah the area has grown.. and the entire nation has changed...Places are what you make of them....

have been in most of the country within my lifetime is a good thing, but is also a bad thing.... no where has improved... its just gotten more crowded and liberals have taken over more and more places...

Bristoe loves his Kentucky.... Kentucky is a wonderful state... plenty of good folks like anywhere... heck I am even at home in the poor parts of the state... I tend to see the good in what anywhere has to offer and just like everyone else, deal with the things that aren't so good...

That recent post of the Whitakers of West Virginia, made it look like southern WVa was terrible.. someone even posted that every one was like that in the entire state....Hell I even know pretty close to where that house and that family actually live...I've got a large amount of family in that area.. professional people, family that have a pretty good life and have done pretty darn well for themselves in life...One family that has not got it so good doesn't mean everyone else is like that....I've been by that house in Odd, WVa... my great grandparents are buried in Odd W.Va...
just up the road. in Flat Top WVa, s where one side of the family hold an annual "Reunion"....they even have a farm that serves just that purpose.. that family Reunion has made the Guinness World Book of records like 6 times since 1990 as either the largest family reunion in the USA or the entire world....https://www.lillyreunion.org/..

Ya know, as crazy guy who hasn't been here anywhere near as long as I have been, is Jack Mountain.....I never miss reading ANY of his posts..
He's a Virginia boy thru and thru....he and I think a lot alike... its like we grew up on the same street.... but we are both products of the same education system, and environments.... yeah where I graduated High School, that Virginia is long gone...Fairfax County, right outside of DC...
Hell when I graduated High School, on Friday night football games, we all stood up for the National Anthem... and without missing a beat the band upped the tempo and broke into Dixie.. we all stood up and cheered... even the visiting team did the same thing....out in front of ALL the Schools in the County back then ( 17 high schools county wide), there were three flag poles... the Highest Flew the American Flag, the Next tallest flew the BattleFlag of the Army of Northern Virginia.. what most others call the Confederate Flag.. and the third flag flew the Virginia State Flag.....Now Fairfax County is the Third richest county in the entire country....Arlington the second richest and Loudon as the richest.. I remember farms in Arlington County still as a kid....I recall a huge area of cow pasture, down the hill from my aunts apartment.. we went down the dirt road and played in the cow pasture.. a treat was jumping on the backs of the cows....That now is the Tyson Corner area...According to reading on wikipedia about that area... that cow pasture area of my child hood, is the most expensive real estate in the entire country now...
How times change....

Every where ya go, things have changed in our life time.. there are good things and bad things where ever ya go.... but judging others or where they live, or how well off they are or aren't.... well that is something you'd expect out of a liberal...they live a life time with their head up their asses.....

I've been part of the campfire since 2004....In my travels I have met a bunch of campfire members and even been a guest in many of their homes, from West Coast to East Coast, from north to south on both coasts and a lot of places in between....Never met a bad one, and instead probably some of the best folks I've ever met anywhere... because we both have always greeted each other, with an open mind and an open heart it feels like... If we all acted that way toward each other we meet in real life, and approach the world with the same attitude, the world might not seem as bad as we daily think it is...Guess I try to go thru life looking at the good in things instead of the bad....I certainly find a lot of good..

So I don't care what state you live in, and whether city or country, there is good and bad... look at the good and try to help out the not so good..

My door is always open, if I am at home... with a meal on the table and friendship for any campfire member.. ( with the exception of a few trolls we are overwhelmed with...)....

So lets quit acting like DemocRATs and making everything a pissing contest...We all live in a nation full of good things, and we all live in a nation full of bad things.... you live in whichever one you think you live in...If your mind gravitates to bad things, you'll find it.. if it gravitates to good things you'll find that....your choice...

only real plans I have, is when its my time and I pass away... I want to be cremated and my ashes taken to the Light House Park at Cape Blanco Oregon....it overlooks the Pacific from three sides... the wind normally is coming in at 50 to 70 mph....I want my ashes spread there... and with a 70 mile an hour wind, they will be spread quickly... I want my spirit to live there...Isolated and the most western most point in the Continental USA....I guess the old "Go West Young Man" has always been in my blood.. thats the end of the road...Sun wind rain, mountains, forests, animals, birds, the ocean and not a lot of people anywhere... Sounds good to the soul dwelling within me...

That or if I die back east in Va or WVa, cremated and have my ashes spread over Comers Cemetery in Monroe County WVa...
Great view of 60 mile long Peters Mountain... wind swept hill top.. and resting place of my Grandparents and my brother who died at 16
years old back in 1970.. along with a bunch of other people I'm related to...

Off my soap box, so Good Night folks.. time to go back to bed....think I can get back to sleep now...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's none of my business where a person decides to live, or how they spend their money.

It's also none of their's where I choose to live, or how I choose to spend my money.

Have avoided this thread, just decided to peek.
Pretty sure how it will run, so I'll just quote James.

And mind my own business.

A foreign concept for the "fire .

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Seafire

...Then there was Sunday....Got a call from Roy...

That is amazing, you and I are so much alike I had no idea.

We are both the legal guardians of a mentally retarded child....

You're welcome at my campfire anytime Seafire

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Cucks, all ya'll.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by FatCity67
The Marxist Cancer has infected EVERY STATE.

Some are just in a much more advanced stage.

If you paid Federal Taxes 2009-2016 you helped finance the most criminal POTUS Regime in American History.

So that whole Taxes argument is bunk.

Money is money. If you live in a commie state your state taxes are financing that state's commie activities.

Commie states should be starved out,..and they would *be* starved out if every conservative living in them moved to a red state.

You know thats a fallacious supposition. It may make you feel better but it ignores the reality of this country's socioeconomic situation.

No.

The first step in getting this country right again,.....if it ever happens,..is getting its people to split up and live among those who share their ideology,...to live together according to ideologies.

Those who insist on living behind enemy lines and supporting the enemy with their tax dollars are hindering the process.

They can justify it by talking about how pretty the commie mountains are,..or how big of a rack the commie elk have,...or how many commie salmon they catch.

But it doesn't matter. They need to quit fuggin' around and stop being the financial bitches of the commies.

Do the communist states still have to financially support the non-communist states?

The communist states are too busy supporting the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. They can't collect enough taxes to support anybody else.

The only purpose the communist states serve is being a magnet for the parasites of American society.

The productive, conservative residents who live in the communist states work their lives away to support the street people, the illegals, and the negroes who trek there to take advantage of the communist politics which dominate the region.

,...but they get to look at a fuggin' elk every now and then for their contributions to the states Mad Dog 2020 fund.

Actually, the communist states pay more in taxes than the non-communist states. The non-communist states take more in government handouts which are funded by the communists. The only money coming from the non-communist states is coming from the communist cities in those states. The simple fact is that the rural areas don't pay enough in taxes to keep their lights on much less pay for their police, fire, and public schools. The median income in the larger cities is at least twice that the small towns and cities. The ironic thing is that the people on here complaining the most probably live in communities heavily funded by the communists and would become ghost towns without communist money.

Nobody is complaining about infrastructure expenditures in rural areas dumass. Cities need people out in the rural areas to do things like farm, ranch, mine, etc. so they need to share in the cost to support those activities.

Entitlement spending is the source of the complaints. And by all means, cut that chit off. Hell, I'd consider voting for a democrat if they ran on the platform. But they won't... I wonder why that is???

So you are saying that rural areas can't support themselves and need handouts from the communists

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Those that cannot do, teach.

Those that cannot do or teach... regulate and tax those that can do.

This becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back.

When given the choice between doing nothing and living on government subsistence allowance or working and paying 97% tax... many will choose to no longer work.

Oregon is a beautiful state. I fought forest fires there over many decades... but economically it is impossible to sustain. Exactly the same as California. Virginia will also fall in the same manner.

---------------

A close friend of mine inherented 120 acres of Oregon coastline property. I have never been there personally but he tells me it is quite beautiful. He is younger and currently resides in another state. His neighbor's advised that squatters had moved onto is undeveloped land. They were setting up hippie camps in starting to build structures. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

He is still trying to have the squatters evicted before they build permanent homes and claim squatter's rights. He admits he has an uphill battle. Of course he pays the taxes on the land which are extremely high.

This type of governance is the downfall of any locality, state or country.

My friend is an honorable man and I believe his story.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So you are saying that rural areas can't support themselves and need handouts from the communists

No. I'm saying that democrat voters like yourself, vote for free stuff. Stuff like Obamaphones... and half the crap in your trailer. And the data, some of which has been posted in this thread, backs that up.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

And yet 30 yards from my back door is a patch of timber owned by Campbell group and it's not occupied, but if I get caught standing on it, (or even suspected of it) they send the Sheriff out to issue me a ticket and threaten me with more. Ask me how I know?.....I don't go up there now without my trusty bank robber style ski mask. and if I ever find them damn cameras, it will acquire some new ventilation.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by cvmw
. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

And yet 30 yards from my back door is a patch of timber owned by Campbell group and it's not occupied, but if I get caught standing on it, (or even suspected of it) they send the Sheriff out to issue me a ticket and threaten me with more. Ask me how I know?.....I don't go up there now without my trusty bank robber style ski mask. and if I ever find them damn cameras, it will acquire some new ventilation.

It is called making a contribution to your local politician or Sheriff. A very common practice that the drug lords practice in Mexico.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I love Oregon, here's hoping all the methheads, junkies, and dopers migrate there.

I feel bad for eastern Oregonians, just like western Coloradans, or everyone in NV outside of Reno and Vegas.

Dont worry tho fellas, with the mass immigration coming we're all about to be in your shoes.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/02/20.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love Oregon, here's hoping all the methheads, junkies, and dopers migrate there.

I feel bad for eastern Oregonians, just like western Coloradans, or everyone in NV outside of Reno and Vegas.

Dont worry tho fellas, with the mass immigration coming we're all about to be in your shoes.

Do you by chance know what the starting salary is for a meth head?

I know nothing about the career field but have pondered it as a after retirement source of income. By the way do you have to use a needle with meth? I'm not overly fond of having to use needles.

Last edited by CashisKing; 12/02/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
I can see Kentucky from here.... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah,..it's a nice view,...but that's all it is. Nobody can live on it. Nobody can even visit much of it, for the most part.

The big out west is fun to go see. But most of it is useless for anything except looking at.

Sometimes I go look at it. Then I come home.

You must have been hitting that egg nog pretty hard last night.

Not sure how you came up with this one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Do you by chance know what the starting salary is for a meth head?

I know nothing about the career field but have pondered it as a after retirement source of income. By the way do you have to use a needle with meth? I'm not overly fond of having to use needles.

No idea what the starting salary is, I think its comission based (what you get at the pawnshop for the stuff you steal).

No you dont have to shoot meth. You can smoke it or even snort it. Although the progression to bangin it seems popular.

Just be aware you'll probably pick up an addiction to coloring markers and coloring books, and probably putting stuff in your arse...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/02/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner

What math are you referring to?

Add up all the people in the red counties.

Add up all the people in the blue counties.

Then compare those numbers, to ballot numbers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,450
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.