Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 59 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 58 59
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The email tells people to reach out to the DA, you are good.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Encouraging news!

But I'd rather she him personally indicted, rather than his business. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
I just submitted everything I had to Maxwell along with the complaint form he sent me to fill out. On the form you can either print it out and fill it in by hand or type it in on your computer. One thing though, on the Affidavit it has Harris County and State of Texas. If you do not live in Harris Count and Texas you have to make changes on the form. You can do it very easily on you computer because the form is in MS Word and you can make the changes. I found that out when I went to get it notarized, Individual wouldn't do it because they are not a notary for Texas and she refused to line out and handwrite the correct information in. You can either go to your bank or your Insurance company (mine has a notary), if you have accounts with them there is no charge.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone have a pic of his mugshot yet? grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
G
Optics and Ammo owner Christopher Eustice was in jail yesterday. Charge was Aggregate Theft. It is a State Jail Felony. That means he can serve no more than 2 years , no less than 6 months. but it is day for day. No parole.

If you have been scammed by Optics and Ammo reach out to the Harris County State Attorneys Office. They want to hear from you.

IC B2

G
G
Haven't been able to find it yet. He was in jail yesterday.

R
RGK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by gatormouth
Optics and Ammo owner Christopher Eustice was in jail yesterday. Charge was Aggregate Theft. It is a State Jail Felony. That means he can serve no more than 2 years , no less than 6 months. but it is day for day. No parole.

Awesome news.
Bob

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
That bodybuilding stuff will make him a fave in the slammer.

R
R
Hey everyone, I received an email back from Maxwell, he informed me he is very busy because he claims that Eustice has scammed over 1,000 people and informed me that the more people that send him information the better. Think of it this way, one of his charges will probably be mail fraud, with every person that takes the time to send their information is an additional count. Would it be better to have only 50-100 counts or several hundred counts. If we really want to put this guy away for a long time then everyone needs to help. From all the posts I have read many of you have do not like him any more than I do. He is a real scumbag we all know that, lets all help make him somebody's B_ _ _ H!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is excellent news! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
So as I mentioned last week the good news has been happening.

Good News: Eustice's business was indicted and he was arrested yesterday.

Bad News: He was released today and is still posting sh*t on his opticsandammo FB page to continue to try and steal money from people.

I don't understand how this guy can keep his site up and still has the audacity to continue to screw people over hours after being released from jail.

Look at what he has added to his "Terms and Conditions".

SECTION 20 – CLASS ACTION WAIVER

The parties waive any right to assert any claims against the other party as a representative or member in any class or representative action, except where such waiver is prohibited by law or deemed by a court of law to be against public policy. To the extent either party is permitted by law or court of law to proceed with a class or representative action against the other, the parties agree that: (i) the prevailing party shall not be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees or costs associated with pursuing the class or representative action (not withstanding any other provision in this agreement); and (ii) the party who initiates or participates as a member of the class will not submit a claim or otherwise participate in any recovery secured through the class or representative action.

SECTION 22 – JURISDICTION AND VENUE FOR CIVIL CLAIMS

The parties agree that any and all civil claims or disputes arising from any transactions made on OpticsandAmmo.com shall be litigated exclusively in Harris County and/or Houston, TX. The parties further agree that OpticsandAmmo, LLC will have the right to determine the proper venue for such disputes.

Eustice tried to sue recently for a bank dispute under "Fraud, Breach of Contract, and Promissory Estoppel" basically violation of his wild Terms and Conditions, it was dismissed with prejudice.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 12/12/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Let's all send him an email asking if he'll be able to ship product before he goes to jail.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
didn't read through all 22 pages, but for what it's worth here's his profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christo...nId=b5417959-2d23-5016-dfd3-3914145c2a3e

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He sure had trouble keeping a job. Lasted 2-4 months on almost everything. I hope he gets a stiff prison sentence and has to pay back everyone he ripped off.

Jim

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
So as of right now, per Eustice's Bond agreement, he is not allowed to be on the internet.

Yet, he is still deleting comments on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/OpticsandAmmo-LLC-234847623584717 .

Perhaps if someone was to leave a comment and screenshot it and then check on it periodically to see if it gets deleted or removed it could be submitted to the DA and he would be in violation of his bond.

Attached Images
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 11.32.22.png (47.38 KB, 589 downloads)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like he is trying to get hired as a petroleum engineer to go offshore or international........might see him disappear for awhile....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
So as of right now, per Eustice's Bond agreement, he is not allowed to be on the internet.

Yet, he is still deleting comments on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/OpticsandAmmo-LLC-234847623584717 .

Perhaps if someone was to leave a comment and screenshot it and then check on it periodically to see if it gets deleted or removed it could be submitted to the DA and he would be in violation of his bond.

If the defendant is Optics and Ammo LLC, they are still actively posting on FB, so that would be a violation. If the defendant is Eustice, he could argue that it is another employee of his company that is on Facebook. It also looks like he has turned off commenting.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Attached Images
ShowPicByInmateID.jpg (26.28 KB, 511 downloads)
Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 12/14/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
So as I mentioned last week the good news has been happening.

Good News: Eustice's business was indicted and he was arrested yesterday.

Bad News: He was released today and is still posting sh*t on his opticsandammo FB page to continue to try and steal money from people.

I don't understand how this guy can keep his site up and still has the audacity to continue to screw people over hours after being released from jail.

Look at what he has added to his "Terms and Conditions".

SECTION 20 – CLASS ACTION WAIVER

The parties waive any right to assert any claims against the other party as a representative or member in any class or representative action, except where such waiver is prohibited by law or deemed by a court of law to be against public policy. To the extent either party is permitted by law or court of law to proceed with a class or representative action against the other, the parties agree that: (i) the prevailing party shall not be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees or costs associated with pursuing the class or representative action (not withstanding any other provision in this agreement); and (ii) the party who initiates or participates as a member of the class will not submit a claim or otherwise participate in any recovery secured through the class or representative action.

SECTION 22 – JURISDICTION AND VENUE FOR CIVIL CLAIMS

The parties agree that any and all civil claims or disputes arising from any transactions made on OpticsandAmmo.com shall be litigated exclusively in Harris County and/or Houston, TX. The parties further agree that OpticsandAmmo, LLC will have the right to determine the proper venue for such disputes.

Eustice tried to sue recently for a bank dispute under "Fraud, Breach of Contract, and Promissory Estoppel" basically violation of his wild Terms and Conditions, it was dismissed with prejudice.

He didn't make that retroactive did he? He can't hold you to terms that were added AFTER you ordered and were stiffed on the goods or refund. I imagine at this point the dollar amount of fraud would push it into a criminal category.

Last edited by antelopedundee; 12/14/20.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Page 22 of 59 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (222Sako, 22kHornet, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.