Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!

Ok swish. I luv your tight shorts Jon. Too bad you're not a real Dr like Dr Jill Biden LMAO

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1338888227277709312

Last edited by ribka; 12/16/20.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Just wonder why Paddler comes here. Isn't there a site for him to hook up with like minded people? Oh yes there is.... Paddler... dude. Sign up for Grinder. You are not really appreciated here. They will like you better there.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

...Our rating: True

Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?

...DID BIDEN DODGE THE DRAFT?

There’s no denying that, by all appearances, the Joe Biden of 1968 was the picture of health. During his time at Archmere Academy, Biden excelled at sports. And while he once falsely claimed he played for the University of Delaware football team, he considered playing on the team (he chose to focus on his double-major in history and political science instead, he says) and he was active in intramural sports.

As the Associated Press noted in 2008, “Promises to Keep,” Biden’s best-selling memoir, “never mentions his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school.”

Video of Joe Biden playing football as a teen

Biden frequently tells the story of his decision to spend a summer home from college working as the only white lifeguard at a pool predominately used by black residents. His goal was to learn more about the community, in part because he already had political ambitions.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military service due to “asthma as a teenager.”

Joe Biden’s high school yearbook from Archmere Academy

Does this prove that Biden was dishonest or made a false claim? No. But a similar story from Donald Trump was enough for Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D- Wis.), who was wounded while serving in Iraq, to label President Trump a “coward.”

“@realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn’t have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs — they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition,” Duckworth tweeted on Wednesday.

Based on the lack of media coverage and interviews with Democratic primary voters, it appears that few potential Biden supporters even know about his draft deferments. And even if they did, would it matter?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dr Jon Middleton never served just like the schitbag Chinese coward Biden and he then calls out a combat vet for being a coward.

This paddler is a real psychologically chugged up loser. Bet this father was cut from the same cloth.

Originally Posted by joken2

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

...Our rating: True

Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?

...DID BIDEN DODGE THE DRAFT?

There’s no denying that, by all appearances, the Joe Biden of 1968 was the picture of health. During his time at Archmere Academy, Biden excelled at sports. And while he once falsely claimed he played for the University of Delaware football team, he considered playing on the team (he chose to focus on his double-major in history and political science instead, he says) and he was active in intramural sports.

As the Associated Press noted in 2008, “Promises to Keep,” Biden’s best-selling memoir, “never mentions his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school.”

Video of Joe Biden playing football as a teen

Biden frequently tells the story of his decision to spend a summer home from college working as the only white lifeguard at a pool predominately used by black residents. His goal was to learn more about the community, in part because he already had political ambitions.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Biden had to wrap a six-foot length of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name “Corn Pop.”

“You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I’m going to wrap this chain around your head before you do,” Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military service due to “asthma as a teenager.”

Joe Biden’s high school yearbook from Archmere Academy

Does this prove that Biden was dishonest or made a false claim? No. But a similar story from Donald Trump was enough for Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D- Wis.), who was wounded while serving in Iraq, to label President Trump a “coward.”

“@realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn’t have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs — they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition,” Duckworth tweeted on Wednesday.

Based on the lack of media coverage and interviews with Democratic primary voters, it appears that few potential Biden supporters even know about his draft deferments. And even if they did, would it matter?

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Still laughin'. Where's Constable Bob?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What kind of man would allow that creepy bastard Joe Biden fondle/kiss their Daughter and smile? Oh that's right pansies!!

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Paddler, do you believe that there was ANY voter/election fraud in this past election?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you drink on the job Piddler? Seriously you are such a POS in everything you do in life.You are a horrible Dr and a horrible human being that could use a good
attitude adjustment. You can take that anyway you like Pansy man.
Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

You are exhibiting quite a disconnect from reality.

As a President, On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Trump a 10.

What would you give Biden?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump is a President who puts Country ahead of 'feelings'.

It's rare to see a President with his moral courage. He has consistently made the best decisions for this country, rather than try to salve the sensitivities of those like Paddler.

Paddler will Love Biden. The corrupt swamp creature Biden will tell Paddler what he needs to hear, while looting the country for personal and family gain.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Still laughin'. Where's Constable Bob?

There goes that ego again... laugh

His type aren't rattled in the least by your wannabe keyboard tough guy talk. They've heard and dealt with it before from others much, much more capable than you.

They can talk the talk, too, but the difference between you and them is they can back every word they say up.

I don't know but I'd imagine you'll soon be finding out that there's more than one way to 'skin a cat', too...

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

As a President, On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Trump a 10.

That being the case, you're hopelessly deluded. I really don't understand the basis for your opinion, it certainly isn't based on facts. I recommend you reevaluate your information sources. Immediately.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
calling Dr bonespurs

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, even Putin congratulated Biden, but many elected Republicans haven't and won't. Wow.
...............................OK! So just because Putin congrats Biden, then that makes it a done deal AY PADDLE PUSS?....Got some news for ya pIddlePUSS.......On Jan 5th or 6th when congress convenes to officially count and certify the electoral count, you just may hear about a contested vote. Cuz ya see there POODLE PUSS, the republican majority legislatures through the US Constitution can contest the votes submitted from the electors to then throw the matter into the house and let the house choose who will be the POTUS... If that happens Paddle PUSSY, which it likely could, then Trump retains the presidency.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL....Why you ask? Simple PUDDLES! The GOP controls 30 out of the 50 state legislatures. And each state gets ONLY ONE VOTE!!!.......UH OOOOOOH!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by joken2

Just exactly as Mckay Sagebrush predicted, ...your mountainous narcissistic ego would overload your loser Chihuahua ass... laugh laugh laugh

Speaking of predictions...

I predict that those results from the search engines that pull data from sources such as public records and FOIA data legally obtained, that some guys now have access to are not going to do Jon Alan Middleton any favors in his future trolling here at the fire, since they contain his full address and phone number. But what people do with pubic information is beyond my control. laugh

If they want to call and wish him a Merry Christmas, that is not my business. If they want to call and exchange sugar cookie recipes, that is not my business either. I won't be calling him. Not my circus, not my monkeys. whistle

The funny part about this is all the anger that seems to be directed in my direction from Paddler. That seems a bit misplaced all things considered.

I gave fair warning as a gentleman.

I did NOT list your full address.

I did NOT list your full phone number.

I did NOT show a current picture of your house.

I did NOT list your work phone number.

Nor did I list where you and your wife donate money to.

ALL PUBLIC RECORD

I even offered to NOT give these guys access to the search engines that law enforcement themselves often use...

All those things were put up as an offer, and you were shown evidence that it was not a bluff.

But your own narcissistic tendencies Jon overrode common sense.

THEN, you were given a second chance... BUT NOPE.

AGAIN You literally think you are the smartest guy in the room..

You were given chance after chance. But NOPE, you can't resist being yourself. LOL.

You literally brought this on yourself..

So, I predict that someone is probably going to post your information before too long, and well.

HO! HO! HO!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Overall, I think I have been pretty darn nice to you Jon, so why all the hate?

After all, tis the season of Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men.

smile

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Piddler likes Biden because like Biden Piddler is all into inappropriately touching his patients. That’s on record. He’s probably a pedo as well. Either way he’s a disgusting human being that shouldn’t be aloud to go near patients. His record proves that as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Snicker, snicker...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's fairly obvious that people on today's left are carrying a lot of toxic emotional baggage. They're miserable people. Everything they do is intended to display their misery to the world. In Jon Alan Middleton's case, he's a Physician who can't even keep from displaying his misery to his patients,...as evidenced by all of his bad reviews on the internet.

I can't even really get pissed at those people these days. I just do what I can to avoid them. Their brains have been turned to schitt,..they don't know why,.. it makes them miserable and angry and they look for places to lash out and demonstrate it.

That's what you're seeing when they get on here and spew.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 15 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.