Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by stxhunter
This is the reason I hardly go to church, a bunch of uptight hypocrites that I'd see outside of church doing the exact opposite of what they tell you not to do.

Seriously, you think GOD finds humor in this ?

Point to me anywhere in scripture or an example of GOD’s character through Eashoa , where he would find this humorous.

Bringing that to your attention, is showing Christian love . Not hypocrisy.

Are we talking about the same God who let the Devil screw with Job, murder his entire family and all his livestock on a bet?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You got the fire stirred up Roger. This is almost as good as the old Christ at the campfire forum. So much love there.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

You’re wrong. Yes He does.

This country was founded on Christian principles which include decency and proper decorum in public places.

The mention of God and Jesus in that piece is not honoring our Christian principles that teach honor, integrity, respect, and all of the other attributes we are taught growing up, so we will grow up to be respectable citizens who teach each generation that follows us the right way to live our lives through our actions.

This piece is no different than when Barry Soetoro mimicked Bible versus, basically insulting all Christians for their belief.

Hundreds of threads are started across the internet discussing the downfall of our nation from the attack on our moral values by the communists, and the ultimate breakup of families with their long-term goals to destroy the nucleus and strength of our country, the family.

From the brainwashing that happens in the schools to filth posted across every median in media, it all adds to the downfall of the nation. A nation that loses its morals and integrity only brings in fraud, dishonesty, lawlessness, and ultimately ruin.

The old adage of would you read this to your grandparent applies when posting items in public, which basically means, you would never hear a sermon spoken from that piece in church either.

Correcting a fellow Christian when they do wrong is not hypocrisy. It is helping them stay on the right road and set the proper example for the youth watching their actions in life.

People clown around and slide a little backwards, and always will. None are perfect. But as a nation, and for our own good, we have to know when we have crossed the line.

The above piece crosses the line, and only enables the communists with their goal to destroy the country.

Delete the thread or at least delete the OP if it is too late, Roger. You’re a better man than this, and I will delete this post, so nobody quote it please.

Niqqa please

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Half the jackwagons here sling every homo insult they can during an argument....and the other half giggle about female teachers screwing children.

"The Chinaman is not the issue here Dude".....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
20 pages. easy. lol

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Salty303
20 pages. easy. lol

Yup

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
32-40 1899 short rifle takedown

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This is the reason I hardly go to church, a bunch of uptight hypocrites that I'd see outside of church doing the exact opposite of what they tell you not to do.

Seriously, you think GOD finds humor in this ?

Point to me anywhere in scripture or an example of GOD’s character through Eashoa , where he would find this humorous.

Bringing that to your attention, is showing Christian love . Not hypocrisy.
I'm not worried about it, I have my faith, while all you JUDGE me without knowing me.... hypocrites, proving my point.

Just exactly how is pointing out flawed theology judging you?

Show that to whatever church you go to and see if anyone you fellowship with , believes as you do , that GOD would find this humorous.

Are we talking about the same god who's grand plan included Lot getting drunk and knocking up both his daughters?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/06/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salty303
20 pages. easy. lol

They dont have the fight in em like they used to.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I knew I'd get this response from some on here, they are hypocrites plain and simple. I don't hide what I am, I'm honest about it. every one of these guys who are offended have probably done the same stuff I have or worse but are not honest about it. the reason I don't like church, God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

I figure he's got bigger fish to fry.

Like Scientologists and Mormons....

And a lot of Catholic Priests.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I knew I'd get this response from some on here, they are hypocrites plain and simple. I don't hide what I am, I'm honest about it. every one of these guys who are offended have probably done the same stuff I have or worse but are not honest about it. the reason I don't like church, God doesn't give a crap about stuff like this.

I figure he's got bigger fish to fry.

Like Scientologists and Mormons....

And a lot of Catholic Priests.

Francis gonna set things right.......

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Looks like a good one.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm not judging but some guys might need to have their wives read the OP. Don't shoot the messenger he's only trying to help spread the word.

I'd put "Happy Camper" at the top of that list if I thought he actually had a woman in his life.

I imagine that has something to do with just how unhappy he appears to be.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Armednfree
The marital bed is a God honored place. It is man that brings in filth. Man who came up with marriage and sex as the fruit of original sin. Lateran Council of 649, the Pope declares the virginity of Mary for life, which strongly implies that sex is sinful and dirty. Necessary for procreation of little sinners to be saved, but no more.

Oh no you didn't . . . . . .bringing up the Pope and sinful sex . . . . . .lol

Most perverted mf'ers to ever live are Pope's and Priest

You mean these guys?

The Bad Popes is a 1969 book by E. R. Chamberlin documenting the lives of eight of the most controversial popes (papal years in parentheses):

Pope Stephen VI (896–897), who had his predecessor Pope Formosus exhumed, tried, de-fingered, briefly reburied, and thrown in the Tiber.[1]:19
Pope John XII (955–964), who gave land to a mistress, murdered several people, and was killed by a man who caught him in bed with his wife.
Pope Benedict IX (1032–1044, 1045, 1047–1048), who "sold" the Papacy.
Pope Boniface VIII (1294–1303), who is lampooned in Dante's Divine Comedy.
Pope Urban VI (1378–1389), who complained that he did not hear enough screaming when Cardinals who had conspired against him were tortured .[1]:153
Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503), a Borgia, who was guilty of nepotism and whose unattended corpse swelled until it could barely fit in a coffin.[1]:204
Pope Leo X (1513–1521), a spendthrift member of the Medici family who once spent 1/7 of his predecessors' reserves on a single ceremony.[1]:218
Pope Clement VII (1523–1534), also a Medici, whose power-politicking with France, Spain, and Germany got Rome sacked.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They say a happy camper is they guy actually leaving the campground. Because he gets to go home and get a shower.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

At least isn't not a alter boy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I didn’t read the piece nor did I read all the replies......I’m not choosing sides or anything I just wanna make it clear that I’m completely unclear and I don’t have a clue what this is about but I’m on Roger’s side. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dat ass tho?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bet the odd alter boy has heard the God-Honored Way story before. Maybe that's what Bill told Monica?

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.