Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I am probably going to do it as soon as possible. Even though folks say there will be lots of doses by late spring, I am not sure it won't be later and I would like to get it done as early as practicable. By the time its likely I can get the vaccine, the trials will be 6+ months old, so initial and early side effects should be apparent, and long term ones won't be for a long time so its not practical for me to wait. The other is that besides the primary documentation from the trials there is so much stupid crap on the net it will be next to impossible to judge side effects.

I travel a lot for work and many of my customers have PITA screening processes. There is already talk of being able to skip those processes if you have proof of vaccination. In the fall I have a moose hunt scheduled in Ontario and a combo Moose/Caribou 2 weeks later in Newfoundland and I wouldn't be surprised if vaccination helps with border crossing.

Second I have known one person who died from COVID and one who got COVID and it really screwed up her lungs and breathing. Both were fairly young 44 and 39 and had no apparent underlying health conditions. In particular the one who survived is disconcerting, she was a long distance runner ( toughmudder, etc) and she is like an asthmatic now and its not clear if she will ever recover.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
no and as far as forced injection things will get sporty

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by doubletap
They should test the vaccine on politicians. If they survive, it’s safe. If they don’t survive, we’re safe.

Excellent advice. Let those sorry sacks of schitt be the guinea pigs.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Not taking it.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It will forced on us at some point.

Big oil will want documentation of your vaccination..... before entering their sites.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by viking

Big oil will want documentation of your vaccination..... before entering their sites.

Really, you think so?

I don't think it will be mandatory by law but I do believe many, many restrictions in life will be placed on those who don't get it.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
It will forced on us at some point.

From what I've read the first shot comes with a documentation card that states when the follow-up shot will be needed, like 30 days later.

You're probably spot on, proof you have been vaccinated will most likely be required in many situations in months/years to come.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JeffA
They should test the vaccine on politicians. If they survive, it’s safe. If they don’t survive, we’re safe.

[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are volunteering to get their Covid-19 vaccines on camera to promote public confidence in the vaccine's safety once the US Food and Drug Administration authorizes one.

The three most recent former presidents hope an awareness campaign to promote confidence in its safety and effectiveness would be a powerful message as American public health officials try to convince the public to take the vaccine.

Freddy Ford, Bush's chief of staff, told CNN that the 43rd President had reached out to Dr. Anthony Fauci -- the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the nation's top infectious disease expert -- and Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, to see how he could help promote the vaccine.

Yeah riiiight......I trust them about as far as I can throw air force one.....Do you really think they would get a shot of anything more than a saline solution.....Y'all go ahead and stand in line for that shot, all I see covid to be is a re-naming of our common flu and cold for a political agenda that I can't see the purpose for, but I'm willing to bet it's not for the common good.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

I like this guys thinking

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d bet there’s going to be a huge spike in cases after the vaccine comes out. Folks will treat it like a get out of jail card.

Unless they just stop testing.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes. It wont be available to me until all of the healthcare workers, nursing home residents, and people over 65 have been vaccinated. If there are no serious problems by that point I'm taking it.

------------------------
John
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are volunteering to get their Covid-19 vaccines on camera to promote public confidence in the vaccine's safety once the US Food and Drug Administration authorizes one.

The three most recent former presidents hope an awareness campaign to promote confidence in its safety and effectiveness would be a powerful message as American public health officials try to convince the public to take the vaccine.

Freddy Ford, Bush's chief of staff, told CNN that the 43rd President had reached out to Dr. Anthony Fauci -- the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the nation's top infectious disease expert -- and Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, to see how he could help promote the vaccine.

They take a shot on camera? How do we know its really the vaccine. I've gotten to the point where I trust nothing.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I know that a person has to have an antibodies test every week for Conoco.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by montanabadger

They take a shot on camera? How do we know its really the vaccine. I've gotten to the point where I trust nothing.

Exactly.

To top it off it’d be tough to find three men who’d make me MORE skeptical of this thing than them.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
No.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

To top it off it’d be tough to find three men who’d make me MORE skeptical of this thing than them.

They forgot to get Jimmy Carter in that photo. There's George W. right in the middle between his Liberal buddies. 3 traitorous bastards right there.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They will make us take it at work.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If the actual Covid 19 virus has yet to be isolated, as has been reported, then what is in the vaccine?

No thank you!

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

I laughed when I saw the news post, nothing about those three would bring me comfort either.
I posted the snippet from the story for the humor involved.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've never even had a flu shot, though my doctor recommends it because I have COPD. Hate to do anything different and screw something up, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 35, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 826 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,396
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.