Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 59 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 58 59
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
So as of right now, per Eustice's Bond agreement, he is not allowed to be on the internet.

Yet, he is still deleting comments on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/OpticsandAmmo-LLC-234847623584717 .

Perhaps if someone was to leave a comment and screenshot it and then check on it periodically to see if it gets deleted or removed it could be submitted to the DA and he would be in violation of his bond.

If the defendant is Optics and Ammo LLC, they are still actively posting on FB, so that would be a violation. If the defendant is Eustice, he could argue that it is another employee of his company that is on Facebook. It also looks like he has turned off commenting.

Isn't he the sole employee?

Last edited by antelopedundee; 12/14/20.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So as I mentioned last week the good news has been happening.

Good News: Eustice's business was indicted and he was arrested yesterday.

Bad News: He was released today and is still posting sh*t on his opticsandammo FB page to continue to try and steal money from people.

I don't understand how this guy can keep his site up and still has the audacity to continue to screw people over hours after being released from jail.

Look at what he has added to his "Terms and Conditions".

SECTION 20 – CLASS ACTION WAIVER

The parties waive any right to assert any claims against the other party as a representative or member in any class or representative action, except where such waiver is prohibited by law or deemed by a court of law to be against public policy. To the extent either party is permitted by law or court of law to proceed with a class or representative action against the other, the parties agree that: (i) the prevailing party shall not be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees or costs associated with pursuing the class or representative action (not withstanding any other provision in this agreement); and (ii) the party who initiates or participates as a member of the class will not submit a claim or otherwise participate in any recovery secured through the class or representative action.

SECTION 22 – JURISDICTION AND VENUE FOR CIVIL CLAIMS

The parties agree that any and all civil claims or disputes arising from any transactions made on OpticsandAmmo.com shall be litigated exclusively in Harris County and/or Houston, TX. The parties further agree that OpticsandAmmo, LLC will have the right to determine the proper venue for such disputes.

Eustice tried to sue recently for a bank dispute under "Fraud, Breach of Contract, and Promissory Estoppel" basically violation of his wild Terms and Conditions, it was dismissed with prejudice.

I understand that he is not out on bond yet and that a hearing is set for 12/21.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

The parties waive any right to assert any claims against the other party as a representative or member in any class or representative action, except where such waiver is prohibited by law or deemed by a court of law to be against public policy. To the extent either party is permitted by law or court of law to proceed with a class or representative action against the other, the parties agree that: (i) the prevailing party shall not be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees or costs associated with pursuing the class or representative action (not withstanding any other provision in this agreement); and (ii) the party who initiates or participates as a member of the class will not submit a claim or otherwise participate in any recovery secured through the class or representative action.

Interesting ploy. It will never survive judicial scrutiny. You can't defraud people of their money, and then say they agreed not to try to get their money back once they find out they've been defrauded. Not to mention, he had no intention of ever honoring the sales contract, so why should the people he stole from be held to its terms? That he is preemptively trying to forestall a class action suit is an admission that he knows he has ripped off a lot of people.

I think the guy's got mental health problems, in addition to his criminal nature.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shinbone

Interesting ploy. It will never survive judicial scrutiny. You can't defraud people of their money, and then say they agreed not to try to get their money back once they find out they've been defrauded.

I take he didn't have a lawyer write that up.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by antelopedundee

Interesting ploy. It will never survive judicial scrutiny. You can't defraud people of their money, and then say they agreed not to try to get their money back once they find out they've been defrauded.

Of course, he did! He has acted as his own lawyer in over 150+ court cases! Google his name!

whistle

Last edited by mchasem13; 12/15/20.
IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
So as I mentioned last week the good news has been happening.

Good News: Eustice's business was indicted and he was arrested yesterday.

Bad News: He was released today and is still posting sh*t on his opticsandammo FB page to continue to try and steal money from people.

I don't understand how this guy can keep his site up and still has the audacity to continue to screw people over hours after being released from jail.

Look at what he has added to his "Terms and Conditions".

SECTION 22 – JURISDICTION AND VENUE FOR CIVIL CLAIMS

The parties agree that any and all civil claims or disputes arising from any transactions made on OpticsandAmmo.com shall be litigated exclusively in Harris County and/or Houston, TX. The parties further agree that OpticsandAmmo, LLC will have the right to determine the proper venue for such disputes.

Eustice tried to sue recently for a bank dispute under "Fraud, Breach of Contract, and Promissory Estoppel" basically violation of his wild Terms and Conditions, it was dismissed with prejudice.

I understand that he is not out on bond yet and that a hearing is set for 12/21.

He is out of jail. He has an arraignment hearing on the 21st. You can look this all up.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 12/15/20.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Wow....was googling for anyone that had CCI 22 subs in stock, and they’re the only ones, and cheap. Think I’ll order a case.....just gotta get a credit card # from Biden first.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mchasem13

Of course, he did! He has acted as his own lawyer in over 150+ court cases! Google his name!

whistle

I got that, but was just being sarcastic.BTW his bank accounts have been frozen.

Last edited by antelopedundee; 12/15/20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why don't some of post links to this info.
I can't find anything online.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From Mr Maxwell

"Our office is requesting restitution for everyone who filed a complaint through our office. The amount is listed on the indictment when we charge him or when we add you to the indictment as a complaint."

No need to mess with small claims court.

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Salute to who ever came up with this. You are a hero. You should add the mugshot.

https://www.christophereustice.com/

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That SOB Need ..The Dogshiz Beat Out Of Him...Cant Beleave Somone Hasnt Hurt Him..

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Salute to who ever came up with this. You are a hero. You should add the mugshot.

That is truly funny.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Too bad Mr. Eustice wasn't ordered to pay attorney fees, too.

Based on the bizarre behavior described in the Magistrate's findings, the guy definitely has mental health problems. My sympathy to the women that he has harassed. That would be scary having this guy stalking you.

I think it is pretty obvious that Eustice won't stop stealing, harassing and stalking until he is in jail.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

This is beautiful. If the guy that made this is here, speak up. I want to pay for a month or two of hosting.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Also we need to help that domain get to #1 on Google results

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
B
Starting off I’m new here, and almost got had but I knew better, this guys website is the ONLY place with ammo in stock online with big box store prices, so I knew something was up, researched and of course a slew of this type stuff came about. Have been up reading about this clown all night lol. Someone even made a Facebook page about him and his company and posted the mug shot above. This guy is definitely a sociopath/psychopath, I’ve read a deposition from the judge and lawyers when he sued the 2 LSU students... the amount of emails he sent their lawyers is crazy, and the context of them. His rambling thoughts is concerning. And also someone mentioned earlier that their serial killer alarm went off, and he’s correct, this guy fits, and interesting enough he had not 1 but TWO roommates while at LSU with suicidal ideations🤔 that’s a little concerning. One actually did commit suicide and the other attempted. What are the odds of 2 LSU students living with the same person commit suicide or try to. Almost like that movie were you get a free pass if your roommate kills himself in college. I believe the first one happened in 2015. Couldn’t find anything on it specifically tho.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
This was great!

Attached Images
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 19.12.35.png (68.9 KB, 642 downloads)
Page 23 of 59 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 204guy, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,600
Posts18,492,235
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.