-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No. Not under ANY circumstances. Not under any threat of force, coercion, or risk of repercussions.

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Huntingnut
Originally Posted by Etoh
Like to know if the healthcare workers getting it first are required to get as a condition of continued employment.

My brother is a nurse at the Ohio State hospital, he has already had covid and says he will have to get the vaccine. He thinks all healthcare workers will.

I guess a better question would be:

Will the gov. pass a mandate/law taking away the employees rights for sueing if it violates their rights.

my religion doesn't believe in vaccinations.
vaccination gives me anxiety syndrome

to say nothing if the vaccine causes a death.

Employers can pass a requirement easy, but the labor laws would make this a nightmare.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck yes I'm going to take the vaccine.

I guess I'll be curious how many of the naysayers here end up catching this garbage and ending up with some real consequences. It's fickle, but if you're the right one, it will KICK your ROSY REPUBLICAN @$$. Ask my dad how I know this -- oh, sorry, he died. Before he could vote, two days before I could grab a ballot for him.

So, think about it. Dems are gonna take the squirt and not die. Do you want to be the last American to croak from this, and the next election, the idiot wins by one?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I like my DNA the way it is. No vaccine for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DeoVindice
Maybe eventually.

LOL. I think I'll go with that.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA
Will you take the shot ASAP?

Will you wait a while to see if there might be adverse reactions from those that receive it early on?

Will you not take it at all?

Just curious.....

I will wait for the Campers here to get the shots from their trusted friend Bill Gates, then I will pray that they get saved before they die.
As sure as there's a hell, I'll never take that poison.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Amazing --- how Liberals always think they have the inside track to a sure deal.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Like to know if the healthcare workers getting it first are required to get as a condition of continued employment.

Wouldn’t shock me. Many employers require employees to be vaccinated against certain things.
You do have a choice though, quit.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
YES. I worked in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry for 40+ years. My wife and I will take whichever vaccines are declared "Safe and Effective" by our FDA.

Same. I'd be happy to be first in line. My university education was Biochemistry/Microbiology and I understand both the technology and the principles involved.. There's some crazy anti-vaxxer misinformation in this thread being promoted by some mushy headed fuggers.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Heck yes I'm going to take the vaccine.

I guess I'll be curious how many of the naysayers here end up catching this garbage and ending up with some real consequences. It's fickle, but if you're the right one, it will KICK your ROSY REPUBLICAN @$$. Ask my dad how I know this -- oh, sorry, he died. Before he could vote, two days before I could grab a ballot for him.

So, think about it. Dems are gonna take the squirt and not die. Do you want to be the last American to croak from this, and the next election, the idiot wins by one?

No amount of fear-mongering is going to get me to accept it. We all have an appointed time.

[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]

We aren't lucky enough to get rid of all 3 of these A$$Holes at once.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have more data that tells me Covid is survivable than data that says this Bill Gates inspired elixur is safe!

Not interested in their vaccine.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only people that won't take the shot are the ones that are too puckin dumb to get it and don't understand how vaccines work. And unfortunately there are going to be many that refuse the vaccine that die from the Covid.

Some people are too dumb to save their own skin.

I say good, that will mean I'll get mine sooner.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I know as firefighters we are being offered access to the initial vaccines, we are not being told we have to get it rather they are asking us who would like to get it. Most of my guys have said they are not taking it, I haven’t decided but am leaning hard towards No. I have had multiple exposures with positive people and not gotten it that I know of, kind of hard to jump in the front of the line and taking it without certainty of the side effects both short term and long term.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder when the Polio vaccine came out if the public was mixed on taking it?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I wonder when the Polio vaccine came out if the public was mixed on taking it?

Polio Vaccine Causing Polio Outbreaks in Africa, WHO Admits
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/polio-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreaks-in-africa-who-admits/

The truth is that the Polio vaccine caused polio.

It was also known by the developer and by the manufacturer that the polio vaccine caused cancer in those injected.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/03/20.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only people that won't take the shot are the ones that are too puckin dumb to get it and don't understand how vaccines work. And unfortunately there are going to be many that refuse the vaccine that die from the Covid.

Be interesting to see which number is bigger when all is said and done.

Wonder which column the death numbers will go in when they die from the vaccine.

One has to wonder who came up with the idea to start in the nursing homes.

"Yep, add another one to the Covid-19 total Skip"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Adirondack69
Originally Posted by 99guy

Be interesting to see which number is bigger when all is said and done.

Wonder which column the death numbers will go in when they die from the vaccine.

One has to wonder who came up with the idea to start in the nursing homes.

"Yep, add another one to the Covid-19 total Skip"

You probably heard in the news that many hospitals who owned nursing homes housed sick hospital patients in nursing homes with the elderly.
This made the bed ridden elderly sick resulting in untold millions to the hospitals. This brought about many deaths. They got nearly 100% death rate from hooking them up to ventilators. In West Virginia that came to over $150,000 per patient.
What do you think about that. It makes me think that they will do anything if enough $ is concerned.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This is control. Flu, pneumonia, shingles vaccines are available on a voluntary basis. Nobody is pushing or mandating everyone get them. This C19 was man made. It came along in front of an election year. Look back at all the hype, false information the Govt put out, and the shutdowns. The dems jumped right on this whole scenario and pushed this "mail in ballots" bu!!schit, and look at what that did for the election, along with the corrupt voting machines and software. Look at today, it has been proven over and over the masks do not prevent you from getting C19, yet look at the mandates in place. All of a sudden, the media is pushing this increase in covid in the past few weeks, and mandates are coming back. Control.

If the dems prevail, not only will our republic be gone forever, I bet mandates will go crazy. If you don't have one of these covid cards, you probably won't be allowed in a hospital, or doctor office. It may even go so far as effecting your health insurance, especially Medicare (govt). How far will it go? Can't get your driver's license renewed? Can't get any tax returns? Don't put anything past the communists.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not as opposed to getting the vaccination as I am to being told I have to.
I'd just like to know more about before I do, I've never had any flu shot and never go in a doctor's office but manage to stay rather health.

Many years ago I recognized the benefits of using hand sanitizers and social distancing without being instructed to do so.
I don't do it religiously or compulsively but I do contribute those practices to me not even being able to recall when I last had a cold let alone the flu.

If they go total apechit crazy about this, which is likely, They may require proof of vaccination to re-new our drivers license or something of that order.

Some interesting days to come, that's for sure.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not at all.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 22 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,649
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.